Vatican Announces Seven New Deadly Sins

A Faithful Catholic

Guest Guest-captain obvious-*
I will say it directly to GOD Almighty himself!!! Forgive me Lord for I have sinned!! Lord have mercy!!!

make sure to thank god for the illegal drugs he created.

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Guest-captain obvious-*
Evil things like Illegal Drugs are the work of SATAN!!!!

did satan make all the natural plants illegal drugs come from?

god's got a great job. get credit for all of the good, take no blame for the bad. i think it's called hypocrisy.

Guest Guest
Actually, if you want to look at it strictly, sex should only be within a valid marriage and for the purpose of procreation.

What about with myself? I keep trying but I can't seem to get myself knocked up..

Guest Guest
god's got a great job. get credit for all of the good, take no blame for the bad. i think it's called hypocrisy.

That's what GWB gets paid for.

Guest Gumby

Here are other doctrine decisions the church has made recently:

1. Lifted ban on having sex with the lights on and your eyes open.

2. Swifter officially validated as a miracle.

3. Accepted the Freemasons' softball league invitation.

4. Acknowledged that the Spanish Inquisition probably could've been handled better.

5. Celibacy for clergy now optional, but those who remain chaste eligible for fantastic prizes.

6. Size of collection plates increased.

7. Reconsidered belief that there's an invisible, all-powerful man in the sky who created everything.

Guest Gumby

You guys mock the new sins, but the catholic church is taking them all very seriously, The Vatican has been especially concerned with pollution and has even tightened nocturnal emission standards. The church has released a strict new set of church laws intended to reduce the nocturnal emissions of teenage polluters by 50 percent in the next decade.

n the past 10 years, unholy emissions from young men have risen by 150 million cubic centimeters, releasing erotic-dream by products into the bed sheet environment.

Guest jimm y
"The revision of the list comes after 1,500 years, with Vatican officials explaining that the new items address a global "secular" society bent on the concerns in the age of globalization. The sins are said to be an address to the "decreasing sense of sin" in the modern world."

Mgr Girotti named the new mortal sins to be (1)genetic modification; (2) human experimentations, (3) polluting the environment; (4) social injustice; (5) causing poverty; (6) financial gluttony; and (7) taking drugs.

http://www.allheadlinenews.com/articles/7010282589

Does the pope think he is God now? This is unbelievable!!!

Guest Guest

I think the pope's recent statement regarding "forgiving" children who have been molested by priests is appalling!

"As Jesus said, 'Let he who is without sin cast the first stone.' We must send a clear message to these hundreds -- perhaps thousands -- of children whose sinful ways have tempted so many of the church's servants into lustful violation of their holy vows of celibacy. The church forgives them for their transgressions and looks upon them not with intolerance, but compassion."

How sick is this? And the comment by a mother of a molested child is equally disturbing --

"For months I feared that my boy -- and the dozens of others who committed sinful acts with Father Halloran before he was moved to the safety of another parish to protect him from further temptation at their pre-pubescent hands -- was going to hell for what he'd done. It's the worst feeling a mother can know. But thanks to the forgiveness of the pope, my long nightmare is over. He was just a boy of 8 at the time. He didn't know any better. Thank you, your holiness, for giving my poor little Timothy a second chance at redemption."

Guest Tim O'leary
"The revision of the list comes after 1,500 years, with Vatican officials explaining that the new items address a global "secular" society bent on the concerns in the age of globalization. The sins are said to be an address to the "decreasing sense of sin" in the modern world."

Mgr Girotti named the new mortal sins to be (1)genetic modification; (2) human experimentations, (3) polluting the environment; (4) social injustice; (5) causing poverty; (6) financial gluttony; and (7) taking drugs.

http://www.allheadlinenews.com/articles/7010282589

Mortal sins...holy crap..I'm cooked.....before the age of fourteen I committed the first set of mortal sins..I said a few hail marys for the father in confession and he forgave me..but now that I'm getten very close to the pearly gates I'm worried that I can't curb this desire to cause poverty & taking drugs..what the hell should I do...(no pun intended).

Should I see the father and tell him I can't do this sh*t anymore..you can't just change the rules in mid-stream and expect me to conform overnight.

Why on earth should anyone pay attention to anything coming out of the Vatican. the rules change at a whim.

Eat meat on Friday..don't eat meat on Friday

Got to confession..dont' bother just say it to yourself and take communion

Mass in Latin..no mass in Latin

Pedophilia rampant..move them on to unsuspecting folks for their little ones.

Drunken priests who say mass..goes unnoticed

Homosexuality the name of the job heading..turn your head

Priest with years of on going affairs with married parishoners..turn your head

Thanks but no thanks to the Vatican we will not listen to anything you say or do, your credibility is long ago lost. Actually ashamed and never mention I was born and raised a Catholic once I paid attention to this as a business and actually whats involved. Christ doesn't enter into it at all.

You have one hangeron however, AFC! Try as it may it stands alone.

AFC- you act like you believe that you yourself are without sin. I believe the bible states that you should not judge others - that is Jesus Christ's job on judgement day. But yet you sit here talking down onto others and judging. You are not the lord - stop trying to do his job! Why dont you let others share their views without trying to discredit them all

Why on earth should anyone pay attention to anything coming out of the Vatican. the rules change at a whim.

Eat meat on Friday..don't eat meat on Friday

Got to confession..dont' bother just say it to yourself and take communion

Mass in Latin..no mass in Latin

Pedophilia rampant..move them on to unsuspecting folks for their little ones.

Drunken priests who say mass..goes unnoticed

Homosexuality the name of the job heading..turn your head

Priest with years of on going affairs with married parishoners..turn your head

Thanks but no thanks to the Vatican we will not listen to anything you say or do, your credibility is long ago lost. Actually ashamed and never mention I was born and raised a Catholic once I paid attention to this as a business and actually whats involved. Christ doesn't enter into it at all.

You have one hangeron however, AFC! Try as it may it stands alone.

Disciplines can change from time to time and they do. Dogmas never do.

The sins of the people have nothing to do with the Faith.

AFC- you act like you believe that you yourself are without sin.

Baloney. I sin. I go to confession once a week.

I believe the bible states that you should not judge others - that is Jesus Christ's job on judgement day.

We are to judge ACTIONS against the Word of God and not souls.

Examples: You procure an abortion and I turn around and tell you you are wrong. I would be correct because I am admonishing the sinner, which is an ACT OF MERCY, which falls under loving thy neighbor.

Second example: You punch your friend for NO REASON. That is a sin and it is wrong and I tell you such. I would not be violating any of God's rules because I am trying to stop sin.

But yet you sit here talking down onto others and judging. You are not the lord - stop trying to do his job! Why dont you let others share their views without trying to discredit them all

We are never to judge souls. We are to judge SINFUL actions as wrong: War, murder, fornication, adultery, homosexual acts, abortion. We have a DUTY to stop and tell people these actions ARE WRONG.

The Lord believes in a right and wrong. So do I. :lol:

Guest Guest
I think the pope's recent statement regarding "forgiving" children who have been molested by priests is appalling!

"As Jesus said, 'Let he who is without sin cast the first stone.' We must send a clear message to these hundreds -- perhaps thousands -- of children whose sinful ways have tempted so many of the church's servants into lustful violation of their holy vows of celibacy. The church forgives them for their transgressions and looks upon them not with intolerance, but compassion."

How sick is this? And the comment by a mother of a molested child is equally disturbing --

"For months I feared that my boy -- and the dozens of others who committed sinful acts with Father Halloran before he was moved to the safety of another parish to protect him from further temptation at their pre-pubescent hands -- was going to hell for what he'd done. It's the worst feeling a mother can know. But thanks to the forgiveness of the pope, my long nightmare is over. He was just a boy of 8 at the time. He didn't know any better. Thank you, your holiness, for giving my poor little Timothy a second chance at redemption."

:huh:

Guest Guest
Baloney. I sin. I go to confession once a week.

We are to judge ACTIONS against the Word of God and not souls.

Examples: You procure an abortion and I turn around and tell you you are wrong. I would be correct because I am admonishing the sinner, which is an ACT OF MERCY, which falls under loving thy neighbor.

Second example: You punch your friend for NO REASON. That is a sin and it is wrong and I tell you such. I would not be violating any of God's rules because I am trying to stop sin.

We are never to judge souls. We are to judge SINFUL actions as wrong: War, murder, fornication, adultery, homosexual acts, abortion. We have a DUTY to stop and tell people these actions ARE WRONG.

The Lord believes in a right and wrong. So do I. :lol:

If that's your idea of mercy, keep it to yourself.

Guest Guest
Trying to correct sinners and save their souls from final damnation? Yep, that is merciful. The most mercy the Lord gives us is in the CONFESSIONAL.

You must be single.

Who could live with someone so sanctimonious?

Guest Guest
Trying to correct sinners and save their souls from final damnation? Yep, that is merciful. The most mercy the Lord gives us is in the CONFESSIONAL.

This just in!!!!

The pope has added a new mortal sin!!! AFC is the name of the sin!!!!

Archived