Seton chokes away title

Guest Inspector Poirot

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Guest
another Nintendo Warrior heard from.....

So wrong. You just have to face the facts, seton choked big time. They failed when it counted the most. They choked under pressure. The team fell apart.

Guest Guest
Tickets to Glen's fall = $20

Hotel Room for one night = $80

A nice hot dog and coke at the game = $8

Getting to watch Furner cry like a baby when seton choked away the title = PRICELESS.

Actually I think Furner was crying because he got called for a foul.

Guest Old Henry Rosencrantz
That about sums up the saints season right there.

Should have paid the man from Norwich!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Idiots.

www.SetonHalftimeTradegy.com

Should have paid the man from Norwich!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Idiots.

www.SetonHalftimeTradegy.com

They needed the money for gas to travel to Glen Falls.

He would have just spent the money on lube, condoms, and sheep feed.

Norwich is not in Broome County quit posting.

Guest Guest

Seton should have stayed home. Choke job.

www.setonhalftimetragedy.com

Guest Guest

Hey Myles, this is a public forum...stop reading if it bothers you. Bottom line seton choked and they're a joke!

Guest Guest
Watched the game last night and Seton got it handed it to them hands down. The guards were really off and the big guys couldn't handle the bro's. I give them credit for going this far but that was not one of their better games.

Kearney was better but if seton wasn't so off with their shooting (28%) and Kearney wasn't draining virtually everything (58%) then seton could have made it very close, remember they were only down 7 after 3 quarters at 49-42, even with their horrendous shooting, I am a seton fan, but I give kearney credit though, they were just flat out better and deeper with their scoring, with the 3 headed monster of Roderick Gray,Blair Roberts,James Taylor, and a little bit of Chuwka Ikpeze.

Guest Guest

hey inspector p, after reading most of your comments on here i have come to the conclusion that you bash every kid on this board over the past couple of years with talent to play above and to the next level. if you have that much a problem with these kids why dont you say something to them to thier face? im sure that you sitting behind your computer screen is doing alo to affect these kids. or are you the over jealous type that never played sports in high school and remaind a virgin until your 20th high school reunion.

if you have a major problem with someone say it to thier face, i know that me saying this to you is very hipocritical but, no one knows who you are and i am 100% positive that you dont have the cojones to say anything to anyone in person. so please continue your life bashing people on the board, playing with yourself during work, and have fun being your only friend

Guest Guest

HA couldnt agree with the post above anymore. sounds like inspector p is to afraid to say something to these kids. but i wouldnt say anything to d-1 athletes either. hey inspector DELETED you bashing mullins, keogh, and furner over the years have really said one thing about yourself. your a candy DELETED

Guest Guest
Kearney was better but if seton wasn't so off with their shooting (28%) and Kearney wasn't draining virtually everything (58%) then seton could have made it very close, remember they were only down 7 after 3 quarters at 49-42, even with their horrendous shooting, I am a seton fan, but I give kearney credit though, they were just flat out better and deeper with their scoring, with the 3 headed monster of Roderick Gray,Blair Roberts,James Taylor, and a little bit of Chuwka Ikpeze.

Close after 3 qtrs means nothing. Seton choked

Guest stac watcher

SETON IS AN EMBARRASSMENT TO SECTION 4 BASKETBALL. SETON=CHOKE JOB

Guest STAC WATCHER
SETON IS AN EMBARRASSMENT TO SECTION 4 BASKETBALL. SETON=CHOKE JOB

WILL NOT CONTEST THE POSTERS RIGHT TO EXPRESS HIMSELF. HOWEVER I FEEL THE NEED TO DIS TINGUISH MYSELF FROM THE POSTER. I AM THE AUTHENTIC STAC WATCHER. THERE HAVE BEEN SEVERAL RECENT POSTINGS USING THIS NAME NONE APPEARED BEFORE MINE.

Guest jerry m
Actually I think Furner was crying because he got called for a foul.
Actually I think he was crying because all the "better" Stac teams were home watching the state tourney not playing in it...

Guest Guest
Actually I think he was crying because all the "better" Stac teams were home watching the state tourney not playing in it...

if they were better why were they home instead of in thier own game?

Guest Guest

ok so that kid was emitional after a loss in the state championship and he is going on to play d-1 football, what have you schmucks done with your lives?

Guest educated
ok so that kid was emitional after a loss in the state championship and he is going on to play d-1 football, what have you schmucks done with your lives?

learned how to spell

Guest Inspector Poirot
hey inspector p, after reading most of your comments on here i have come to the conclusion that you bash every kid on this board over the past couple of years with talent to play above and to the next level. if you have that much a problem with these kids why dont you say something to them to thier face? im sure that you sitting behind your computer screen is doing alo to affect these kids. or are you the over jealous type that never played sports in high school and remaind a virgin until your 20th high school reunion.

if you have a major problem with someone say it to thier face, i know that me saying this to you is very hipocritical but, no one knows who you are and i am 100% positive that you dont have the cojones to say anything to anyone in person. so please continue your life bashing people on the board, playing with yourself during work, and have fun being your only friend

The great inspector just does his investigating and comes to easy conclusions. In this case his conclusion is.

Seton = Choke Job

Furner = Choked up (most likely because he was called for another foul, LOL).

Guest Guest
Tickets to Glen's fall = $20

Hotel Room for one night = $80

A nice hot dog and coke at the game = $8

Getting to watch Furner cry like a baby when seton choked away the title = PRICELESS.

Still wins best post of the thread award.

Guest Guest
The great inspector just does his investigating and comes to easy conclusions. In this case his conclusion is.

Seton = Choke Job

Furner = Choked up (most likely because he was called for another foul, LOL).

well inspect this officer DELETED:

inspector puss = dork/virgin/jealous fruit cake behind a screen

Guest Guest
well inspect this officer DELETED:

inspector puss = dork/virgin/jealous fruit cake behind a screen

seton fans are a little sensitive, aren't they? wow, you guys can slam all other programs and claim to be so great but when someone bashes you, you get all hot.........your own medicine doesn't taste so great, does it?

Guest stac watcher

STOP MAING EXCUSES. SETON CHOKED PERIOD!

Archived