Local Atheletes Playing D1 Sports Next Year

Guest Guest

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Guest

My roommate used to be an Allstate swimmer in the breast stroke and he is the most nonathletic kid I know so I don't know what that means...

Guest Guest

Yeah I am pretty sure Binghamton University doesn't even have a pool let alone a swimming team, so either you're delusional or you're getting player Elrick.

Guest Guest

Yeah there is no reason to represent yourself because I am superior and I have gone places you have only seen in your dreams. Bottom line, get on my level.

Guest Guest
Wait who blew themselves up?

In your first post you "blew yourself up." That is slang, in case you were unaware. It refers to self representation. It makes yourself look desperate and have a need for attention. I just call it the way I see it.

Guest Guest

Good one Elrik, if you are going to swim D-1 you should probably practice your pre-swim trash talking skills to the rest of the pussies in the pool.

You blew yourself up because you go to BU to swim and no one cares, but you publicly announced yourself and still no one cares.

The op asked who was going to a division 1 sport. I didnt blow myself up, and im pretty sure you must care if your responding to my statement. are you jealous? do you have a problem with me personally? do you not like it when people excel in their sports? Why do you attack someone for answering a question?

Guest Guest

Since when does BU count as a D1 school? They may have made the NCAA tourney, but who cares honestly. Mabey by swimming he means taking a bath or something like that.

Guest Guest-WARRIORDAD#44-*
So a third place in the American east conference in Swimming, and being able to play in the March Madness tournament in basket ball doesn't matter nationally?

no

Guest Guest
So a third place in the American east conference in Swimming, and being able to play in the March Madness tournament in basket ball doesn't matter nationally?

Wow the American East!!! I bet 90% of the country has never heard of the American East. You might have a good argument.

Guest Guest
Wow the American East!!! I bet 90% of the country has never heard of the American East. You might have a good argument.

Words cannot describe how stupid you sound.

Archived