Why do you think that Spitzer's need for Dirty Sex affects his ability to be Governor?

Billy the Kid

Guest Guest
This Spitzer affair and the many that have preceded it demonstrate how low our society has sunk since the first Clinton administration.

When behavior of public officials sinks to substandard, and society tolerates it or excuses it, the substandard becomes the standard.

I credit Bill Clinton, and all the Clinton defenders who sacrificed their own integrity and creditability to save his occupancy of the oval office, with this debasing of America.

"The sky is falling!!! The sky is falling!!"

Get back to your Jesse Helms book.

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Guest

Spitzer's done enough damage to the American economy as NY AG, and demonstrated his corrupt style as Governor. Good riddance.

Or if he refuses to resign, even more entertaining.

Guest Guest
"The sky is falling!!! The sky is falling!!"

Get back to your Jesse Helms book.

Don't worry. Spitzer won't resign. He'll tough it out until the MSM and his fellow Dems come to his rescue and declare the whole matter 'just sex', then claim he is a 'victim' of the Vast Right Wing Conspiracy! ;)

Guest Guest
Hey "DUDE", I am not a Democrat so where is your argument on that one? I am not defending what he did, just that it isn't such a big deal and doesn't affect his ability to perform as the Governor of New York. He has done a lot more good than bad and can and most likely will be a benefit to our area. There is no reason to remove him for this ridiculous mistake.

Mistake??? A mistake is something someone does unintentionally. This took a lot of planning on his part. He deliberately contacted the agency,(the mere fact that he knew it existed in NYS and did nothing about itsays a lot about his ethics) he deliberately asked to have a prostitute sent to Washington and he deliberately snuck out of his room (past the state police security our tax dollars were paying for) to be with a hooker. Prostitution AND Adultery are both illegal. How can you call that a mistake? He knew what he was doing,he knew it was illegal,why else would he be transferring money from one account to another. He thought he could break the law and not get caught- That is not a mistake. His mistake was getting caught.

If the man cannot obey the laws he is supposed to enforce, he doesn't belong in that position. The man cannot be truthful and respectful of his own family, how can the people of New York respect him? He has made it clear his needs come before his family and the taxpayers of NYS. Get rid of him.

Guest Guest

And it’s not just about prostitution. It’s about *interstate* and *international* prostitution. Looks like a corrupt pol. who winks at what amounts to a modern form of slavery. I wonder who else in DC is in their book?

Guest Guest
Don't worry. Spitzer won't resign. He'll tough it out until the MSM and his fellow Dems come to his rescue and declare the whole matter 'just sex', then claim he is a 'victim' of the Vast Right Wing Conspiracy! ;)

Spitzer will be out by Friday. NY is NOT New Jersey or Idaho. AND unless Spitz wants to wind up dead in Ft Marcy (oh, I mean Central) Park – he’ll resign.

Guest Guest
Billy, my young friend,

There is a world of difference between sleazebag Bil Clinton and soon-to-be felon Eliot Spitzer.

Mr. Spitzer CONSPIRED to traffic women across state lines for the purpose of sex, a big, big federally indictable no-no (Mann Act).

Idiot Spitzer has a series of questionale banking transaction that led to his bank contacting federal officials on their own for what they thought was a money laundering or embezzlement scheme.

Bill "Bubba" Clinton was a good ole boy, not particularly known for being ethical, moral or even truthful. Idoit Spitter, on the other hand, was usually on his moral and ethical high horse and known for double-standards.

Clinton was likeable.

Spitzer is not.

It is not a crime to cheat on your wife.

It is a crime to hire a prosititute in NY State or Washinton DC. While prostitution may appear victimless, where it is not legalized it usally tied to organized crime (the kind Spitzer used to like to fight) and drugs. Was Spitzer using drugs and getting high while nailing these high price hookers? Let's get some blood and hair testing done. He doesn't have much hair but let's try anyway.

When the dust settles, not only will be Spitzer forced out of office but almost without a doubt he will face some jail time.

Banks filed reports, wire taps were authorized and made public, other people have been indicted they will make deals, you cannot set all those in motion and not let them spin.

Eliot is going to spend some time in the shitter.

"it is not a crime to cheat on your wife."

I thought Adultery was against the law?

I would guess by the look on that womans face that he would better off dealing with the law than her. I hope she takes him for everything he's got. Weither it is a crime or not he will be punished and will pay one way or another.

Guest Guest
You must have forgotten that at Yale, Bush got higher grades than John Kerry. But then again......who didn't? ;)
bush scored 25th percentile on his aptitude test for air national guard. thats the lowest passing grade. great leader he turned out to be.

Guest Guest
WOW, some people just don't know how to lighten up.

First of all, who really cares about Splitz getting caught ? I know I could care less. All it shows me is that his sex life with his spouse is not what it once was, so who changed, him or her? Does not matter anyway, it's a family issue.

Second of all, prostitution should be legal. It's a business, just like anything else. Business is taxable. Tax means more money for the state. Look what has happened since gambling became legal. More bucks for the state. Plus if it were legal, being able to control the D & D would be easier.

Third, and just as important, people today are so quick to pass judgement on others when they can not see beyond their own face. Hummm, married isn't he ? Hummm, I may be wrong here, but I have always been under the impression that it takes two to make or break a marriage.

Everyone is hearing one side of the story and one side of the relationship, what about her? You call her the Victim, how do you know that? How do you know she has not been one of these "scoccer" moms that care about nothing more then what she wants and does not ignor him? How do you know her actions did not puch him into it? And how do you know she does not have a very well hidden "boy toy" and what business is that of yours anyway

Yea it sounds a little far fetched... But it does not effect the things he's done for the State of New York. But it will effect how everyone now thinks because they want to jump on the "bandwagon" for the sake of MORALS to keep up with their friends and neighbors.

Let's let the facts come out first, you know what happens when one "assume's" right?

:lol:

It doesnt make one bit of difference what kind of wife she is or was. If he was unhappy than he should have left BEFORE he started fooling around. This just shows what kind of man he really is. This is a typical male response. I think I should get paid more, does that mean that I should steal from my employer because hes not paying me what I want

Guest Guest

George W. Bush, Republican president, accused in a criminal complaint and lawsuit of raping Margie Schoedinger, who was later suicided. Accused by Tammy Phillips, a former stripper quoted in the National Enquirer in 2000 saying she had an affair with Bush that had ended in 1999. Also noted by Mrs. Blount whom G.W.BUSH while campaigning for her Husband Red Blount and while G.W.BUSH was possibly A.W.O.L from the Air National Guard at age 26 he was all over their 14 year old daughter.

suicide. what a coincidence. scandal = politics.

Guest Guest
bush scored 25th percentile on his aptitude test for air national guard. thats the lowest passing grade. great leader he turned out to be.
also, bush was head cheerleader at yale. he beat kerry in that catageory too. oh wait, kerry served.

It doesnt make one bit of difference what kind of wife she is or was. If he was unhappy than he should have left BEFORE he started fooling around. This just shows what kind of man he really is. This is a typical male response.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

I have to laugh, you think it was a male that wrote this, what a ding bat.

MR. MOUSER has not been online yet, it was I who wrote that and I promise you that I am a FEMALE and I CAN PROVE IT !

WANTA BET ?

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Guest Guest
George W. Bush, Republican president, accused in a criminal complaint and lawsuit of raping Margie Schoedinger, who was later suicided. Accused by Tammy Phillips, a former stripper quoted in the National Enquirer in 2000 saying she had an affair with Bush that had ended in 1999. Also noted by Mrs. Blount whom G.W.BUSH while campaigning for her Husband Red Blount and while G.W.BUSH was possibly A.W.O.L from the Air National Guard at age 26 he was all over their 14 year old daughter.

suicide. what a coincidence. scandal = politics.

Link, please.

Guest Guest

Please post the results of your latest IQ Test. Thanks.

Guest Guest
also, bush was head cheerleader at yale. he beat kerry in that catageory too. oh wait, kerry served.

Don't forget that that head cheeleader kicked your arse TWICE! Ouch! How did that feel?

Guest Guest
put it this way, he did have a higher blood alcohol content, and dui. i guess you got me. if that makes you smart. i'll continue on

Guest Guest
Look at the guest's grasp of the English language and his writing skills. He never used a capital letter.

The guest did not finish in the top 99% of his class.

I doubt he has a shoe size IQ.

Guest Guest
Don't forget that that head cheeleader kicked your arse TWICE! Ouch! How did that feel?
it didnt kick my arse. when the monkees take over, you are sure to be a leader. thats all that proves. how sad you voted for him twice. that makes you a double idiot

Guest Guest
it didnt kick my arse. when the monkees take over, you are sure to be a leader. thats all that proves. how sad you voted for him twice. that makes you a double idiot

I guess I struck a nerve! ;)

Guest Guest
ummmm make that once

ummmmmmm make that TWICE. Educate yourself and read about the Electoral College. It must suck to be beaten by a chimp! BWHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!!!

Archived