Local Atheletes Playing D1 Sports Next Year

Guest Guest

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Guest

I am pretty sure BU is Boston University or Baylor, so please refer to the terrible place that is constantly being investigated by the NCAA and the Congressional Collegiate Branch as SUNY Binghamton. Then we will see if it is a nationally known school....

Guest Guest

Yeah and Elrik you need to settle down, Binghamton is a terrible place per say, all of your claims are erroneous, and the tone and argumentative strategies remind me a lot of Hitler.

Guest Guest
I am pretty sure BU is Boston University or Baylor, so please refer to the terrible place that is constantly being investigated by the NCAA and the Congressional Collegiate Branch as SUNY Binghamton. Then we will see if it is a nationally known school....

Very true. Thank you for pointing this out.

Guest Guest-WARRIORDAD#44-*

alright i thikn its time for the WARRIORDAD to settle thsi little dispute.

first off, swimming is NOT a spotr, so just SHUT UP befor i come to bu n deal with yuo mysewlf

secently, if bu wants to be knwon as an athletic school, they shuold play REAL spotrts like football instead of wimpy, girly, DELETED sports like track, soccer, and most certantily swimming

Guest Guest

first off, swimming is NOT a spotr, so just SHUT UP befor i come to bu n deal with yuo mysewlf

secently, if bu wants to be knwon as an athletic school, they shuold play REAL spotrts like football instead of wimpy, girly, DELETED sports like track, soccer, and most certantily swimming

THANK YOU!

Guest Guest

I suppose the people who believe swimming isn't a sport must be as smart warriordad, he certainly has a way with words.

Archived