RAGE vs ME

Guest The Real Sports Mind

Guest Guest

The 3 Gallaghers are 7th, 8th and 9th. They are not grade exceptions on any team unless you consider playing up an exception and they are not old for their grade either. Quit rumors that are not true

All true, but each Gallagher is very old. Kyle turns 16 next month in 9th grade while Adam turns 15 next month. Most of kids in Kyles grade are just turning 15, and Adams are turning 14. Very old.

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest guest

so that's your real name?????? never heard of you.

I'm sure Coach Cordi stays up all night long worrying about the fact that you've never heard of him. :rolleyes: Get a life, moron.

Guest Guest

Hey loser, you ever think the kids like to play the sport? Just cause they may not be a NBA all-star doesn't mean they can't play and still have a love for the game. I give my son every option he wants when it comes to sports only because HE loves to do it. Maybe it's just parents trying to give their kids more than they were given sometimes. Get a life.

so the major theme of this topic has been all about the kid's enjoyment of the games?? maybe your post and a couple more, the other 98% being about coaches ego's, parents getting their kids on the best team and pretending a 7th grade basketball game should even be taken seriously as a prediction of future play.

Guest Guest

I'm sure Coach Cordi stays up all night long worrying about the fact that you've never heard of him. :rolleyes: Get a life, moron.

he's the one who wants everyone to put their real name on posts. so who is coach cordi??????? he wants me to know.

All true, but each Gallagher is very old. Kyle turns 16 next month in 9th grade while Adam turns 15 next month. Most of kids in Kyles grade are just turning 15, and Adams are turning 14. Very old.

I have met the Gallagher family, and my son has played with the youngest Gallagher, who is such a nice kid, and so are the older ones. All the Gallagher kids are great athletes, and I for one look forward to hearing about them in their futures no matter what direction they decide to go. Whatever happened to encouragement of our young local athletes. I believe if you are saying something negative you are jealous.

KH

Guest Guest

I have met the Gallagher family, and my son has played with the youngest Gallagher, who is such a nice kid, and so are the older ones. All the Gallagher kids are great athletes, and I for one look forward to hearing about them in their futures no matter what direction they decide to go. Whatever happened to encouragement of our young local athletes. I believe if you are saying something negative you are jealous.

KH

Or just mad cause their parents held them back in kindergarten so they'd be older than everyone else..

Guest Guest

Or just mad cause their parents held them back in kindergarten so they'd be older than everyone else..

7th, 8th and 9th graders. labeled as great athletes. that's why people don't wanna hear about it. it's ludicrous to even rate them. they have to get older and play better competition to even be considered a real athlete.

Archived