Vatican Announces Seven New Deadly Sins

A Faithful Catholic

Guest Guest

Watching paint dry would be more entertaining to me than arguing religion or the Bible....

especially with AFC who is always right about everything.

Hey, the White House could sure use someone smart these days. They're 0 for 2 on "reasons we invaded Iraq" now, and the economy is headed into the dumper.

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Guest
Unimaginative <sniff>!!

Lean back, close your eyes and picture yourself as I see you ... a small minded little pup sitting on the porch, watching the big dogs play and occasionally jumping down to attempt a feeble nip or two before scurrying back to the safety of the veranda and the companionship of others who have been dismissed to that location.

Unimaginative indeed!!!

Lean back, close your eyes and picture yourself as we all see you.... a fat, lazy man who wants to be as coy and deceitful as AFC. Someone who has found a catholic buddy and has decided to follow closely at his heels, gazing up at him in wide amazement at the vast knowledge of catholic dogma. Anytime anyone challenges your mentor's deceits, you lean back, opening your mouth wide (your avatar is perfect) and sing out -- "Everyone! Ignore the fact that AFC is deceitful and quite possibly deranged! You must listen to what he is telling you!"

My mother always told me to stay away from fat men trying to give me candy. ;)

Guest Guest

Why exactly is it that you cannot log in? We are all very anxious to find out why exactly you can no longer post under "AFC." Your comment regarding "thanks to the moderators" implies that, perhaps, you have been a bad boy? Confession is good for your soul -- let us help you by hearing your chat board sins. (We have all witnessed so many of yours already, nothing should shock us.)

Why exactly is it that you cannot log in? We are all very anxious to find out why exactly you can no longer post under "AFC." Your comment regarding "thanks to the moderators" implies that, perhaps, you have been a bad boy? Confession is good for your soul -- let us help you by hearing your chat board sins. (We have all witnessed so many of yours already, nothing should shock us.)
How would that confession start.........Bless me father for Im an ego driven, dumbass?????

Guest Satan
How would that confession start.........Bless me father for Im an ego driven, dumbass?????

HAHAHAAA! :lol:

If he had to list all his sins, he would probably end up setting a record for the world's longest confession!

I better make another bowl of popcorn -- this is going to be a long one!

Guest Guest

A faithful catholic. How can the Vatican expect us to take them seriously when priests who have sinned with little boys are not removed as priests but merely shuffled to new locations where some of them do it again. As long as the Vatican and through them the catholic church allow this to continue then they are tools of Satan and not God.

Since Jon has proved how deceitful AFC is, and you continue to stand by your buddy, what makes you think anyone would be interested in any reading recommendations from either of you? If the devil came to me and said, "Hey. I know I am a bad guy and I am very deceitful, but I have some interesting reading material here for you," would you jump up and say -- "Great! I'll get right on that?"

:blink:

Oh that shows an open mind ... not interested in learning anything... just in justifying your "Gotcha."

This is the waste I was talking about.

No one's forcing you to read anything ... you come on here by choice, don't you? Or is someone holding a gun to your head and making you write idiotic responses that only prove how narrow minded you really are?

Take a close look at your message and see what it's really saying.

Guest Guest
Oh that shows an open mind ... not interested in learning anything... just in justifying your "Gotcha."

This is the waste I was talking about.

No one's forcing you to read anything ... you come on here by choice, don't you? Or is someone holding a gun to your head and making you write idiotic responses that only prove how narrow minded you really are?

Take a close look at your message and see what it's really saying.

My message is saying that I cannot take anyone who posts diaper pictures, is deceitful, and who is disrespectful of others seriously.

You response is that I should ignore all of that and listen to that person anyway, or to you -- the one who blindly supports him simply because he is on your "team."

If you are so determined that the "message" (whatever that may be) be heard, why don't you start your own, separate threads? But no, you tag along with AFC, actively participate in the name calling, and then express dismay that no one listens to the "real message."

The end result of all this is that these threads are a place to play, poke fun of each other, etc. And you, as an active participant, should at least acknowledge that is all they truly are.

Lean back, close your eyes and picture yourself as we all see you.... a fat, lazy man who wants to be as coy and deceitful as AFC. Someone who has found a catholic buddy and has decided to follow closely at his heels, gazing up at him in wide amazement at the vast knowledge of catholic dogma. Anytime anyone challenges your mentor's deceits, you lean back, opening your mouth wide (your avatar is perfect) and sing out -- "Everyone! Ignore the fact that AFC is deceitful and quite possibly deranged! You must listen to what he is telling you!"

My mother always told me to stay away from fat men trying to give me candy. ;)

This is interesting ... Let's see how close you've come in your feeble attempt to describe me ... Fat? I've told you before ( if you are the same person hiding behind the generic "guest" moniker ) that I don't consider myself to be fat, just vertically challenged. Lazy? That's a new one ... I don't think I'm lazy but I'll give you a chance to convince me. "Wants to be coy" ... do you know what "coy" means? You'll never find me being quiet, bashful or demure! And you'll definitely never find me being evasive in making a committment to my beliefs. So what do you mean by "coy"? Finally, deceitful ... I'll never steer you wrong when it comes to my Faith beliefs which happen to be the same as AFC's.

You are just interested in attacking AFC ... That's all ... nothing more, nothing less.

And if that's the best you can do ... You are DTP'd ... Dismissed to Porch ... with that yapping pup, K of D.

My message is saying that I cannot take anyone who posts diaper pictures, is deceitful, and who is disrespectful of others seriously. I can respect your opinion.

You response is that I should ignore all of that and listen to that person anyway, or to you -- the one who blindly supports him simply because he is on your "team." I firmly support AFC's message when he speaks of Faith and Moral beliefs taught by the Catholic Church. I would hope people could get by his style of response to attacks. I recognize that this is a futile aspiration.

If you are so determined that the "message" (whatever that may be) be heard, why don't you start your own, separate threads? But no, you tag along with AFC, actively participate in the name calling, and then express dismay that no one listens to the "real message." How much clearer can "the message" be? AFC has presented, time after time, the beliefs of our Faith. He has supported those beliefs with referals to scripture, history and the catechism of our Church ... and has been attacked for his efforts. There is no need for me to post anything else ... If and when I see the need arise, be assured that I will start a separate post.

You are correct ... Since the general tone of these posts seems to be confrontational, I do participate in name calling. Mea Culpa ... I have allowed myself to be dragged, perhaps even dragged myself, to a lower level ... What else can I say?

The end result of all this is that these threads are a place to play, poke fun of each other, etc. And you, as an active participant, should at least acknowledge that is all they truly are. Yes, yes ... It's true ... it's all true ... Can I say anything else to make you feel better?

Guest Guest

Still waiting. Please reply.

Guest Guest

Why do you remain so silent and refuse to answer? What did you do wrong? Why don't you want to tell us?

Guest The REAL AFC
Why do you remain so silent and refuse to answer? What did you do wrong? Why don't you want to tell us?

If you must know, when I got cornered by Jon on a couple of things recently, I went back and changed the wording of my posts in an effort to try to fool people into thinking Jon was a liar. :blink: :blink: :blink:

Guest slowpoke
If you must know, when I got cornered by Jon on a couple of things recently, I went back and changed the wording of my posts in an effort to try to fool people into thinking Jon was a liar. :blink: :blink: :blink:

oh, did it work?

You need to go to Church and find the goodness of the lord! <_<

If a man lies with a man as one lies with a woman, both of them have done what is detestable. They must be put to death.

Leviticus 20:9

Guest Knight of Darkness
This is interesting ... Let's see how close you've come in your feeble attempt to describe me ... Fat? I've told you before ( if you are the same person hiding behind the generic "guest" moniker ) that I don't consider myself to be fat, just vertically challenged. Lazy? That's a new one ... I don't think I'm lazy but I'll give you a chance to convince me.

Ah, well perhaps we should then clarify by saying intellectually lazy. Or do you prefer intellectually challenged?

Archived