ME Posts

Guest Clueless

Guest Guest
i think it is the other way around...parents from other schools have been observing the behavior of the sparents at ME...the ME sparents have been embarrassing 90% of the other other Maine Endwell parents
LOL, how true

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest guest

Wow, I've been reading this stuff for quite some time, and this post cements it for me that this is the same guy (I'm positive it's some bitter dad), no student would keep harping on the 'sparent on the cell phone' over and over and over and over....

I am a parent of a baseball player, thankfully none you have mentioned ad nauseum. I have no idea who you are referring to with the phone thing, but, jeeezus, get a life. I feel more sorry for you than I do the parents you are blasting on here. I am watching all the same sports you are, and I'm sorry, the kids of the parents you are blasting are genuinely good players. D1? I doubt it, but they are good players nonetheless.

If you are bitter that your son isn't getting as much playing time, then, either put him in a camp, get him some one-on-one coaching, pitch to him in the backyard, or simply, shut up. I don't notice any huge animosity between parents at the baseball games, but, I guess you and maybe SOME of you are going home and eating your heart out every single night after these games... get. a. life. And stop embarrasing the other 90% of us Maine Endwell parents.

Wow it get straight here people it has NOTHING to do with play time- or jealousy are you paying any attention at all?

Guest Guest
Wow, I've been reading this stuff for quite some time, and this post cements it for me that this is the same guy (I'm positive it's some bitter dad), no student would keep harping on the 'sparent on the cell phone' over and over and over and over....

I am a parent of a baseball player, thankfully none you have mentioned ad nauseum. I have no idea who you are referring to with the phone thing, but, jeeezus, get a life. I feel more sorry for you than I do the parents you are blasting on here. I am watching all the same sports you are, and I'm sorry, the kids of the parents you are blasting are genuinely good players. D1? I doubt it, but they are good players nonetheless.

If you are bitter that your son isn't getting as much playing time, then, either put him in a camp, get him some one-on-one coaching, pitch to him in the backyard, or simply, shut up. I don't notice any huge animosity between parents at the baseball games, but, I guess you and maybe SOME of you are going home and eating your heart out every single night after these games... get. a. life. And stop embarrasing the other 90% of us Maine Endwell parents.

Please don't feed the troll. All these posts are the SAME PERSON TALKING TO HIMSELF. One person who does not like ME.

Dont feed the troll.

Guest Guest
We know this. Same person talking to themselves. Notice how all the post are pretty similar. Yep, same person.

Very entertaining though.

My my looks like one of our little sparents is getting a little touchy posting over and over again-nice try but no one is going to take the heat off of you-nice try trying to divert it to one person posting-exactly what a sparent would do-you just keep on proving our point.

See, same person, talking to and responding to HIS OWN POSTS.

Kind of entertaining.

Guest guest

Please don't feed the troll. All these posts are the SAME PERSON TALKING TO HIMSELF. One person who does not like ME.

Dont feed the troll.

Here's the Sparent hard at work again trying to convince himself there is one person posting -what a disillusion sparent we have now thats entertaining. Sorry not trolling we are calling you sparents on it= time you deal with the crap you started.

Guest guest

Now I have to step in-One person does not like ME ? What drugs are you taking? You need to go back and read, better yet read the ones that have been shut down or the ones from the past 3 years-yeah one person my ass.

<_< You people are sadly mistaken. First of all no one but the coach makes the decisions. Spartan parents have no say in what goes on since Crooks made it plain and clear to parents that if there is ever a problem, the only people that he will listen to are the players themselves. Do not take away that which was earned by the hard work of the kids. Maybe you should come to the games to see just what the parents are saying and acting and how well the kids play. The sad thing is that different decisions could've been made but then again I am not the coach. I also feel that there is much talent that sits on the bench game after game after game and it is unfair to those kids who have clearly earned a postion on that team.

I disagree 100%. The sparents run the show.

I agree 100%

Guest guest
<_< You people are sadly mistaken. First of all no one but the coach makes the decisions. Spartan parents have no say in what goes on since Crooks made it plain and clear to parents that if there is ever a problem, the only people that he will listen to are the players themselves. Do not take away that which was earned by the hard work of the kids. Maybe you should come to the games to see just what the parents are saying and acting and how well the kids play. The sad thing is that different decisions could've been made but then again I am not the coach. I also feel that there is much talent that sits on the bench game after game after game and it is unfair to those kids who have clearly earned a postion on that team.

I disagree 100%. The sparents run the show.

I agree 100%

Crooks has stated the same crap to parents for many years and it always turns out to be a blatant lie. He has listened to those who pull his strings for many years and will continue to do so as long as he is allowed to incompetently coach. This is what you can believe - he is a joke to the sparents and a spineless liar to non-sparents.

Well unfortunately for Maine Endwell then the guy they call"Coach" is the guy making the decisions. He's a pathetic excuse for a coach and believe me he's not teaching any of these kids anything worthy. He's teaching the kids who made it and just sit on the bench, to keep sitting even though there may be a ridiculous lead! And then if there is a ridiculous lead, he may(operative word being may) put them in for 1 inning. He's teaching the others who play all of the time that when you make errors, it's okay because you will never have to sit anyway. He definitley does have his favorites. He is not fair, he's not teaching the kids anything about what a team really is and for what.......? To show how badly he can cream the pants off of his opponent. Why bother having any more than the 9 boys who are always on the field. Even when Ruby and Barborino's pitch count is up(great pitchers by the way and by no means taking that away) and Crooks brings in a new pitcher for the 1 or 2 innings left, he keeps them in the field putting the boot into someone else to sit. He's completely burning out their arms. There are others who have earned their spot on the team. Crooks has no trust even in his own decisions. He has no trust in his team! What a pitty and a real shame really for all of the boys on ME b-ball because they will really never truly know what the word "TEAM" means. He should feel ashamed of himself in what he is doing to the kids. He should never call himself a TEACHER! This is HS baseball not the Majors!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Crooks has stated the same crap to parents for many years and it always turns out to be a blatant lie. He has listened to those who pull his strings for many years and will continue to do so as long as he is allowed to incompetently coach. This is what you can believe - he is a joke to the sparents and a spineless liar to non-sparents.??!! Sr

Guest Guest
Well unfortunately for Maine Endwell then the guy they call"Coach" is the guy making the decisions. He's a pathetic excuse for a coach and believe me he's not teaching any of these kids anything worthy. He's teaching the kids who made it and just sit on the bench, to keep sitting even though there may be a ridiculous lead! And then if there is a ridiculous lead, he may(operative word being may) put them in for 1 inning. He's teaching the others who play all of the time that when you make errors, it's okay because you will never have to sit anyway. He definitley does have his favorites. He is not fair, he's not teaching the kids anything about what a team really is and for what.......? To show how badly he can cream the pants off of his opponent. Why bother having any more than the 9 boys who are always on the field. Even when Ruby and Barborino's pitch count is up(great pitchers by the way and by no means taking that away) and Crooks brings in a new pitcher for the 1 or 2 innings left, he keeps them in the field putting the boot into someone else to sit. He's completely burning out their arms. There are others who have earned their spot on the team. Crooks has no trust even in his own decisions. He has no trust in his team! What a pitty and a real shame really for all of the boys on ME b-ball because they will really never truly know what the word "TEAM" means. He should feel ashamed of himself in what he is doing to the kids. He should never call himself a TEACHER! This is HS baseball not the Majors!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Same person.

I will call him person #1.

Guest Guest

Dont feed the troll.

Here's the Sparent hard at work again trying to convince himself there is one person posting -what a disillusion sparent we have now thats entertaining. Sorry not trolling we are calling you sparents on it= time you deal with the crap you started.

Definitely person #1.

Guest Guest
Remember this post when the All Conference Teams come out..this is what the Sparents have asked of this worthless coach, play my son because I want him to be on that All Conference List at the end of the season...so play him at all cost, no matter what trouble he has been in, I want him to Play D1, so play him, play him, play him to make him look really good, even if you have to sit all others at any cost...This is the mandate by so many of these ruthless Sparents and this Spineless coach that bends for them..

Guest Guest
Definitely person #1.
This is roughly 1 the 5 or 6 ME Sparents that roam this forum and bash other schools and other players...This is a Sparent #1

Guest Guest
This is roughly 1 the 5 or 6 ME Sparents that roam this forum and bash other schools and other players...This is a Sparent #1

Quit being so jealous. You should have practiced a little harder in the off season.

Look at the heading! I'm new to this post and if you knew how to read headers, you would know this. You can call me whatever you wish. I am merely voicing my opinion about what I have seen. Call me a Sparent if you want since my kids do go to Maine Endwell. BUT, you won't see me sitting with my "click" at the bar with my cell on pulling strings (as was put in an earlier reply by some other). My kids have proven everything on their own. Kids can do that you know. And again, I'm not trying to take away any of the talent that anyone has earned on ME baseball with or without the help in the backyard, lessons, or mom or dad as a coach. That is called good parenting and you can't take that away from a parent who wants to show support and help out with a payless and sometimes thankless job as does happen quite often in coaching. WHen you start screaming at your kid because he/she doesn't meet your expectation with sports, now that's called something else. As for Crooks, I will never thank him. It's time for him to move on. AND if he is in fact a puppet on a string, well then shame on him for calling himself a MAN. LOL maybe you're the one they call "Coach Crooks"

Same person.

;)

Guest Guest
Look at the heading! I'm new to this post and if you knew how to read headers, you would know this. You can call me whatever you wish. I am merely voicing my opinion about what I have seen. Call me a Sparent if you want since my kids do go to Maine Endwell. BUT, you won't see me sitting with my "click" at the bar with my cell on pulling strings (as was put in an earlier reply by some other). My kids have proven everything on their own. Kids can do that you know. And again, I'm not trying to take away any of the talent that anyone has earned on ME baseball with or without the help in the backyard, lessons, or mom or dad as a coach. That is called good parenting and you can't take that away from a parent who wants to show support and help out with a payless and sometimes thankless job as does happen quite often in coaching. WHen you start screaming at your kid because he/she doesn't meet your expectation with sports, now that's called something else. As for Crooks, I will never thank him. It's time for him to move on. AND if he is in fact a puppet on a string, well then shame on him for calling himself a MAN. LOL maybe you're the one they call "Coach Crooks"

Same person.

;)

I would bet anything your a Sparent who has a kid coming into the sports programs at the high school who probably thinks your son/daughter is the best athlete going and you bash other kids to make yours look good and you think the world revolves around them and you let their coach know and you are an over involved Sparent to get more play time for your kid, but in time will be complaining to everyone why your son/daughter is not playing because they are really better than the other player...see it coming no doubt...i believe you use your cell phone immensely!!!!

Guest Guest
:rolleyes: Say something worth reading will you?

Sparents are out!!!

@

If you really read closely, I am not bashing any kid out there. As I said, I am not taking the talents away from the kids. I like the parents and I like the kids. Maine Endwell has great talent. What I am saying is that there is other talent being overlooked. The kids who are in deserve to be in. Everyone on the team though deserves to play. I'm thinking of the kids and the fact that they should all be treated with more respect by their coach. I'm not going to worry about what Spartan bashers think. If you look at our area, we have the very poor as well as the very rich and the middle of the road. Choose your words wisely and more intelligently and you'll be fine. By the way, it's quite evident that our "Farm town League" beat you, so who are you? Sorry you're so bitter about being beaten by the Maine Endwell Spartans!

I would bet anything your a Sparent who has a kid coming into the sports programs at the high school who probably thinks your son/daughter is the best athlete going and you bash other kids to make yours look good and you think the world revolves around them and you let their coach know and you are an over involved Sparent to get more play time for your kid, but in time will be complaining to everyone why your son/daughter is not playing because they are really better than the other player...see it coming no doubt...i believe you use your cell phone immensely!!!!

@

Guest Guest
bottom line.. spartans suck. their high school and facilities suck and are DISGUSTING! get over it.

Breaking news:

Rage team of (paper all-stars) gets beat, AGAIN, AGAIN, by a school AAU team. That would be Maine-Endwell.

Guest guest
Breaking news:

Rage team of (paper all-stars) gets beat, AGAIN, AGAIN, by a school AAU team. That would be Maine-Endwell.

okay. then rage must really suck then i guess. hahaa

Archived