burger?

Guest greasy....

Guest burger?

are they FAMOUS for their burgers?...I am looking for one of those places that has been around for 100 years and is known for its amazing burgers!!!!

Guest burger?
Here's their site:

http://redrobin.com/

How about Tom Whal's in Avon, NY.

tom wahls, thats a good one. when i lived in rochester there were several little restaurants known for their signature food. i.e. Nick Tahoes-Garbage Plates, Bill Grays, Worlds Greatest Cheeseburger. We don't really have a little dive around here with a signature sandwich. I understand we have the speidie, but I am looking for something maybe in the red meat variety.

Guest burger?
Jack's Diner, southside of Tucson, Arizona. Make sure you order the curley fries too. Tell Jack, I sent you.

Hey SIH, why is hillcrest called PICKLE HILL? sorry abou the side note

tom wahls, thats a good one. when i lived in rochester there were several little restaurants known for their signature food. i.e. Nick Tahoes-Garbage Plates, Bill Grays, Worlds Greatest Cheeseburger. We don't really have a little dive around here with a signature sandwich. I understand we have the speidie, but I am looking for something maybe in the red meat variety.

Oh yea, I forgot about Bill Gray's!

Guest burger?
LOL. I never heard of Pickle Hill...enlighten me.

Well i wish this was the beginning of a funny joke, but on the sign at the end of chenango st. in hillcrest says"the top of pickle hill" maybe i will open it up to its own forum.......

Well i wish this was the beginning of a funny joke, but on the sign at the end of chenango st. in hillcrest says"the top of pickle hill" maybe i will open it up to its own forum.......

I've never seen that sign, and another poster said there was a pickle factory here. Where was it??? I love pickles.

Guest guest

I'm the one who said it sleepless. I think it was on the Port Dick end of Hillcrest.Bill Parker was known as Bill from Pickle Hill. Back on topic the best burgers are at the Belden Hill Golf Club.(you gotta wait till Tam goes back to work tho)

Guest guest

Billy,Phelps street used to be a driveway in back of the Phelp's house.Russ Phelps owned the gas station on the corner and Mrs.Phelps was my first grade teacher at Hillcrest Elem. I think they made it a street when they put in 88. I'm not quite sure where the factory was. May have been near Nolan Rd?

I'm the one who said it sleepless. I think it was on the Port Dick end of Hillcrest.Bill Parker was known as Bill from Pickle Hill. Back on topic the best burgers are at the Belden Hill Golf Club.(you gotta wait till Tam goes back to work tho)

I remember Bill quite well, but don't remember the pickle reference! Back on topic, the Airport Inn has a great burger. The fries are disappointing tho'. Golden brown on the outside, but still a little hard on the inside. They need to adjust their fryer temperature!

Guest Guest
are they FAMOUS for their burgers?...I am looking for one of those places that has been around for 100 years and is known for its amazing burgers!!!!
the brackney inn been around 100 years awsome burgers and very inexpensive and not far away

Archived