Mistress

Guest The other Women

Guest Guest
I have to put in my 2 cents here. I have to agree with the Mistresses. If a man is "taken care of" at home in all ways then he is not going to wander. You start making your man feel unloved, unappreciated, unwanted........well if he steps out then you really have no one to blame but yourself. Let the bashing begin!

I do think I want to marry you LOL

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Guest
Let me ask this question. I am a single female. I do some of the bar scenes. I meet a great guy, he seems smart, funny, and charming. We exchange phone numbers. We meet up again, maybe go on a date. After a week or so of this, I find out he's married. That ends that relationship. He doesn't even tell me, I have to hear it from someone else. He gives me the song and dance about his relationship being on the rocks and how I make him happier than his wife ever did, blah blah blah.. I told him to give it up. Why? Why? Why? Why do men or women, for that matter, do this. It's repulsive. I know he is continuing to do this with other women, who seem to not care about his marriage or are falling for the song and dance. Thank God I never slept with him, but that makes him the loser and not me right?

Yes he is the loser. You, you have class, self respect and appreciation for what marriage is supposed to represent. I applaud you because there are many skanks out there who would be SOOOOOO flattered that a man, married or not, paid any attention to them at all and it would really make little difference to them at all. They'd still open wide. And for this matter I believe that even if a man isn't "married" but has a girlfriend, etc. he's the same cheat as a married man.

Guest Guest
Yes he is the loser. You, you have class, self respect and appreciation for what marriage is supposed to represent. I applaud you because there are many skanks out there who would be SOOOOOO flattered that a man, married or not, paid any attention to them at all and it would really make little difference to them at all. They'd still open wide. And for this matter I believe that even if a man isn't "married" but has a girlfriend, etc. he's the same cheat as a married man.

"If dain't no ring, don' mean a ting."

Guest Guest
THANKS !!!!!

I've been trying to say that for several days in posts and have gotten bashed up the wa-zoo, by those who have not got a clue about relationships/marriage.

It takes 2 in any relationship and/or marriage. If either lets the other down, be it male or female, the other will wander.

Those are Hard Core Facts ! Plain, Simple and to the POINT ! ! ! !

Signed

Mrs. Mouser

I'm sure you are correct in many cases, but not in all. There really are some men who excuse their promiscuous behavior with a simple "everybody does it" attitude. Well I've got a news bulletin for ya, not everybody does it! some people actually respect their spouse. I ditched my cheater man - and don't even go to any ridiculous story like I wasn't 'taking care of him' .... I willingly 'put out' for/with him (for lack of a better phrase) and he greedily accepted and participated - then turned around and got it from whoever would lift her skirt....young, old, ugly, fat, whatever. I rid my life of that parasite and now it is a million times better.

One thing selfish cheaters & "other women" don't ever want to think about is - your children are watching you - ever think about the sweet legacy you are leaving them by teaching them that sleeping around is acceptable? Think about it. You're not only screwing your marriage, you are screwing your kid's future too. I sure hope you use protection - my moronic mate didn't - and he's paying for that mistake for the rest of his life. Heads up to the women who sleep with married men - take a roll in the sack with my former hubby and you'll wind up with deadly diseases - he's a walking bag of multiple infections! Yup, y'all get what ya deserve from him! Enjoy!

Guest ha ha ha ha ha
Men cheat for their own shortcomings or insecurities or low self-esteem.They have to prove to themselves that they are still some big stud.

The old cliche, must be he's not getting it at home is the excuse men give men to not feel guilty to others most of all to the low life mistress.

Don't kid yourself except for a high priced call girl a mistress is nothing more than one being used for self gratifacation and to build ones ego.

She gets nothing out of it and trust me she waits for him and the fleeting skimp moments and bone he tosses to her. She is alone on holidays, meal time,weekends vacation times, all which he does with his family. When he wants a boost she gets a call.

So don't diminsh her true role by saying its all she really wants,

yeah sure, give me a break she is as pathtic as he is.

The mistress gets to feast on scraps. Big deal You can have him for the couple hours he uses you. He does not respect you enough to make you his girlfriend. Youre only good for one thing. And that doesnt mean youre so good at it or that hes that into you. What the poster above said is true. He uses you to make up for his own issues. Nothing at all to do with desire for you. Get out of the gutter. Youve got nothing. Ive got everything you want. Im the girlfriend. Im the one who has EVERYTHING you want and will never have with my man.

Archived