BREAKING: Eliot Spitzer involved in prostitution ring

Guest Trump

Guest Guest
Has he resigned? Or is he still insisting he serve out his full term?

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm?????

I think it's obvious that the Gov. will resign by the end of the day tomorrow, if not sooner. He's probably negotiating his resignation with the Feds to get them to drop all charges.

Just like Gerry Studds and Barney Frank (and Ted Kennedy and Bill Clinton), Craig - unfortunately - is insisting on serving out his entire term.

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Guest
My own feeling is that there are so many reasons to dislike Eliot Spitzer that I would hate the issue of hypocrisy to obscure his many other, more heinous faults. In fact, I am not entirely sure Mr. Spitzer rises to the level of the genuine hypocrite.

He set up crummy corporations and phony bank accounts to pay for his hookers.

The same kind of white collar crimes he prosecuted as "The Sheriff of Wall St."....that makes him a phony...a hypocrite and a common white collar crook.

Guest Guest

I have'nt had time to read thru all the responses to this but just think of the buisness generated for the website with all this national attention!!

I bet every male from 12 to 99 has accessed the site!!

At $1,000 -- $4,000. per hour can you just imagine how many years YOU have to work to make that kind of $$!!

I hope the women of the world don't get any ideas or us men will be paying highly --- --- ---

Guest Guest
I have'nt had time to read thru all the responses to this but just think of the buisness generated for the website with all this national attention!!

I bet every male from 12 to 99 has accessed the site!!

At $1,000 -- $4,000. per hour can you just imagine how many years YOU have to work to make that kind of $$!!

I hope the women of the world don't get any ideas or us men will be paying highly --- --- ---

What website?

Are you for real?

Guest Guest

mainstream media didnt haven enough going on. The war in Iraq is second to Elliot Spitzer. That is why the republican media is about the moment. prostitutes are a dime a dozen. he just spent more. the republican public waits for a democrat to follow in their collective shoes. then they attack. that party is, and always will be about, cheese.

Guest Guest
The person writing this paper, PLS go someplace else, BC voice is for shorter messages, it's annoying. Spiziter got caught; that is the only thing different with him being in public office, than another idiot who is in government. I voted for Spitzer like alot of other people and I thought there was something in his looks that I didn't trust. My instinct was right unfortunately. He let New York State down...big time. I agree with the one previous message...ONLY IN NY STATE.
bc voice is freedom. you chose short. i chose long. sorry

Archived