Gas Prices

Guest Malado

Guest Guest
Nope got none they need non they do the work they produce you want to buy there is their excuse.

Your state says errrr give me my cut for doing nothing but saying give me my cut.

We shall ask your boss to cut his profit margin so as to not pay as much for his product.

what the hell are you talking about? did you even gradualte from high school or did you just make it to grade school?

I'm always impressed by people who have the stones to call posters on an anonymous message board infantile names.

You sure have changed my way of looking at things.

Your quote was "I'm sure you have plenty of excuses and apologies lined up for them, ready to copy and paste here." I had neither excuses nor apologies, and I am aware of the big oil record setting profits, as they are up from last year's record setting profits. If you bothered to read and comprehend the post, perhaps you would not have posted quite so cavalierly.

Time to get a horse and buggy

If we got a horse and buggy we wouldn't be able to afford the oats and hay and oh don't forget the vet bills. Sure sounds tempting though. Would rather smell horse doo-doo than exhaust from cars, buses, and trucks.

Guest Guest
Hey Mr. blink you are a very short sighted person if you don't think that his comment about all the blends demanded by our infantile congress doesn't make one hell of a difference in the price we are paying at the pump.

:blink::blink::blink::blink::blink::blink::blink::blink::blink::blink:

Guest Guest
Ive decided to stay open and just sell bicycles and mopeds ;)

That would be a great idea, if we lived in a area that people who knew how to drive. People are in such a hurry today, to go no-where, gab on their vell phones, and just don't pay attention, I personally would be scared to death of riding something like a bicycle or moped.

Guest Guest
Are you aware that Exxon/Mobil posted history setting profits for the last year??

I'm sure you have plenty of excuses and apologies lined up for them, ready to copy and paste here.

Git 'r dun, dude.

Did you ever learn the difference between Profit and Profit Margin? Or are you aware Exxon/Mobil needs to buy crude and refined products to sell in the US because they are barred from drilling and refining here?

The taxes imposed on every gallon of gas sold is far higher than the profit the oil companies earn on a gallon. The figures are easily found but I leave it to you to find them if you are really concerned. However, I think you prefer to spout your kool ade induced rhetoric rather than know the truth.

There is no doubt oil prices are being manipulated but not by the evil GWB/Exxon/Mobil groups. Evidence of that is also easily available.

For reasons not necessary to mention my anger over the high gas prices surpases yours and it is necessary for me to look at the bright side. The Unions with oil stock and seniors who rely on oil investments are doing alright. Al Gore and his friends are doing well with all the oil stock they own.

There is no reason to copy and paste proof, there is not enough server space here to hold the available evidence of your ignorace of the real world. You can find it though if you wake up.

When your concern for gas prices become real instead of political ploy there is something you can do. Help force the Government to release the film the Democrats would not allow to be released in 2004. The filmed documentary showing the ANWR area as it really is. Not the entire area only the one half of one percent the oil companies want to drill in.

You have no idea of the anger ready to erupt across America over this subject. Are you one of those who find complaining more satisfying than doing something? If you have time to post here you can find time to e-mail those who can make change.

Guest ken lay
Did you ever learn the difference between Profit and Profit Margin? Or are you aware Exxon/Mobil needs to buy crude and refined products to sell in the US because they are barred from drilling and refining here?

The taxes imposed on every gallon of gas sold is far higher than the profit the oil companies earn on a gallon. The figures are easily found but I leave it to you to find them if you are really concerned. However, I think you prefer to spout your kool ade induced rhetoric rather than know the truth.

There is no doubt oil prices are being manipulated but not by the evil GWB/Exxon/Mobil groups. Evidence of that is also easily available.

For reasons not necessary to mention my anger over the high gas prices surpases yours and it is necessary for me to look at the bright side. The Unions with oil stock and seniors who rely on oil investments are doing alright. Al Gore and his friends are doing well with all the oil stock they own.

There is no reason to copy and paste proof, there is not enough server space here to hold the available evidence of your ignorace of the real world. You can find it though if you wake up.

When your concern for gas prices become real instead of political ploy there is something you can do. Help force the Government to release the film the Democrats would not allow to be released in 2004. The filmed documentary showing the ANWR area as it really is. Not the entire area only the one half of one percent the oil companies want to drill in.

You have no idea of the anger ready to erupt across America over this subject. Are you one of those who find complaining more satisfying than doing something? If you have time to post here you can find time to e-mail those who can make change.

golly, you sound real smart. obviously you were never taught what collusion, price fixing and supply manipulation are. all 3 are why oil prices are high and all 3 are illegal. it crosses over the line of capitalism into crime. the government will not prosecute because they are in bed with the oil companies. i guess you really aren't that smart after all. maybe some research would smarten you up.

Guest Malado
Yes I am deleted about the gas prices :D

Yeah I don't get why they deleted pissed :angry: My second grade teacher used to say that word to the class :blink:

Guest Gas drunk

Get used to the high gas prices people. It's only going to get worse. We've been there before but now it looks serious. Our leaders wont allow drilling, we are petroleum reliant and isn't it amazing that all of a sudden Detroit is bragging about their new gas guzzlers getting more MPG. It's big business and it's out of control. The Saudis wont produce more because they love what it's doing to our economy. Just consider that the impact isn't only at the pump but cargo and shipping costs will go up likewise. What does that mean? High costs for everything !!! Trucks take diesel, look at that cost. Rail uses diesel !!!! The next major hit will be grains thanks to supposed needs for those filed to produce alcohol grains. That will in turn result in higher meat prices as feed grain goes through the roof. See what's happening??? Our petroleum based economy is self-destructing.

Guest Guest
Get used to the high gas prices people. It's only going to get worse. We've been there before but now it looks serious. Our leaders wont allow drilling, we are petroleum reliant and isn't it amazing that all of a sudden Detroit is bragging about their new gas guzzlers getting more MPG. It's big business and it's out of control. The Saudis wont produce more because they love what it's doing to our economy. Just consider that the impact isn't only at the pump but cargo and shipping costs will go up likewise. What does that mean? High costs for everything !!! Trucks take diesel, look at that cost. Rail uses diesel !!!! The next major hit will be grains thanks to supposed needs for those filed to produce alcohol grains. That will in turn result in higher meat prices as feed grain goes through the roof. See what's happening??? Our petroleum based economy is self-destructing.

But things are looking up. We soon will have Hope and Change.

Guest Guest
Excuses and apologies for what? That we're getting gouged by fat cats and politicians? That gas prices will NEVER go back down because too many people profit from it? Idiot.

Why do you always have to resolve to name calling? Grow up.

Ive decided to stay open and just sell bicycles and mopeds ;)

Do you happen to be selling a 2006 or newer lime green Kawasaki Ninja 250cc? My daughter wants to know. :)

Archived