GOODWILL THEATER LOOKS LIKE CRAP!!

Guest Guest

Guest Guest

the goodwill looks like hell.

the firehouse stage looks like hell.

main st. jc looks like hell.

thugs,dealers,hip hop barbers....

UR NEIGHBORHOOD LOOKS LIKE DELETED ED!!CLEAN IT UP THEN START WORRYING ABOUT BINGO!!

THE KRADIJANS PROPERTIES LOOK LIKE DELETED!!

I don't know, it looks pretty good to me:

bar_area_2-367x267.jpg

To think about 18 months ago it was a drug-infested crime den and now kids come down

The kids come down to a BAR ?

Oh, that must make you feel good! All that money, for a BAR for kids!

performance_area-416x307.jpg

bar_area_2-367x267.jpg

Lobby-384x281.jpg

Maybe you should come down a get a better look.

To think about 18 months ago it was a drug-infested crime den and now kids come down to watch puppets, I'd say that's a very welcome change.

Nothing like speaking when you have no clue what you are talking about! Good thing you are a Femtard and too much of a wimp to put your name on your post, Ed put that stupid comment right back in your face with these pictures!

Guest Guest

first off I am so stupid, I really didn't understand what you said...

2nd off, how about explaining it to me as I only have a 1st grade education

3rd off....maybe I need to shut my pie hole and lay low so I don't look so dumb.....

Guest Guest
first off einstein garo...that's about $1.5m worth of improvements in those pics, looks really worth it....when was the last time you had a puppet show you DELETED ed...

2nd off, how about what else i mentioned, the rest of the DELETED jc...that looks alot like bingo...

3rd off....maybe we need a dragstrip up at the airport huh garo....oh riiiiight.....

No, it is about $70,000 woth of renovations in those pictures.

There was a puppet show in November, another kid's play (Pinoccho) two weeks ago and more puppet in April.

Why do you lie?

As for the rest of JC:

1. A new Walgreens.

2. A new NBT bank

3. A new Sante Health Clinic

4. A new Wal-Mart

5. A new $4,000,000 medical building beside Wilson Hosptial.

6. A new multimillion dollar UHS parking faciltiy.

7. A new Gannett printing plant.

8. A new performance space and arts complex

9. A new Christmas Tree Shop and Petco.

10. A new medical building soon to be built beside Sante Health Clininc.

12. An old building demolsihed on Baldwin.

13. An old building about to be dempolished on Corliss.

14. Expansion at BAE.

15. A new pharmacy.

16. A new Factory Carpet Outlet.

When was the last new thing build in Binghetto?

To think about 18 months ago it was a drug-infested crime den and now kids come down to watch puppets, I'd say that's a very welcome change.

LOL....Looks one whole helluva lot better than the last time I was in there !!!! Good job..

Great job on the theater, Ed!

I hope there are plans for a wide variety of entertainment!

For those who've never noticed: If you go to Scranton or Ithaca, you'll see that they restored theaters there, and the surrounding blocks soon followed suit and started major restoration projects. The list of improvements for JC is massive. I agree, that Binghamton needs to follow, and start rebuilding the city.

Again, Ed, great job!

Guest Guest

great job for what? taking taxpayer money and duplicating the EPAC?? how about doing something original for once..

what a bunch of clowns....

the me-kong restaurant and the eagles club get more business then the goodwill ever will..

"a new multi-million dollar parking facility"....good one....

and as far as bingo goes..check out the east side....2 new company's are moving into existing facilities of 40k sq ft each.....

anybody know when mccrory's is going to open back up on main st jc??

first off einstein garo...that's about $1.5m worth of improvements in those pics, looks really worth it....when was the last time you had a puppet show you DELETED ed...

2nd off, how about what else i mentioned, the rest of the DELETED jc...that looks alot like bingo...

3rd off....maybe we need a dragstrip up at the airport huh garo....oh riiiiight.....

First off Einstein, this isn't Garo so know who you are yelling at and it won't make you look so stupid!

Second off, what ever you said after you made that stupid, uneducated comment about the Goodwill Theater wasn't paid attention to due to your inability to comprehend the difference between what looks good and what looks bad. Go back in your hole, Troll!

Guest Guest

if you clowns actually believe that those three pics symbolize a resurgence in jc's economy, you are way dumber than i ever imagined.

stupid, uneducated comment about the goodwill theater, huh? those pics aren't even of the goodwill, that's the DELETED firehouse stage, complete with plastic on the windows, drain pipes out the windows, sidewalks not shoveled or salted.....

meanwhile, business and residents are leaving the area because of no jobs and you clowns want to waste money on puppet shows!!! why don't you build a little garden out there while ur at it...how about having a meeting to draw boundry lines where the kradijan property starts and ends....

WHY NOT JUST CALL URSELVES CITIZENS ACTION OF WILLOW ST.!!!

Guest Guest

HEY ED, if it's called the firehouse stage....where's the stage?? that little area in front of those uncomfortable metal folding $4.99 chairs???

and to think just 18 month's ago, drug dealers were making a decent living and the taxpayers weren't being fleeced...ahhh, the good old days...

• 1 month later...
Guest Guest

TAXES UP IN JC...THANK THE GOODWILL THEATER!

DELETED PROJECTS LIKE THAT SUCKING THE TAXPAYER DRY!!

WAY TO GO ED...DOING A REAL GOOD JOB DOWN THERE.... :rolleyes:

Guest country girl2

I agree with you, it is much better than it was. I was there, I know, I helped paint it.

As for the comments from the troll about the bar, that bar was there, the thing is an antique, Im glad they kept it there.

@

Archived