ME Posts

Guest Clueless

Guest guest

Hey didn't see you name posted anywhere jerk! I love when people call other people out on here and then don't use their name! But how sweet of you to be the defender of all these Sparents and their off spring-and I think you yourself are a Sparent and thats why you think its only one or two people posting-does that make your ego feel better?

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest guest

Tom and John are nice kids. Why are they being bashed? Why must be continue to bash the kids when it's the parents who cause the trouble?

Probably because they have bashed so many kids on here-they are just getting back what they gave. You should hear the crap they say behind the coach's back-don't be to fooled-apples don't fall far from the trees.

Guest Guest

That's the difference between you and me. You are calling out people by name without giving your own.

I am simply stating what everyone else can clearly see - You are a nameless coward.

BTW - I'm not a Sparent. Just sticking up for good parents and good kids.

Guest guest

Well sounds to me like you have no clue-look back to in time and see how they called all kinds of kids out (by name)-were you defending those kids -think not-so before you start all your self righteous bs you better get facts straight.

Guest Guest

The Connolys are two of the worst teamates ever. They talk shit behind all the players backs, especially the ones who are better than them. Everyone on the team knows it too. They really have no right to say anything because they aren't that good anyways, they need to get a grip.

Archived