Offering a ride: "attempted kidnapping?"

Guest dflgjdfng

Guest dflgjdfng

Since when is offering a ride to two girls an attempt to kidnap? According to the article in today's edition of the Press with Some Bullinit, this attempted kidnapping happened in the Vestal School district.

No threatening words were used. No weapon displayed. The girls did the right thing to decline and run away---but attempted kidnapping? Please!

The press, with their zeal for over-sensationalizing everything, had nothing to print in this regard.

What's next? Turning around in the mall as a cute girl walks by?

Guest Guest

They were young girls (early elementary) walking home from school. When is an older man whom the girls did not know "offering a ride" NOT attempted abduction? As usual, the press tells half a story and the perp comes out looking like the wrongly accused. Feel free to tell YOUR daughter to get into the car with "helpful strange males". The rest of us will keep our children safe and teach them to RUN AWAY YELLING FOR HELP!

Guest Guest
I'd better get my attorney on retainer!

WHY: Do you hang around elementary and Junior High Schools trying to give young girls or boys rides in your car????

Guest Guest

Okay, having said that apparently here in Broome County it's okay for someone to attempt to pick up little girls to do who know what with them --

Notice there is 19 pages of replies for someone to find a green/black Jeep involved in a head-on in Endicott -- How come we BC Voicers don't put in that much if not more effort to try to find this wierdos car. It's supposed to be red with a tan door. Now how hard can it be for someone to think about a neighbor/relative with just such a car.

Okay -- come on there BC Voicers --- lets get out there and FIND THAT CAR!!!

Okay, having said that apparently here in Broome County it's okay for someone to attempt to pick up little girls to do who know what with them --

Notice there is 19 pages of replies for someone to find a green/black Jeep involved in a head-on in Endicott -- How come we BC Voicers don't put in that much if not more effort to try to find this wierdos car. It's supposed to be red with a tan door. Now how hard can it be for someone to think about a neighbor/relative with just such a car.

Okay -- come on there BC Voicers --- lets get out there and FIND THAT CAR!!!

I totally agree with this. I do know the bus drivers in this district and surrounding communities have been notified to watch at the stops for this car. He needs to be found so the Law Enforcement can see just what he wanted these children for.

Guest Guest

This is why I never offer anyone I don't know a ride. I used to have to walk everywhere because I had no car. Often I would wish someone would offer me a ride (I don't know many people) especially when the weather was bad. I now own a car and many times I see someone walking in the rain (many times it's a kid on the way to/from school as those seem to be the same hours I travel to and from work) and I feel bad and always think "I should have offered them a ride" as I pass that person by. Now I am glad that I don't go around offering people a ride.

I don't care what anyone says NO grown man belongs offering any child a ride! It is wrong, If I was to see it I would call it in and Follow it until a unit got to it

Guest Guest
Since when is offering a ride to two girls an attempt to kidnap? According to the article in today's edition of the Press with Some Bullinit, this attempted kidnapping happened in the Vestal School district.

No threatening words were used. No weapon displayed. The girls did the right thing to decline and run away---but attempted kidnapping? Please!

The press, with their zeal for over-sensationalizing everything, had nothing to print in this regard.

This is a frighteningly ignorant post.

Guest Guest

Please tell me you are kidding.

I think that most good people would be willing to give a kid a ride home if they were going the same way but the bad people in this world have made that impossible. Good people don't offer rides to strange kids. It is a silent code that we good people have to make it possible to spot the bad people.

Guest Guest
WHY: Do you hang around elementary and Junior High Schools trying to give young girls or boys rides in your car????

It was a joke.

Remember those?

Guest Guest

you are the future of pedophelia... careful with your steps

why would a man ask two girls if they wanted a ride? Unless he had his mind in a place that

would'nt allow him to see clearly. After all the publicity of pedophilia and the creepy

thinking that goes with it .

It makes no sense unless he was'nt able to think clearly.

Guest Guest
I don't care what anyone says NO grown man belongs offering any child a ride! It is wrong, If I was to see it I would call it in and Follow it until a unit got to it

Since you are an avid NASCAR fan, I can tell you would probably be bump drafting the guy and calling truckers on your CB radio

Guest Guest

I can't see how this can be called "attempted kidnapping" without any proof whatsoever.

Under the right circumstances I could see myself offering kids a ride home, whether it be pouring rain, or maybe if there were some shady gangland characters in the vicinity.

I love it how all the people here on BCV are ready to go out, find this man and his car and arrest him.... for doing nothing illegal.. LOL

Guest Guest

Where is this school located??

If it's in Tioga County the perp might live in Tioga County/Pennslyvania

Lets do our best to find this guy !! Come on people, we can do it !! Lets show em what BC Voicers can do !!!

I can't see how this can be called "attempted kidnapping" without any proof whatsoever.

Under the right circumstances I could see myself offering kids a ride home, whether it be pouring rain, or maybe if there were some shady gangland characters in the vicinity.

I love it how all the people here on BCV are ready to go out, find this man and his car and arrest him.... for doing nothing illegal.. LOL

And what kind of car do YOU drive? <_<

If I was taking the grandson to school and I seen you driving along slowly, talking to children, offering rides, you can bet I'd be on my cell phone with 911 and keeping tabs on you until they arrived. That is NOT accusing you of anything, that is making sure the children are protected from a POSSIBLE abduction.

Since you are an avid NASCAR fan, I can tell you would probably be bump drafting the guy and calling truckers on your CB radio

Yes there is a good idea something LIKE that would happen, Although I know many more officers than truckers, So chances are I would let them know first

Guest Guest
Where is this school located??

If it's in Tioga County the perp might live in Tioga County/Pennslyvania

Lets do our best to find this guy !! Come on people, we can do it !! Lets show em what BC Voicers can do !!!

hey Dolt, nobody cares, and the police can't do anything about it. They can't even question him because he hasn't done anythign wrong

let's show everyone how dumb the people on BCV are!!

hey Dolt, nobody cares, and the police can't do anything about it. They can't even question him because he hasn't done anythign wrong

let's show everyone how dumb the people on BCV are!!

Leader of the pack?

If you honestly think he can't be questioned, you are badly mistaken. <_<

Archived