High School Soccer Trip To Europe

Guest Guest Mother

Guest Guest
Shame on you people! You have nothing to prove what you are saying about Shane. I was on the trip this year with my child. Shane had a beer with dinner and nothing more. Why do you feel the need to make stuff up. I am very sure NO ONE on the trip said he was bombed. This is just slanderous and mean. Why do you sit aound and make stuff up? You are such a small person.

If this guy does bad stuff that you know about and can prove that is one thing. So much of the stuff I read on hear is just made up and hear say.

Shame on you.

Funny. I heard all this stuff from kids on the trip. Someone who was there should be proof enough.

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Guest
Who were the chaperones? If drinking and women were abundent then all you need to do is look at who went with the team. You guessed it, Shane Cook. When is everyone going to learn with this guy?

Stop perpetuating a negative myth about Shane. He has had the same girlfriend for many many years and he is taking her this week on a 10 day tropical romantic vacation. Hardly a guy who is out womanizing and boozing.

Guest Guest
Stop perpetuating a negative myth about Shane. He has had the same girlfriend for many many years and he is taking her this week on a 10 day tropical romantic vacation. Hardly a guy who is out womanizing and boozing.

Haha!! Yeah, because people who womanize and abuse alcohol have never done those things before.

Ignorance

Archived