Gary Crooks

Guest Guest

Why do you want names so bad? Do you have a life other than coming onto BCVoice and demanding names of parents and students at Maine-Endwell? Some people have some decency and don't want to out these people. You're a pathetic and small person.

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Why do you want names so bad? Do you have a life other than coming onto BCVoice and demanding names of parents and students at Maine-Endwell? Some people have some decency and don't want to out these people. You're a pathetic and small person.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH. You can't be serious. You people come on here and bash, bash, bash. But you never name any names other than crooks. Be a man.

Then don't be a hypocrite, and stop bashing. Unbelievable.

Then don't be a hypocrite, and stop bashing. Unbelievable.
No one is bashing, just stating some facts. If you do not like the truth then close the bcvoice window you fool

No one is bashing, just stating some facts. If you do not like the truth then close the bcvoice window you fool

HAHAHAH. Wow, wow, wow. Facts. Facts have FACTUAL information in them. How can you have facts with initials? Come on people, get real or go away.

This is so unbelievably funny-FACTS on bc voice-you have to be kidding right? When has there ever been facts on here. You have every wanna be athlete on here or there DAD just bashing people. Get real with your if you don't like the truth-please no one cares about your OPINION!

This is so unbelievably funny-FACTS on bc voice-you have to be kidding right? When has there ever been facts on here. You have every wanna be athlete on here or there DAD just bashing people. Get real with your if you don't like the truth-please no one cares about your OPINION!

like I said.

Facts or go away.

Case closed

be serious-just look at the ones that think they are all that and then you know who the parents are...or look at the over involved parents who are right in the the thick of things. Not to hard to get the answers.

still waiting on facts/names.

Anyday now.

like I said.

Facts or go away.

Case closed

Ok jerk-lets start with the fact of your what you real name is- then we'll put the others ones out there- Yeah I thought so case closed~!

like I said.

Facts or go away.

Case closed

Ok jerk-lets start with the fact of your what you real name is- then we'll put the others ones out there- Yeah I thought so case closed~!

Anyday now.....

Still waitin on those names...

Come on sparents, what are you afraid of?

Dude, I really have no idea for what you want names for because I have forgotten what this is all about other than you wanting names for some mysterious thing. Remind us all what it is you want names for and then maybe people will give them to you.

Also I don't see how that one guy was being hypocritical. For all we know that could have been his/her first post ever on the voice.

Dude, I really have no idea for what you want names for because I have forgotten what this is all about other than you wanting names for some mysterious thing. Remind us all what it is you want names for and then maybe people will give them to you.

Also I don't see how that one guy was being hypocritical. For all we know that could have been his/her first post ever on the voice.

1.)Yes, this is correct. The post said something about "last year as 10th graders". The kid is in 11th grade now and no doubt he and his parents will continue to be full of themselves again. It just doesn't end with them.

2.)I will guarantee the kids from last year have moved on yet their parents are still stuck in high school-how pathetic is that????

3.)i heard there was a 10th grade parent last year who was very nasty to other parents, it is all over broome county?

4.)be serious-just look at the ones that think they are all that and then you know who the parents are...or look at the over involved parents who are right in the the thick of things. Not to hard to get the answers.[/size]

Just waitin on some names. Lots of information with no facts to back it up. Just looking for some names.

Anyday now.....

Still waitin on those names...

Come on sparents, what are you afraid of?

OK, my name is Joe Blow. Now go away, you are wasting valuable bashing time.

1.)Yes, this is correct. The post said something about "last year as 10th graders". The kid is in 11th grade now and no doubt he and his parents will continue to be full of themselves again. It just doesn't end with them.

2.)I will guarantee the kids from last year have moved on yet their parents are still stuck in high school-how pathetic is that????

3.)i heard there was a 10th grade parent last year who was very nasty to other parents, it is all over broome county?

4.)be serious-just look at the ones that think they are all that and then you know who the parents are...or look at the over involved parents who are right in the the thick of things. Not to hard to get the answers.

[/size]

Just waitin on some names. Lots of information with no facts to back it up. Just looking for some names.

well, there is your list. get them from No. 4, Everyone will be able to list them, that is not to hard.

HAHAHAH. Wow, wow, wow. Facts. Facts have FACTUAL information in them. How can you have facts with initials? Come on people, get real or go away.
This must be Crooks himself posting. He cannot not stand the truth, never could.

Yes, this is correct. The post said something about "last year as 10th graders". The kid is in 11th grade now and no doubt he and his parents will continue to be full of themselves again. It just doesn't end with them.
I have to say this group of players have given the rest of our 11th grade class a bad name. We have little respect because of a select few, although there is one who does not belong iwith the rest of them. But for the rest of them, we only wish they would crawl in a hole and go away, you have disgraced our class. thanks alot.

well, there is your list. get them from No. 4, Everyone will be able to list them, that is not to hard.

Nice dancing, but still no names......we could do this forever.

Truth= no names = no merit.

4.)be serious-just look at the ones that think they are all that and then you know who the parents are...or look at the over involved parents who are right in the the thick of things. Not to hard to get the answers.

[/size]

HAHAH. Yeah, it just seems too hard to give any answers.

No names = no merit.

(maybe you should get off the video game machine and go practice)

I have to say this group of players have given the rest of our 11th grade class a bad name. We have little respect because of a select few, although there is one who does not belong iwith the rest of them. But for the rest of them, we only wish they would crawl in a hole and go away, you have disgraced our class. thanks alot.

Well said.

Well said.

Better said

No names = no merit (I have to say this group of playersspiderman, batman, incredible hulk? have given the rest of our 11th grade class a bad name. We have little respect because of a select fewThe penguin, joker? although there is one who does not belong iwith the rest of themRobin?. But for the rest of them, we only wish they would crawl in a hole and go away, you have disgraced our class. thanks alot.

Better said

No names = no merit (I have to say this group of playersspiderman, batman, incredible hulk? have given the rest of our 11th grade class a bad name. We have little respect because of a select fewThe penguin, joker? although there is one who does not belong iwith the rest of themRobin?. But for the rest of them, we only wish they would crawl in a hole and go away, you have disgraced our class. thanks alot.

I agree 100%.

This whole post is fiction.

No names, no merit.

Archived