Debbie Preston would beat Barbara Fiala.

Guest Guest

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Does anyone know when and where Debbie Preston's announce that she is running for County Executive is going to be held?

I assume at some truck stop somewhere, the Pilot perhaps? Maybe at one of the Smokers Choice locations in Binghamton or Endicott. Or maybe Preston will class it up a bit, and announce at one of the dozens of Dollar Stores across Broome County.

@

Guest Trump

Generally a lot of challengers run on a platform of "I'M NOT (NAME OF INCUMBENT)".. This would be one of the few races where the incumbent runs of a platform of "I'm not Debbie Preston." And sadly, in a Fiala/Preston race, it would be enough to get my vote.

Guest Laughing

Some of you people make me laugh to say that "no liberal will get elected in Broome County". By "liberal" I take it you mean "Democrat". How long have you been living under that rock??

The County Exec. is a Democrat, Donna Lupardo is a Democrat, the MAJORITY of the County Legislature are Democrats, the Mayor & ENTIRE City Council are Democrats. Like me to keep going???

Wake Up !!! They are beating Republicans very soundly & will continue to do so this year.

@

Guest Guest
Some of you people make me laugh to say that "no liberal will get elected in Broome County". By "liberal" I take it you mean "Democrat". How long have you been living under that rock??

The County Exec. is a Democrat, Donna Lupardo is a Democrat, the MAJORITY of the County Legislature are Democrats, the Mayor & ENTIRE City Council are Democrats. Like me to keep going???

Wake Up !!! They are beating Republicans very soundly & will continue to do so this year.

@

if debbie preston is a thief, it must be investigated. don't let the thread die. this would look so good on libous

Guest Guest
if debbie preston is a thief, it must be investigated. don't let the thread die. this would look so good on libous

she was arrested but her company chose not to press charges only to fire her. but her husband found out about her cheating and threw her DELETED out on the street. he eventually took her back, dont know if she is still cheating with the hi-way dude. by the way i wonder if he still has the car she was stealing money for....anybody know?

Guest Wondering

How long ago did the arrest happen?

The Press has archived papers - someone should do some digging. Or file a freedom of information request.

Guest Guest
How long ago did the arrest happen?

The Press has archived papers - someone should do some digging. Or file a freedom of information request.

please, give us some substantiation of the charge. it is just heresay until some proof is offered. if it is true, she should resign her position with the town as she is in charge of MONEY, and if she is a thief, she should not be.

@

Guest guest
please, give us some substantiation of the charge. it is just heresay until some proof is offered. if it is true, she should resign her position with the town as she is in charge of MONEY, and if she is a thief, she should not be.

@

It was not debbie preston in THIS incident. It was the old court clerk who had resigned her position.

Guest Guest
It was not debbie preston in THIS incident. It was the old court clerk who had resigned her position.

we are not talking bout the court money that was stolen, we are talking about the money debbie preston stole from her previous employer, in the private sector.

Guest Guest
we are not talking bout the court money that was stolen, we are talking about the money debbie preston stole from her previous employer, in the private sector.

why won't she come clean about this? it is apparently the truth

@

Guest guest
she was doing something to help pay her boyfriends bills and her husband found out and kicked her out of her house

Her daughter's house was in the paper today, looks like a foreclosure

Guest Guest

Why do you say it "looks like" a foreclosure, instead of saying that it is a foreclosure? It either is or it isn't. Why the uncertainty?

@

Guest guest
Why do you say it "looks like" a foreclosure, instead of saying that it is a foreclosure? It either is or it isn't. Why the uncertainty?

@

It was sold to the bank, think that means forclosure

@

Guest Guest
It was sold to the bank, think that means forclosure

@

it was a forclosure, pure and simple. great mother, would not even help her daughter. and this is a "CIVIC LEADER"?. i wonder who helped debbie when she stole the money from her employer for her boyfriend? lt's find out.

@

Guest Guest

What makes America great is NOT that people "help" each other. That just encourages a welfare mentality. What is great about America is that everyone is forced to stand on their own two feet. You either make it or you don't. If you don't, tough luck. Debbie Preston did the right thing by not helping her daughter. She did the American thing. If you want to criticize her for it, you must be just another tax and spend liberal. Shame on you. And what are you doing on BC Voice? This message board is by and for conservatives.

Guest Liberal

Yes, it was a foreclosure. There was an ad in the legal section a couple of weeks ago that the house was being foreclosed on. She let her own daughter sink.

And this message board isn't just for conservatives. Get a grip on reality - which is not everyone likes Debbie Preston, and she would be a very self-serving County Executive, just like she is a self-serving Town Supervisor. She voted herself a full time job with a full time salary to do the same job that any other self respecting part time Supervisor would do!

Nice work if you can get it!

@

Archived