BREAKING: Eliot Spitzer involved in prostitution ring

Guest Trump

Guest Guest
You're thinking of Governor McGreevy of New Jersey! Another Democrat by the way!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Just another honorable dem!!!!!!

bigsmiley.gif

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Fry Mumia
Why do you think that Spitzer's need for Dirty Sex affects his ability to be Governor?

You should have realized by now he has no ability.

Guest Guest

Ahh...the old Democrats are infallible routine. If only Spitzer did something like lower taxes in the State of NY. Then he would be quite the criminal.

Ahh...the old Democrats are infallible routine. If only Spitzer did something like lower taxes in the State of NY. Then he would be quite the criminal.

I don't think he is infallible, I just don't think it is such a big deal that he paid for sex. Who knows, maybe his woman isn't taking care of the need?

Guest Guest
I don't think he is infallible, I just don't think it is such a big deal that he paid for sex. Who knows, maybe his woman isn't taking care of the need?

HA! I know what you mean.........anyway, when you hire a hooker on Valentine’s Day Eve, you have a bigger problem than the judicial system or the media. He may skate on the hooker, but he will be paying for it as long as he lives with the wife. $5500 was just the downpayment! ;)

HA! I know what you mean.........anyway, when you hire a hooker on Valentine’s Day Eve, you have a bigger problem than the judicial system or the media. He may skate on the hooker, but he will be paying for it as long as he lives with the wife. $5500 was just the downpayment! ;)

And that would be his problem, not mine, not yours and not the State of New York.

And that would be his problem, not mine, not yours and not the State of New York.
I allways thought that about the Clinton/Lewinsky incedent. Alot of people putting thier nose in a matter thats really only the business of those involved.

Guest Guest

Right now we don't know what the Feds have on him. Obviously since he hired a high power Manhattan law firm, he has a legal problem.

Once the indictments come, then we will know what he is guilty of.

I really don't understand how anyone can support him.

Guest Guest

So busting prostitution rings as a prosecutor, then taking part in one yourself isn't a big deal to the tax payers of NYS? Don't you see the blatant hypocrisy? I love how Demos and the left find nothing that makes them hypocritical. Al Gore can soar all over the plant, leaving Bigfoot-like carbon footprints all over the Earth, yet he's no hypocrite. Bill Clinton can run on a rabid anti-sexual harassment platform, then sexually harass every woman who had the lack of intelligence to work for him, he's no hypocrite. Nancy Pelosi can preach greed and point fingers from her anointed throne in Washington, yet puts our country's security into the tank all so her trial lawyer constituents can make some bucks suing telephone companies.

Guest Guest
I allways thought that about the Clinton/Lewinsky incedent. Alot of people putting thier nose in a matter thats really only the business of those involved.

Clinton was being sued for sexual harrassment. He then lied while under oath. I mean, what's alittle sexual harrassment between adults? I mean, women have a long history of lying aout that sort of thing. ;)

Guest Guest

When are we going to get it???????? Clinton was not impeached for having sex with that woman Monica lewinsky he was in a court case with criminal allegations against him, for sexual harassment of a women. Not lewinsky. And during the course of his testimony He PURGERED himself he LIED UNDER OATH. And oh yea the facts he lied about were about what he did with others in sexual situations but your going to tell me that it is ok to say what ever you wish about relevant facts in the case to save your arse and deny the person bringing charges a fair court case? And you always say it was such a minimal charge and all about sex, then do tell why was it that over these charges the man was DISBARRED from practicing as a lawyer.

Guest Guest

My own feeling is that there are so many reasons to dislike Eliot Spitzer that I would hate the issue of hypocrisy to obscure his many other, more heinous faults. In fact, I am not entirely sure Mr. Spitzer rises to the level of the genuine hypocrite.

Guest Guest
Democrats and liberals typically excuse their way out of this kind of thing. Republicans and conservatives typically resign. Let's see what Spitzer does.

two words

"wide stance"

Guest Guest
two words

"wide stance"

Senate Republicans have unanimously urged Larry Craig to resign. And he should. Will Hillary demand that Spitzer resign? HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM?

Guest Guest
Senate Republicans have unanimously urged Larry Craig to resign. And he should. Will Hillary demand that Spitzer resign? HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM?

Has he resigned? Or is he still insisting he serve out his full term?

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm?????

I think it's obvious that the Gov. will resign by the end of the day tomorrow, if not sooner. He's probably negotiating his resignation with the Feds to get them to drop all charges.

Guest Guest
Has he resigned? Or is he still insisting he serve out his full term?

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm?????

I think it's obvious that the Gov. will resign by the end of the day tomorrow, if not sooner. He's probably negotiating his resignation with the Feds to get them to drop all charges.

Has Spitzer resigned yet? Any notable Democrats urging him to resign?

HMMMMMMMMMMMMM?

Archived