Why do you think that Spitzer's need for Dirty Sex affects his ability to be Governor?

Billy the Kid

Guest Guest
Can you say recession. or can bush only say 4 letter words.

Hmmmmmmm. I bet even Bush understands the rudimentary rules for punctuation and the capitalization of proper nouns. Can you say "Liberal Moron". Oh, I'm sorry. That would be redundant.

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Guest
like george bush has an effect on anyone. his name should have been todd. RE todd Bush

Yeah, whatever. BTW: where are those Articles of Impeachment that were promised? HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM???????????????????????

Guest Guest
Hmmmmmmm. I bet even Bush understands the rudimentary rules for punctuation and the capitalization of proper nouns. Can you say "Liberal Moron". Oh, I'm sorry. That would be redundant.
im amazed you quoted that, and didnt put it in your OWN words. Can you say "drug addict" Limbaugh

Guest Guest
Yeah, whatever. BTW: where are those Articles of Impeachment that were promised? HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM???????????????????????
he doesnt require impeachment. he's not worth the money invested into that. his approval rating is enough for me. and his non accomplishments even moreso. Most, and this is a catageory you dont fall in, have comprehension of his worth. maybe you can be buried next to him. you and cheney.

Guest Guest
im amazed you quoted that, and didnt put it in your OWN words. Can you say "drug addict" Limbaugh

Was that supposed to hurt? BWHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Way to take a thread about Spitzer and hijack it for your Bush obsession compulsion.

Suit yourself!

Guest Guest

republicans leave it all out on the table. they are predictable. they pander. serve no purpose. your theories are mimicking at best. "old news". your place in this world isnt leading. you follow. you are one of the masses. cattle. you need to be poked and prodded. and look at your educated answers. keep up the good work. that is why the republican party will NEVER be the peoples party. being drawn to **it isnt for humans. unless you are republican

Your "he broke the law" speech isn't changing my mind. He hired a prostitute, so what!!! I suppose you are going to tell me that you have never broke the law?

Yeh right, If it was a cop that did that you would be screaming 'FIRE HIM' "COVER-UP" "PUT HIM IN PRISON"

Guest Guest
Yeh right, If it was a cop that did that you would be screaming 'FIRE HIM' "COVER-UP" "PUT HIM IN PRISON"

nope - I think prostitution should be legal

Guest Guest
republicans leave it all out on the table. they are predictable. they pander. serve no purpose. your theories are mimicking at best. "old news". your place in this world isnt leading. you follow. you are one of the masses. cattle. you need to be poked and prodded. and look at your educated answers. keep up the good work. that is why the republican party will NEVER be the peoples party. being drawn to **it isnt for humans. unless you are republican

I think you’re a silly ignorant moron who is fat and has no friends and spends all day everyday in front of his computer. ;)

Guest Guest

Will someone at the commune turn off the computer so when you start passing the dope around so we don’t have to suffer these inane rantings.

Guest Guest

I'M OFFENDED!!!! Just for that, I'm gonna make fun of a LIBERAL radio talk host. I'm going to pick on ahhhh......ohhhh.....errrrrr.....(just wait......I'm thinking.) ahhhhhhh...... Drat! OK, you won that round!

Guest Guest
News reports state that he\'ll more likely be convicted of money laundering, illegal transfers, tax fraud, etc than the prostitution thing.

But he is a DEMOCRAT, that is expected.

Guest Guest
News reports state that he\\\'ll more likely be convicted of money laundering, illegal transfers, tax fraud, etc than the prostitution thing.

But he is a DEMOCRAT, that is expected.

Guest Guest

The guy paid four thousand dollars per sex session. We certainly can't expect him to spend our tax dollars responsibly!

He has supposedly been doing this for 6 years! This means he was doing this while he was Attorney General, prosecuting people for performing the same activities he was participating in himself! As an officer of the court, that would have been enough for him to lose his job, get him disbarred, and be charged himself among other things.

Because prostitution is currently illegal, he could have been blackmailed and been influenced into making bad decisions as governor of NYS by people who knew. It's safe to assume that organized crime is involved in prostitution. We have enough corrupt politicians as it is!

Guest Godfrey Daniels
The guy paid four thousand dollars per sex session. We certainly can\'t expect him to spend our tax dollars responsibly!

He has supposedly been doing this for 6 years! This means he was doing this while he was Attorney General, prosecuting people for performing the same activities he was participating in himself! As an officer of the court, that would have been enough for him to lose his job, get him disbarred, and be charged himself among other things.

Because prostitution is currently illegal, he could have been blackmailed and been influenced into making bad decisions as governor of NYS by people who knew. It\'s safe to assume that organized crime is involved in prostitution. We have enough corrupt politicians as it is!

Blacks cannot be racist, Democrat politicians cannot be corrupt. In order to be corrupt there must be a sense of Right and Wrong.

To a Democrat everything they do is right.

Guest Guest

these damn republicans. because you register republican, it doesn t make you one. it just allows you to vote for one. who on here makes a difference in politics??? end of story. if you make under 100k a year, you are a democrat. when will you understand??? nothing worse than a republican, other than a fake republican. and i doubt anyone on this site makes that much, because if they do, they must have inherited their money. gaining access to this site costs nothing. why would a republican be on a cost free site.

Guest Godfrey Daniels

these damn republicans. because you register republican, it doesn t make you one. it just allows you to vote for one. who on here makes a difference in politics??? end of story. if you make under 100k a year, you are a democrat. when will you understand??? nothing worse than a republican, other than a fake republican. and i doubt anyone on this site makes that much, because if they do, they must have inherited their money. gaining access to this site costs nothing. why would a republican be on a cost free site.

Finally we are in partial agreement. However, laying claim to being either Republican or Democrat and believing any of their Party Propaganda is foolish

Guest Guest

Mickey Mouse - Donald Duck - Casper - Flex - Popeye

Now those are the ones we should vote for. They have Values, They have Morals..

Not like us humans, we just tend to jump because someone else, or the MEDIA sayes to !

Let it die. Go the guy got a piece of tail that he wasn't getting at home. And it's his fault ?

I didn't trust Spitzer in the first place, that's why I voted for Suozzi. Since Spitzer has taken office he has been implicated in the Troopergate scandal using taxpayer money to get Joe Bruno. Unfortunately, Spitzer had nothing on him and it was a waste of our money. Spitzer then tried to pull a quick one on the taxpayers by trying to give illegal aliens drivers licenses so they could vote. That was a dirty trick that backfired. Now he betrayed the trust of his family and to me he has violated the trust of the taxpayers.

BTK, why would I want Spitzer, knowing about what he has done in the past, to continue as governor of NYS?

Secondly, I'm not aware of anything he has done that was good for the taxpayers in NYS. If you know of anything, please enlighten me. :unsure:

Tom, I have a feeling trying to enlighten you would be a lost cause!

Guest Guest

The Bush affairs

There is no shortage of stories on the Internet about alleged extramarital affairs involving the Bush clan. But for whatever reason, including that the media was owned by conservatives, they were not popularly known.

Besides the Schoedinger case, Bush Jr. was linked to a 39-year-old Texas woman, Tammy Phillips. The former stripper was quoted in the National Enquirer in 2000 saying she had an 18-month affair with Bush that had ended in June 1999, while Bush campaigned for the presidency. 7

Phillips said she was introduced to then-Texas Gov. Bush by her Republican uncle in Dec. 1997 during a political event in Midland, Tx. She said that she and Bush, who married Laura Bush two decades before, made “passionate love” that very day.

However, that raised a red flag right there. I can’t see the attention-challenged Bush making “passionate love” to anyone, unless such was defined as lasting ten seconds or less. The Enquirer also said that the uncle disputed introducing Bush and Phillips, who I could not reach for comment.

According to the story, Bush and Phillips had sex eight more times, including a Best Western motel room in Houston. “It was simply sex,” she told the Enquirer. “It was the cheapest relationship you can imagine.” Now that I can believe.

Another story was told to me by a Texas woman who said Bush Jr. followed her around the HemisFair, an international festival in 1968 in San Antonio, when he was 22 and she was but 14.

“I was mature for my age,” she said. “He approached me and insisted I drink some beer. He apparently wanted me to get drunk. I told him I was underaged, and he said if the cops came, we wouldn’t get in trouble because of who he was. He knew I was underaged and finally left me alone.”

Then there were the reports about the gay affair between Bush and former college roommate and fellow Bonesman Victor Ashe. That was covered in the first chapter of this book. 8

Who can forget Bush telling right-wing FOX broadcaster Brit Hume in 2003 that he had a “beautiful face?” That was a lie in itself – Hume looks more like a sour-faced bulldog. A Canadian newspaper also reported that in January 2004 Bush had nothing better to do at an international conference than tell Scott Reid, an aide to Prime Minister Paul Martin, that he had a “pretty face” and was a “good-looking guy. Better looking than my Scott [McClellan] anyway.” 9

Then, Betty Bowers pointedly and hilariously wrote about Bush’s overuse of the word, “fabulous.” The press reported most comments as a joke, but the frequency of such comments made one wonder – if not about Bush’s sexual orientation, then about his shallowness. 10

There were more stories about Bush’s brothers, Jeb and Neil.

Jeb Bush reportedly had an affair with Cynthia Henderson, a former Playboy bunny who he put in charge of the Florida Department of Management Services at a salary of $114,000 a year in 1999. Bush also appointed Henderson to run the Department of Business and Professional Regulation in 1999.

But he had to transfer her after a state ethics investigation into her accepting personal favors - including a private plane ride to the Kentucky Derby - from Outback Steakhouse, a company her office was supposed to regulate. Henderson also reportedly helped obtain state jobs for her nanny and the nanny’s boyfriend, and she was also sued by a state employee who alleged that Henderson grabbed him by the throat and threatened to choke him to death. 11

While some Bush advisors and newspapers called on Henderson to be fired, Bush refused and publicly denied in May 2001 that he had as much as been in a room alone with Henderson after mostly alternative media published the allegations. Unlike with Clinton, Condit, and other Democrats like potential 1988 presidential candidate Gary Hart, the major media did not aggressively pursue the story and check out whether Bush was telling the truth. In former Sen. Hart’s case, the media even staked out his Washington home to report an alleged affair he had with model Donna Rice. As late as 1998, Hart called the media frenzy surrounding him “fascist.” 12

Contrast that treatment with what The Washington Post did after learning that Democratic Maryland Gov. Parris Glendening supposedly had sex with Jennifer Crawford, his unmarried chief of staff, while he was separated from his wife. The Post put two reporters to spy on Glendening and Crawford and reported in Sept. 2001 that Glendening eased out of Crawford’s home early on a few mornings that summer.

There were several problems with the story, such as there was no regulation prohibiting state employees from sleeping with each other, the Baltimore City Paper reported. “This was a sleazy intrusion into the governor’s personal life, sleazily delivered, and for sleazy motives,” Wiley Hall III wrote in the Baltimore publication. “The only ones who emerged from this affair with dignity intact were the governor, who had his aides declare ‘no comment’ and refused thereafter to be baited, and the people of Maryland, who reacted to the message with the collective yawn it deserved.” 13

Meanwhile, did The Post or any other media outlet put such time and resources into catching Jeb and Cynthia? Are you kidding? As Online Journal columnist Sally Slate wrote in July 2001, “Isn’t the silence of the so-called mainstream media - you know, the folks who could not get enough of ‘all Monica, all the time’ and who are now obsessing over ‘all Condit, all the time’ - interesting in light of all the Jeb-Henderson stories making the rounds in Florida? Of course, when it comes to Republicans, these are just ‘youthful indiscretions,’ after all Gov. Bush is under 50. If he were a Democrat, well, just ask Rep. Condit.” 14

Slate wrote about an anecdote that could easily be checked out - how Bush reportedly used $1,900 in taxpayers’ money to replace a bed that he said broke while his wife was away. 15

Retired U.S. Navy Lt. Cmdr. Al Martin, author of The Conspirators: Secrets of an Iran Contra Insider, wrote in his Internet column, Al Martin Raw, that Jeb Bush had been videotaped by an FBI surveillance camera at the 2001 Super Bowl in Tampa with Henderson. Martin also wrote that Henderson was seeking money to keep quiet about the alleged affair. 16

Martin said Henderson also worked for Neil Bush in the 1980s when he was running a Florida real estate company and might know something about the Bush brothers that kept her employed in the cushy Florida job. Martin also wrote that all of the Bush brothers were known adulterers. 17

To help keep the media from doing serious investigation into this alleged affair, Jeb’s mafia reportedly threatened Vanity Fair, the supermarket tabloid The Globe, and WPOW-FM’s Bo Griffin, who received a “spooky” call from the governor’s office demanding to know her source. Most media, however, needed no such calls to stay away from the story. 18

But the media could not overlook the obvious affairs of Neil Bush - check this in the New York Daily News from Bush’s deposition in his divorce case against former wife Sharon Bush in 2003:

Neil Bush: “I had sexual intercourse with perhaps three or four, I don’t remember the exact number, women, at different times. In Thailand once, I have a pretty clear recollection that there was one time in Thailand and in Hong Kong.”

Marshall Davis Brown, Sharon Bush’s attorney: “And you were married to Mrs. Bush?”

Bush: “Yes.”

Brown: “Is that where you caught the venereal diseases?”

Bush: “No.”

Brown: “Where did you catch those?”

Bush: “Diseases plural? I didn’t catch...”

Brown: “Well, I’m sorry. How ... how many venereal diseases do you suffer from?”

Bush: “I’ve had one venereal disease.”

Brown: “Which was?”

Bush: “Herpes.”

Brown: “Did you pay them for that sex?”

Bush: “No, I did not.”

Brown: “Pick them up in a sushi house?”

Bush: “No. ... My recollection is, where I can recall, they came to my room.”

Sharon Bush also said that Maria Andrews’s young child was Neil’s, a claim Andrews denied. Neil Bush and Andrews got engaged in 2003. 19

The press at least mentioned reports of Bush Sr. having a long-time affair with Jennifer Fitzgerald, a former aide that Bush reportedly helped rise through the ranks. Among those printing the allegation in 1988 or 1992 were The Boston Globe, Philadelphia Daily News, New York Post, and Columbia Journalism Review. 20

The right-wing site NewsMax even said that Clinton foe Linda Tripp knew about and spread the Bush-Fitzgerald connection. “To the Bushes [Tripp] is the one who exposed their own scandalous behavior and subsequent cover-up,” NewsMax wrote. 21

For some odd reason that came down to wimping out, Democrats never capitalized on these affairs. The 1988 presidential campaign of Democrat Michael Dukakis actually fired Donna Brazile for merely trying to get reporters to look into the reports that Bush Sr. had an affair. Meanwhile, Republican operatives were rewarded financially for spreading such rumors about prominent Democrats. And Democrats kept scratching their heads, wondering why they lost elections when they were afraid to really fight back.

in conclusion, id have to say spitzer is ready for presidential run

Guest Guest
Blacks cannot be racist, Democrat politicians cannot be corrupt. In order to be corrupt there must be a sense of Right and Wrong.

To a Democrat everything they do is right.

But I thought Larry Craig and Duke Cunningham were Reps.

Guest matty p

Why do you have to be so mean? why can't you listen to other peoples opinions and respect them?

BTK, oh great and wise one, why don't you think spizer doesn't deserve to be punished, and why do you think he WAS such a great govenor? What did he do for New York?

Guest matty p

Why do you have to be so mean? why can't you listen to other peoples opinions and respect them?

BTK, oh great and wise one, why don't you think spizer doesn't deserve to be punished, and why do you think he WAS such a great govenor? What did he do for New York?

Guest Guest

No oath ever sworn by Slick Willie was worth the air he breathed to do it: not his marriage vows, not his oath of office (any office), not his oath of testimony. And it's looking strongly like the same is true of Elliot 'Big John' Spitzer.

And both are Democrats. Coincidence? You decide.

Archived