Local Atheletes Playing D1 Sports Next Year

Guest Guest

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Guest
D1 football. Yeah, the school he is going to is a real D1 football powerhouse.

www.setonhalftimetragedy.com

How will his teammates react the first time he has one of his crying fits on the field?

What do you have against Furner? Are you jealous you could only play a D-3 sport?

Guest Guest
Elrick I stated my sentiments in the German language, and yes I am going to shed light on your petty errors.

You said good day in German.....

Is NASCAR a sport? Is track? I beleive sports are with teams. They are competitive events.

Ok so lets take a stab at this one. Track, a sporting event composed of multiple sports. Such as pole vault, running, shot put, discus, and hurdles. It is an individualized sport comprised of a team of players. For example, Team USA, or the Binghamton high school track and field team. Swimming, an individualized sport of multiple events as combined into a TEAM sport. Both sports have competitive events called meets. Such as Vestal facing Binghamton, or USA facing the other nations of the world.

Would you disagree?

Ummmm no....getting blown out by Duke shows their irrelevance. No one even knows where Binghamton is anywhere else in the country.

Actually, between the civic murders, the floods, the D1 school, and the march madness tourney, and our low housing prices, id say were pretty well known.

Guest guest

Bruno, sorry to see your back but ....what is it they you have against high school kids an athletes-whenever someone gets an award or does anything of recognition you seem to go off the deep end-just wondering why you even care-or do you just enjoy bashing kids becuase its a sickness my friend. I have to believe you were very picked on as a kid otherwise like I said it just a sickness.

Guest Guest
most of the vitriol aimed at BU is by local yokels who couldn't get in, went to Cortland or Brockport, then came back home to find their HS girl given it up to the LI kids downtown in the parking ramp

It's pretty sad, these people who hate on Erik, or BU because of their own Inadequacy, people do care Erik, dont listen to the haters, they are only jealous.

Guest Red Dragon
most of the vitriol aimed at BU is by local yokels who couldn't get in, went to Cortland or Brockport, then came back home to find their HS girl given it up to the LI kids downtown in the parking ramp

Maybe this doesn't apply to you Bruno but, at CState we used to pound the non competitive Bearcats like it was our job.

Guest Guest
Maybe this doesn't apply to you Bruno but, at CState we used to pound the non competitive Bearcats like it was our job.

they should

community college standards vs ivy league standards

Guest Red Dragon

Every local private school thinks they are JV Ivy.

Binghamton, RIT, Lehigh, Bucknell and the list goes on.

JV at best.

BU is half notch above Cortland, ten notches above Brockport.

Guest Guest

JV at best.

binghamton is a state school turbo tard

Guest Guest

JV at best.

Cortland is an extension of high school. BU is much better academically and one would hope that would be the basis when selecting a college.

Guest Guest
they should

community college standards vs ivy league standards

This is laughable....maybe 10 years ago when both where a D3 school....Now BU would walk all over Cortland like Trucks on road kill!! BU is top 50 in the country soccer program, just won the A/E in hoops and now Tennis....heck they would even kick the snot out of Cortland's beloved baseball program.

And BU ranked in the top 10 valued schools in the country.....and top 120 overall in the country....Cortland not even in the conversation.

Guest Guest
I can hate because my school is 3-0 vs BU in sports and ranked about 30 spots higher academically by US News and World Reports.

what school?

Guest Guest
This is laughable....maybe 10 years ago when both where a D3 school....Now BU would walk all over Cortland like Trucks on road kill!! BU is top 50 in the country soccer program, just won the A/E in hoops and now Tennis....heck they would even kick the snot out of Cortland's beloved baseball program.

And BU ranked in the top 10 valued schools in the country.....and top 120 overall in the country....Cortland not even in the conversation.

cortland is a place for people who didn't even bother to apply to real colleges.....it's like BCC for kids whose parents want to spend money

Archived