ME Posts

Guest Clueless

Guest Clueless

I'm a parent form Binghamton and recently found out about this site and decided to browse. Why are their so many posts from/about ME? Maine Endwell has always been a farm town with less than average talent. The parents are usually worse than kids when it comes to whining and winning/losing. They have no life's and try to live through their medicore kids athletics. Give it a rest ME.

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest guest

oh give me a break- you just found out about this site and decide to come on and trash ME- stay in the slums of the city you freaking moron-oh and I do believe we beat you in both basketball and baseball this year-so if we are less than average what does that make you? I mean besides a jerk! Do your homework before you write such a stupid post.

Guest Guest
I'm a parent form Binghamton and recently found out about this site and decided to browse. Why are their so many posts from/about ME? Maine Endwell has always been a farm town with less than average talent. The parents are usually worse than kids when it comes to whining and winning/losing. They have no life's and try to live through their medicore kids athletics. Give it a rest ME.

go back to the ghetto you blood/crip no brain jerk

Guest Guest

Hopefully your kid doesn't learn how to write from you. The grammar errors and misspellings are plentiful.

Guest Guest
I'm a parent form Binghamton and recently found out about this site and decided to browse. Why are their so many posts from/about ME? Maine Endwell has always been a farm town with less than average talent. The parents are usually worse than kids when it comes to whining and winning/losing. They have no life's and try to live through their mediocre kids athletics. Give it a rest ME.
ME Sparents are over the top with influencing coaches and school administration for favors for their kids in return for them giving favors back...the Sparents who ruin the ME programs are mentioned on this board but they claim the rest of the school is just jealous and bitter..this is the way they work the system...they have kids who have serious behavior issues within the schools but they know they can get a way with it because mommy or daddy will pull them out...it happens over and over....

Guest guest

What an close all the jc windsor and cv ones too? I have feeling you are the one being targeted and thats why you want it closed. Maybe being a sparent is giving you some guilt now.

Guest Guest
What an close all the jc windsor and cv ones too? I have feeling you are the one being targeted and thats why you want it closed. Maybe being a sparent is giving you some guilt now.
There is an ME Sparent going around from post to post asking to close down posts...it isn't hard to figure out which one is doing it...must be there is truth to what is on these posts and they do not want anyone to hear about it....how interesting thought they do not want any other school posts closed....hhnmmm there is only a few ME names we can come up with...

@

Guest Guest
ME Sparents are over the top with influencing coaches and school administration for favors for their kids in return for them giving favors back...the Sparents who ruin the ME programs are mentioned on this board but they claim the rest of the school is just jealous and bitter..this is the way they work the system...they have kids who have serious behavior issues within the schools but they know they can get a way with it because mommy or daddy will pull them out...it happens over and over....

SOOOOO SAD!!!!

BUT SOOOOO TRUE!!!!!

IT WILL NEVER STOP!!!!!!

Guest guest

I understand that many parents feel frustrated because their kids did not make sports teams. That's understandable. I also understand that kids will degrade other kids because, unfortunately, that's what kids do.

What I can't understand is teammates bashing teammates. The only way to be successful as a team is if everyone puts individual success and glory aside and channels 100% of their efforts into achieving team goals and successes. Few people, other than yourselves, will remember how you did as an individual but everyone will remember how you did as a team.

If your coaches have failed to teach you respect for each other, how to be a good teammate and how to be a better person they have taught you nothing. All the division, league and state titles you win will mean nothing.

You can't control parents and fellow students but let's at least take responsinility for your own actions and start showing respect for your teammates, your team and yourselves. Take pride in being an athlete that represents your school, your community and your family in a positive manner.

Guest guest

You are right on the money , and I can tell you why the kids bash each other-their parents. The parents want their kid to be the best-period. They have to be the star of the show or its just not good enough. If you bash your team mates then you look better. Even sadder yet-the parents bash the kids to help promote their kids. I was told a parent said to his kid on the AAU basketball team -its all about the points YOU score. The parent is known as a sparent and honestly his kid is not that good at the game. (never a high scorer but could have contributed in other ways) In turn the kid turned into the biggest ball hog so he could score points for daddy. (which did not happen because it is not what he was good at)) What the hell is he teaching the kid? Don't even get started on baseball that may be the worse of the worst. That starts way back at little league when the parents got so involved to make sure their son would be in the position they wanted them in for high school. Kids were literally bumped out so daddy's son could get the spot. This has gotten so far out of hand it is not even funny-I can only imagine how terribly frustrated the non sparents are. I know these kids of the sparents will be in big trouble once they leave ME and find out they are a dime a dozen athlete. So sad that sports has gotten this out of control! Or I should say that the parents have gotten this out of control.

Guest guest

You people will never learn. Mods- can you please close this one too?

No my friend we believe it is you that will never learn!

Guest Guest
There is an ME Sparent going around from post to post asking to close down posts...it isn't hard to figure out which one is doing it...must be there is truth to what is on these posts and they do not want anyone to hear about it....how interesting thought they do not want any other school posts closed....hhnmmm there is only a few ME names we can come up with...

@

Part of the problem as I see it, is too many kids names specifically called out. Parents, AD's, coaches - all fair game. But kids, we need to try to keep their names out of this. Just try not to call out a specific kid by name and say he sucks. It's not right. You don't know what your' doing to some of these kids mentally.

Guest Guest

Part of the problem as I see it, is too many kids names specifically called out. Parents, AD's, coaches - all fair game. But kids, we need to try to keep their names out of this. Just try not to call out a specific kid by name and say he sucks. It's not right. You don't know what your' doing to some of these kids mentally.

I truly understand your point-unfortunately the kids names that are being called out are mostly kids who have brought it on themselves-well with a little help form daddy. They had no problem walking over whoever they had to but now they are being called out on it and don't like it. I think most people are not having sympathy for them because of their actions. I hate when kids got called out on here too, I always felt so bad and there has been a few who have not deserved it, but for the recent ones I have little sympathy-I would love to say what a nice bunch of kids but it is just not true. And what have these kids and sparents done to the other kids mentally-maybe its just some Karma going around.

Guest guest

You keep just blaming the sparents. I happen to know a kid of a sparent who came on here last football season and was shooting his mouth of cutting the team down like crazy-and then going to the coach and kissing his butt. Maybe now its his turn to get a little of what he dished out....

Guest Guest

@

No, I am not a Sparent. I don't even have kids nor do I have anything to do with M-E. I just think this whole thread is out of control and it's the fault of anyone who keeps it going. This goes for Sparents, students on teams or not, coaches or anyone else that slams the other side. I'm gonna guess that it's mostly high school kids that keep this going (both athletes and non athletes). All I have to say to them is please try to find a better way to spend your time. This is only high school for Christ's sake! Try to enjoy this time of your life and not take it so seriously. You're only playing into all the bs if you keep this thing going. Try being mature for your age by rising above the bs and walk away from the computer.

Sports team members- if you getting bashed, ignore the bs, focus on improving your (insert sport here) skills and let your performance on the field do the talking. We've seen your response to the bashers here over and over again. You don't need to beat a dead horse with the same responses/comebacks over and over here

All other students posting here- If you feel you should be on the teams (or are but not getting playing time), take this time to work harder. If you're convinced you are being looked over no matter how hard you try, then how about focusing on other areas of your life? How about focusing your energy on academics and better your grades? Or join some clubs? Or take this summer to get involved with other activities? You can also rise above the bs by letting your accomplishments in the classroom or community service do the talking. Like I told the sports team members, we've heard your responses over and over here already. You don't need to keep repeating yourselves.

I wanted the mods to close these threads to a couple of reasons. There's the obvious calling out the names of teenagers. But more importantly, are these threads accomplishing anything??? Has the baseball team changed any of their policies, coaches, starters? No matter how unfair the politics at ME may be, nothing posted on the BCVoice will make a difference! I'm not sure of the alternatives- if you've looked into all of your options (talking to the coach, the AD, ect.) then maybe you should just work as hard as you can to improve your skills and try out as a walk-on if you pursue your sport in college. I know quite a few people who were walk-on's at their college and eventually became team captians and top stat leaders on their teams. I also know some who got full div I rides and only saw limited playing time at their colleges.

I'm not siding with anyone here. I'm just tired of the pettiness.

Guest Guest
No, I am not a Sparent. I don't even have kids nor do I have anything to do with M-E. I just think this whole thread is out of control and it's the fault of anyone who keeps it going. This goes for Sparents, students on teams or not, coaches or anyone else that slams the other side. I'm gonna guess that it's mostly high school kids that keep this going (both athletes and non athletes). All I have to say to them is please try to find a better way to spend your time. This is only high school for Christ's sake! Try to enjoy this time of your life and not take it so seriously. You're only playing into all the bs if you keep this thing going. Try being mature for your age by rising above the bs and walk away from the computer.

Sports team members- if you getting bashed, ignore the bs, focus on improving your (insert sport here) skills and let your performance on the field do the talking. We've seen your response to the bashers here over and over again. You don't need to beat a dead horse with the same responses/comebacks over and over here

All other students posting here- If you feel you should be on the teams (or are but not getting playing time), take this time to work harder. If you're convinced you are being looked over no matter how hard you try, then how about focusing on other areas of your life? How about focusing your energy on academics and better your grades? Or join some clubs? Or take this summer to get involved with other activities? You can also rise above the bs by letting your accomplishments in the classroom or community service do the talking. Like I told the sports team members, we've heard your responses over and over here already. You don't need to keep repeating yourselves.

I wanted the mods to close these threads to a couple of reasons. There's the obvious calling out the names of teenagers. But more importantly, are these threads accomplishing anything??? Has the baseball team changed any of their policies, coaches, starters? No matter how unfair the politics at ME may be, nothing posted on the BCVoice will make a difference! I'm not sure of the alternatives- if you've looked into all of your options (talking to the coach, the AD, ect.) then maybe you should just work as hard as you can to improve your skills and try out as a walk-on if you pursue your sport in college. I know quite a few people who were walk-on's at their college and eventually became team captians and top stat leaders on their teams. I also know some who got full div I rides and only saw limited playing time at their colleges.

Maybe then you could input to the ME Superintendent as to what is going on over there at ME with the Sparents controlling the sports programs and why baseball coaches get away with what they do at that school while he supports bad behavior with players and allows them to get away with it while Sparents are condoning this kind of behavior...and making deals behind closed doors....

Guest guest

The Superintendent is the biggest jerk going there! The guy is a moron, speak with him for 5 seconds it will explain all.

@

Guest Guest

I disagree 100%. The sparents run the show.

Guest guest

You know its kind of sad-the boys are playing well now and no one even cares outside the team. They were so obnoxious when the season started I think it just turned everyone off. Plus just to many Sparents on that team to enjoy going to and listening to how their kids is going D 1 -it all gets old..

Guest Guest
You know its kind of sad-the boys are playing well now and no one even cares outside the team. They were so obnoxious when the season started I think it just turned everyone off. Plus just to many Sparents on that team to enjoy going to and listening to how their kids is going D 1 -it all gets old..
Between Barrett, Yesensky, and Tallon no one else's kid matters.....they just ruin the whole programs....

Guest Guest
Hopefully your kid doesn't learn how to write from you. The grammar errors and misspellings are plentiful.

hahaha i laughed when i read this

Guest guest

Between Barrett, Yesensky, and Tallon no one else's kid matters.....they just ruin the whole programs....

This is so true, even them winning has no meaning because of all the crap behind the scences-pathetic! They have taught their kids how to manipualte to get what they want-nice job parents! Of course Connollys and Van Woert are no beter...

@

Guest Guest

This is so true, even them winning has no meaning because of all the crap behind the scences-pathetic! They have taught their kids how to manipualte to get what they want-nice job parents! Of course Connollys and Van Woert are no beter...

@

The best part of all these ME posts about sparents/coaches blah, blah, blah is that with 100% certainty, it is just one person posting and answering their own post over and over and over and over again. Kind of funny actually.

Archived