Why do you think that Spitzer's need for Dirty Sex affects his ability to be Governor?

Billy the Kid

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Guest
Why would you think that ?

Maybe someone thinking without blinders on ?

Or maybe the truth hurts ?

Even us idoit's have a voice and maybe that's what bothers you.

No the only thing that bothers me are your moranic posts.

Why I think Spitzer has to go:

1) His judgement is now called into question on all topics.

2) By being a customer of a prostitution ring, the top law enforcement person of NY knew about the ring and obviously did NOT try to prosecute it...a clear derilection of duty. (aside: Maybe he could claim he was doing an "undercover" investigation on his own LOL)

3) The utter hypocrisy make him a laughing stock. How can he lead others?

4) Fine examlple for the kids he is supposed to educate as Governor.

5) Imagine the lengths he had to go to with his security detail and payments to hide this. Opened himself up for blackmail.

6) Like it is hard to think the only problems on WS involve sub-prime...it is hard to believe that this is the only indiscretion by Spitzer...othr stuff will come out.

1. Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

2. Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

3. Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

4. I think even you can get this picture.

Billy, my young friend,

There is a world of difference between sleazebag Bil Clinton and soon-to-be felon Eliot Spitzer.

Mr. Spitzer CONSPIRED to traffic women across state lines for the purpose of sex, a big, big federally indictable no-no (Mann Act).

Idiot Spitzer has a series of questionale banking transaction that led to his bank contacting federal officials on their own for what they thought was a money laundering or embezzlement scheme.

Bill "Bubba" Clinton was a good ole boy, not particularly known for being ethical, moral or even truthful. Idoit Spitter, on the other hand, was usually on his moral and ethical high horse and known for double-standards.

Clinton was likeable.

Spitzer is not.

It is not a crime to cheat on your wife.

It is a crime to hire a prosititute in NY State or Washinton DC. While prostitution may appear victimless, where it is not legalized it usally tied to organized crime (the kind Spitzer used to like to fight) and drugs. Was Spitzer using drugs and getting high while nailing these high price hookers? Let's get some blood and hair testing done. He doesn't have much hair but let's try anyway.

When the dust settles, not only will be Spitzer forced out of office but almost without a doubt he will face some jail time.

Banks filed reports, wire taps were authorized and made public, other people have been indicted they will make deals, you cannot set all those in motion and not let them spin.

Eliot is going to spend some time in the shitter.

Typical example of why they invented Exlax! Take a moment and loosen your stool, it will make you feel much better, "My Old Friend"!

Guest Guest

I agree that, if nothing else, patronizing prostitutes puts all elected officials in vulnerable situations, especially when they have wives and children.

There are sharks in the waters of politics who would do just about anything they had to to get the dirt on someone like a Governor and use it to their advantage. Which would be the disadvantage of the rest of us.

We have enough problems with our politicians being beholden to Big Money Corporations and their agendas, we don't need them in the pockets of sleazy pimps or crime organizations, too.

Guest Guest

He set up dummy corporations and phony bank accounts to pay for his hookers.

The same kind of white collar crimes he prosecuted as "The Sheriff of Wall St."....that makes him a phony...a hypocrite and a common white collar crook.

And that effects his ability to govern.

Guest Yeah NBFD right?
What's the big deal? Jealous?????

Maybe you should think about who you are calling those profane names! POST DELETED - IP LOGGED

(Ironic, isnt' it, that there was reportedly a magnitude 6.0 earthquake in Nevada [where prostitution is legal] yesterday after Spitzer's press conference?)

As the "old friend" wording in ...BTK's reply post to "Client 9" suggests, it may be both telling and ironic that a well-known frequent-poster on this site -- who is recognized as a local Republican "activist" -- has so quickly chosen to adopt this "screen name"

But, to the point, if Gov. Spitzer doesn't promptly resign voluntarily (some analysts suggest he hasn't yet because his resignation would be a "bargaining chip" to play in negotiations regarding immunity/plea deal in relation to potential federal criminal charges), I think that he should do so.

As the top law enforcement officer of NYS, Spitzer apparently clearly knew about the ring and obviously did NOT try to prosecute it . . . a clear derilection of duty (no way can he claim he was doing an "undercover" investigation on his own!). By allegedly funding the transportation of a woman on (taxpayer-subsidized) public transportation across state lines for the purpose of alleged sex for hire (illegal under local laws in NY and DC), if proven, he has violated the federal Mann Act.

His exploitation of women in this case (and apparently in other previous encounters [remember, he allegedly had a "prior balance" on his account and allegedly knew of/was well pleased with who "Kristen" was]) makes him unfit to lead a state where more than half of the citizens are female. (We men might not totally "get it" on this point, but I believe it is a very real and relevant viewpoint that deserves respect, as do women in general).

Spitzer vowed to reform NY politics/government ethics beginning "on day 1" of his new administration, but he has now lost all moral authority to lead in this regard.

From this point forward, he will utterly lack credibility in negotiating with the federal government for more federal money for state and local projects. Nobody will want his support/endorsement for programs or projects that benefit NY, our nation, or our localities. He will lack gravitas/credibility in his dealings with the NY legislature (important budget issues to be resolved by April 1st) or the NY Courts. He will not reflect favorably as a representative of "The People of the State of New York" as one of his campaign commercials touted he was/intended to be.

More importantly, he has become one more "bad example" of what children must continue to be taught is something not to aspire to, further degrading the public perception of government, politicians, and government service.

If he doesn't resign, appropriate steps must promptly be taken by the NY Legislature to fully investigate and institute proceedings to impeach him -- no man can be above the law. We are all sinners who have "fallen short of the glory of God", and as humans we can/should forgive, but there still must be serious consequences in a serious case such as this appears to be.

Guest Guest
HE BROKE THE LAW

HE USED OUR GD MONEY

THROW THE GD POS IN JAIL

You're right.

I'm sure the man never had a dime of his own money until he got elected Gov.

Dee dee dee..........

Guest Guest
'Cause he was too dumb or too egotistical to think that he thought he wouldn't get caught. He should know better.

excuse my non senical sentence... sorry.

Guest DisGuesting
If Spitzer wasn't hurting anyone, why did he use a fake name (Client #9)? I mean, why not just do this type of behavior in the open? I'm sure there are many voters like you who could care less that the governor, who has taken an oath to enforce the law, had been busy breaking the law.

(Why do we expect so little of our elected officials?)

Client #9 was a code name used by the prostitution ring. Spitz used the name George Fox to check into the Mayflower. Turns out it is the name of a friend of his. So much for that friendship.

Guest Guest

As a reporter on Hillary's plane just pointed out: there goes another one of Hillary's superdelegates.

A prominent one at that. The Lt. Gov. is an Obama supporter. HEH.

Guest Guest

Live by the sword, die by the sword.

He was an arrogant man, who thought he was above the law. He went after others ruthlessly, some on very flimsy grounds. One feels sad for the family. Power corrupts.

I didn't trust Spitzer in the first place, that's why I voted for Suozzi. Since Spitzer has taken office he has been implicated in the Troopergate scandal using taxpayer money to get Joe Bruno. Unfortunately, Spitzer had nothing on him and it was a waste of our money. Spitzer then tried to pull a quick one on the taxpayers by trying to give illegal aliens drivers licenses so they could vote. That was a dirty trick that backfired. Now he betrayed the trust of his family and to me he has violated the trust of the taxpayers.

BTK, why would I want Spitzer, knowing about what he has done in the past, to continue as governor of NYS?

Secondly, I'm not aware of anything he has done that was good for the taxpayers in NYS. If you know of anything, please enlighten me. :unsure:

Guest Guest

The prostitution situation is a family issue…….IF that stood alone.

However, he is accused of money laundering????? If the IRS is involved, it is MAJOR.

This matters!

As far as his wife, all the money in the world would NOT keep me by a lying, cheating, corrupt husband!

If she stays, she’s another Hillary.

No respect from this woman!!!!!

Guest Guest
The prostitution situation is a family issue…….IF that stood alone.

However, he is accused of money laundering????? If the IRS is involved, it is MAJOR.

This matters!

As far as his wife, all the money in the world would NOT keep me by a lying, cheating, corrupt husband!

If she stays, she’s another Hillary.

No respect from this woman!!!!!

And we all know that all families are identical. I applaud your judgemental skills.

I'd love to see you in that situation.

Guest Guest

This Spitzer affair and the many that have preceded it demonstrate how low our society has sunk since the first Clinton administration.

When behavior of public officials sinks to substandard, and society tolerates it or excuses it, the substandard becomes the standard.

I credit Bill Clinton, and all the Clinton defenders who sacrificed their own integrity and creditability to save his occupancy of the oval office, with this debasing of America.

Archived