Debbie Preston would beat Barbara Fiala.

Guest Guest

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Guest
Yes, it was a foreclosure. There was an ad in the legal section a couple of weeks ago that the house was being foreclosed on. She let her own daughter sink.

And this message board isn't just for conservatives. Get a grip on reality - which is not everyone likes Debbie Preston, and she would be a very self-serving County Executive, just like she is a self-serving Town Supervisor. She voted herself a full time job with a full time salary to do the same job that any other self respecting part time Supervisor would do!

Nice work if you can get it!

@

you forgot one other thing debbie preston is, A THEIF & an ADULTRESS. let her dispute the facts if she can

Guest Liberal

FooBoo - you said that Preston repaid the money & then some. That MEANS - she STOLE it in the first place!

Let her explain that to Conklin residents and County Republicans! Glad she's not my "leader"!

Guest Guest
FooBoo - you said that Preston repaid the money & then some. That MEANS - she STOLE it in the first place!

Let her explain that to Conklin residents and County Republicans! Glad she's not my "leader"!

do you think LIBOUSis sufficiently embarassed yet?

Guest Guest
Debbie Preston took advantage of the 2006 flood to give herself a full time job courtesy fo the taxpayers. In case no one told her - the flood is OVER. Go back to part time like she promised!

She is a 2-faced liar & a cheat. As well as crude like the previous poster said. I've heard her talk - she'd make a longshoreman blush.

She'd be worse than Fiala and I'd never vote for her! She can't even see when her employees are stealing right under her nose! Doesn't she look at the Court budget??? Didn't it look odd that it didn't balance??

I truely hope you get back on your medication and find reality a change to your outlook.

The word is INVESTIGATION look it up, you find out the facts then react which is what Mrs Preston did.

Guest guest
If these ridiculous posts are being used to float a "trial balloon" for Preston to run for County Exec, I think she better forget it. Especially if she has a questionable past. How can she manage County finances? And I understand that her daughter's house is being foreclosed on. Being bad with money must run in the family.

There is no way she would beat Fiala. At least Barb has some class.

From what I have seen, as I did vote for Miss (booster chair) Barbie, I made a very grave error. Don't see what class she would fit in but it sure isn't one I would reccommend.

After my children when they became a certain age they are considered adults and are responsible for their actions. This situation has nothing to do with Debbie Preston except for those who just like to complain and fabricate whatever information they can to inflate their own ego.

Guest guest

I live in Conklin and DAMN glad she is my town supervisor. Get the facts straight before you go on your rant-athon.

Guest Guest
From what I have seen, as I did vote for Miss (booster chair) Barbie, I made a very grave error. Don't see what class she would fit in but it sure isn't one I would reccommend.

After my children when they became a certain age they are considered adults and are responsible for their actions. This situation has nothing to do with Debbie Preston except for those who just like to complain and fabricate whatever information they can to inflate their own ego.

so you must be one of those, "i brought them into the world, let them fend for themselves". i think you suck. i would give my last penny to help my children, no matter what. i guess you and i were raised differently.

@

Guest Guest
so you must be one of those, "i brought them into the world, let them fend for themselves". i think you suck. i would give my last penny to help my children, no matter what. i guess you and i were raised differently.

@

Guest Guest
Debbie Preston proably can't run with her criminal record!!!!!!!

from what i hear at BCVOICE, apparently she has no criminal record as her employer did not press charges s long as he got his money back. the only way we will know for sure is if the employer or preston herself owns up to it

@

Guest guest
I truely hope you get back on your medication and find reality a change to your outlook.

The word is INVESTIGATION look it up, you find out the facts then react which is what Mrs Preston did.

TELL ME... WHAT DID PRESTON DO? AND HOW DID SHE REACT?

Guest Guest
TELL ME... WHAT DID PRESTON DO? AND HOW DID SHE REACT?

why doesn't she just refute the allegations, if they can be refuted. i know she doesn't owe anyone an explanation, but she is a public figure and that does hold her to a higher standard. remember the "MY PEOPLE" remark. we'll, she is OUR supervisor and i would like an explanation.

@

Guest Another Guest

People keep saying that her employer wouldn't press charges if she paid the money back.

Doesn't anyone get this?? If she PAID MONEY BACK - that means she TOOK money that didn't belong to her. That is a crime. Anyone who has had a child teaches them that at a very early age. Stealing is wrong.

Guest not a libous fan
do you think LIBOUSis sufficiently embarassed yet?

I don't think anything bothers Libous just as long as he is getting money.

@

Guest guest
People keep saying that her employer wouldn't press charges if she paid the money back.

Doesn't anyone get this?? If she PAID MONEY BACK - that means she TOOK money that didn't belong to her. That is a crime. Anyone who has had a child teaches them that at a very early age. Stealing is wrong.

I CANT STAND DEBBIE PRESTON, BUT THIS POST IS INCORRECT. JUST BECAUSE YOU PAY MONEY BACK DOES NOT MEAN YOU STOLE IT. I MAKE PAYMENTS EVERY MONTH TO THE BANK FOR MONEY I HAVE " BORROWED ". SO JUST BECAUSE SHE MAY BE PAYING BACK SOMEBODY DOES NO MEAN SHE " TOOK IT ".

Guest Confused
If these ridiculous posts are being used to float a "trial balloon" for Preston to run for County Exec, I think she better forget it. Especially if she has a questionable past. How can she manage County finances? And I understand that her daughter's house is being foreclosed on. Being bad with money must run in the family.

There is no way she would beat Fiala. At least Barb has some class.

AT LEAST BARB HAS SOME CLASS??????????????????????

maybe you can explain why she has her underlings call businesses and DEMAND that they buy tables of $1000.00 for her fundraisers..

:angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::blink:

Guest guest

@

I tend to agree with you but there is a limit and the listing in the paper is NOT just in her daughter's name, looks like its in her boyfriends name too, so I guess I have to take back the heat I have been blasting her with. I fell into the incorrect information group and jumped on the band wagon, I should have checked it out for myself.

Guest Guest

The vast majority of people who read and post on BC Voice are conservative Republicans. I would say it's probably 99%. Given that fact, I'm having a hard time figuring out why everyone is condemning Debbie Preston. She is not only a strong conservative leader. She is also the chair of the Broome County Republican party. So why are good conservative BC Voice readers criticizing their county leader?

I don't get it.

Archived