ME Posts

Guest Clueless

Guest Guest
still waiting

Breaking news:

Rage team of (paper all-stars) gets beat, AGAIN, AGAIN, by a school AAU team. That would be Maine-Endwell.

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Guest
still waiting

Breaking news:

Rage team of (paper all-stars) gets beat, AGAIN, AGAIN, by a school AAU team. That would be Maine-Endwell.

Guest Guest
..............What I am saying is that there is other talent being overlooked. The kids who are in deserve to be in. Everyone on the team though deserves to play. ............
The talent that is being overlooked must be lesser talent. And no not everyone deserves to play. Sorry, go take your son back to teener league. Why do people think that every kid must play? I don't get it.

Guest Guest
still waiting

Breaking news:

Guest Old henry Rosencrantz
Breaking news:

Rage = Group of paper allstars that can't beat a school AAU team

Well we all know that you don't deserve to play anywhere. You have no idea and I am clearly speaking to a person of unintelligence. Obviously you need something like an open mind which you never got as a kid or as an adult!! Maybe you're the kid who always played for dad regardless of your ability and whose dad pulled other coaches strings. Maybe your the one bashing ME because your jealous that you couldn't get in with the click because they were able to see how you talked the talk but couldn't quite walk the walk, not unlike the comments that you are posting on this message board!

The talent that is being overlooked must be lesser talent. And no not everyone deserves to play. Sorry, go take your son back to teener league. Why do people think that every kid must play? I d

Well we all know that you don't deserve to play anywhere. You have no idea and I am clearly speaking to a person who lacks intelligence. Obviously you need something like an open mind which you never got as a kid or as an adult!! Maybe you're the kid who always played for dad regardless of your ability or maybe lack thereof and whose dad pulled other coaches strings. Maybe your're the one bashing ME because your jealous that you couldn't get in with the click because they were able to see how you talked the talk but ......couldn't quite walk the walk, much like the comments that you are posting on this message board! If you don't know how to play with the men, you'd best go play with the boys! :D

The talent that is being overlooked must be lesser talent. And no not everyone deserves to play. Sorry, go take your son back to teener league. Why do people think that every kid must play? I d

Guest Guest
The talent that is being overlooked must be lesser talent. And no not everyone deserves to play. Sorry, go take your son back to teener league. Why do people think that every kid must play? I don't get it.
Players get to be better players by playing, if a coach plays a player who has some athletic ability, they will get better, but if a player is continually overlooked and hardly plays that player can never get better. Many times coaches will do this intentionally due to the fact of Sparents involvement. A player will only be as good as a coach believes in that player. Coaches at ME are in fact manipulated by the Sparents and everyone is very aware of the Sparents involvement. The AD has been very aware of this for some time but refuses to make changes or address this problem.

@

Guest Guest
Players get to be better players by playing, if a coach plays a player who has some athletic ability, they will get better, but if a player is continually overlooked and hardly plays that player can never get better. Many times coaches will do this intentionally due to the fact of Sparents involvement. A player will only be as good as a coach believes in that player. Coaches at ME are in fact manipulated by the Sparents and everyone is very aware of the Sparents involvement. The AD has been very aware of this for some time but refuses to make changes or address this problem.

@

My investigation conclusions:

5 All-state players - Rage = LOST TO ME

7 of 10 all-metro team - Rage = LOST TO ME

All-metro player of the year - SEE ABOVE

Section IV leading scorer - Rage = WAIT FOR IT.............LOST TO ME

5 of 10 Empire State team players - Rage = YEP YOU GOT IT, LOST TO ME

2 southern tier players invited to state fair (outstanding seniors) - both Rage = both outstanding seniors LOST TO ME

Only basketball player on basketball scholarship (last year) - Rage = Scholarship for full ride to LOSE TO ME

Former member scoring in NCAA dI final 64 game - Rage = Former member that LOST TO ME

Keep paying the good money to play for RAGE, looks like a good investment.

Guest Guest
Games are not opportunities to "get better." If your son is not good enough to play without costing the team a game or blowing a play, then he shouldn't play. If my son were to get sympathy playing time from the coach and it cost his team a win, I would tell the coach to not put my son in a situation in which he has a low proability of being successful again. I would guess your son is not being over-looked. I would guess he isn't that good in the coaches opinion. Is the team winning? I think they are, so why do people think the coach should be playing other players? Seems as though the coach has made some good decisions lately? Didn't they win a state title last year? Isn't that his 2nd state title in his career? I don't see a problem here. Take your son to teener league and hopefully you'll be happy then!

Guest teach

I agree with everything that you are saying. I have a question.... are you saying that a player plays more when the parent speaks up? Parents were told to stay out of it! We make it a rule of thumb that if our kid needs something said to the coach, he's the one that has to do it. We've always had our kids advocate for themselves. When a player doesn't get to go in but maybe 1 X per game, they begin to suffer internally and really loose self confidence. I'm not saying either way if this is happening to my son. What I'm saying is that i'm seeing the same 6 or 7 boys always sitting. I understand that a team has it's top players but when the game is out of hand with a 10 run lead, a smart coach would send in those other players to give them game time, self esteem, team feeling and etc... I definitely see the click within the boys but I haven't quite seen it from the parents. Why would a coach listen to a parent and not trust himself. This does not make him look good at alll! Thanks for your intelligent post!

@

Do

Guest Guest
...........What I'm saying is that i'm seeing the same 6 or 7 boys always sitting. I understand that a team has it's top players but when the game is out of hand with a 10 run lead, a smart coach would send in those other players to give them game time, self esteem, team feeling and etc... I definitely see the click within the boys but I haven't quite seen it from the parents. Why would a coach listen to a parent and not trust himself. This does not make him look good at alll!
As a coach myself, I can understand why coaches never put in subs. I DO put in reserves when the game is out of hand, but I cringe everytime I do. Once in awhile the reserve players do some good things, but they need to remember that it is against the also-rans from the other team. And then the next practice, at least one of the reserves will approach me and ask why he isn't playing more because he did some good things in the last game. The reserves mostly never accept their role as a bench player, a player who helps the team in practice and is not as good as the starters. Playing reserves during garabage time can be counter-productive, and can create head-aches. To sum it up, they get a hit against the worst pitcher the other team has and then think they should be starting.

@

Guest guest
My investigation conclusions:

5 All-state players - Rage = LOST TO ME

7 of 10 all-metro team - Rage = LOST TO ME

All-metro player of the year - SEE ABOVE

Section IV leading scorer - Rage = WAIT FOR IT.............LOST TO ME

5 of 10 Empire State team players - Rage = YEP YOU GOT IT, LOST TO ME

2 southern tier players invited to state fair (outstanding seniors) - both Rage = both outstanding seniors LOST TO ME

Only basketball player on basketball scholarship (last year) - Rage = Scholarship for full ride to LOSE TO ME

Former member scoring in NCAA dI final 64 game - Rage = Former member that LOST TO ME

Keep paying the good money to play for RAGE, looks like a good investment.

What does this have to do with a thread entitled "M-E POSTS"?

@

Guest Guest

M-E SUCKS!!! U suppusedly care about your kids sports so much, then try renovating so all of your athletic facilities don't look like a bunch of dirt bags live there. Seriously whatever the JC basketball player did to appearently wreck your locker rooms it probably helped it because they really can't any worse. Your sports teams aren't that great u have a few minorly successful teams just like most schools in the area. Your nothing special so get over it. And stop living like scum bags so ur schools don't look like complete crap.

@

Guest Guest
As a coach myself, I can understand why coaches never put in subs. I DO put in reserves when the game is out of hand, but I cringe everytime I do. Once in awhile the reserve players do some good things, but they need to remember that it is against the also-rans from the other team. And then the next practice, at least one of the reserves will approach me and ask why he isn't playing more because he did some good things in the last game. The reserves mostly never accept their role as a bench player, a player who helps the team in practice and is not as good as the starters. Playing reserves during garabage time can be counter-productive, and can create head-aches. To sum it up, they get a hit against the worst pitcher the other team has and then think they should be starting.

@

what kind of garbage coach are you...kids get overlooked because of favoritism and who their parents are...their are many players that sit the bench that could probably be better than the starters and I have seen this over and over and over again....you can only be as good as your coach believes in you if you are decent athletic player...you are coach NO one would want their son or daughter to play for..

Guest Guest
Where is Tallon going for college? Is he baseball or football?
Wherever he goes he will be back in his own backyard soon...he isn't smart enough or athletic enough to do much of anything!!!

Guest Guest
Games are not opportunities to "get better." If your son is not good enough to play without costing the team a game or blowing a play, then he shouldn't play. If my son were to get sympathy playing time from the coach and it cost his team a win, I would tell the coach to not put my son in a situation in which he has a low proability of being successful again. I would guess your son is not being over-looked. I would guess he isn't that good in the coaches opinion. Is the team winning? I think they are, so why do people think the coach should be playing other players? Seems as though the coach has made some good decisions lately? Didn't they win a state title last year? Isn't that his 2nd state title in his career? I don't see a problem here. Take your son to teener league and hopefully you'll be happy then!
The interesting thing here is that many times the "better" players blow the game for the team, then what? are they still consider the better players??...the probability in any game is that any "good" players vs any "weak" player good work the opposite. Weaker players just need play time like the good players to develop, if they are athletic they will develop and can be better players and in some instances be better than the starters...all dependent on the coach!!!

Guest Guest
Breaking news:

Unbelievable. Rage is highly overrated.

Guest Guest
What a bunch of garbage...Didn't Micheal Jordon get cut from his junior year in high school because his basketball coach did not think he was good enough...and look where he ended up...this post has got to be coming from an absolute dumb Sparent and Sparentville coach crooks referred to in these posts has got to be dumber if he allows what garbage is posted on the Sparentville posts..winning or not winning coaches should be developing all athletes. Absolutely Incredible!!!!!

Guest guest

Wherever he goes he will be back in his own backyard soon...he isn't smart enough or athletic enough to do much of anything!!!

Well I think he may be smart enough but athletic not sure-by now kids usually have there school picked-I heard he was thinking football but he didn't really do much this year so thought maybe he switched to baseball for college.

Guest Guest
Actually that RAGE team is not that good ME should have beat them. No surprise there.

They have more of the "all stars" than ME does. So on paper they should have easily beat ME, however, games are not played on paper.

Archived