RAGE vs ME

Guest The Real Sports Mind

Guest The Real Sports Mind

Well, I just got back from the Rage, Battle of the Border Tournament. At the tournament I gained evidenced of something I already knew. The Rage A 17 and Under Team was beat by the Maine Endwell School AAU Team. It made me so happy to see all of the "so called best players in the area" beat by a school team. This obviously confirms that these parents and young people are being tricked into thinking they are better than they are or ME basketball is a true power house?

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Guest

Listen, when you have five (maybe 6) all state players, 7 of 10 all-metro players, section iv leading scorer, all-metro player of the year, and 5 of 10 empire state team members - get back to me.

Guest Guest
Listen, when you have five (maybe 6) all state players, 7 of 10 all-metro players, section iv leading scorer, all-metro player of the year, and 5 of 10 empire state team members - get back to me.

This would be me getting back to you. Your all state/metro players and leading scorers just got beat by Maine-Endwell Obviously something is not right in your world. What happened? I guess they/you are not as good as you ask people to pay to think.

Guest Guest
Well, I just got back from the Rage, Battle of the Border Tournament. At the tournament I gained evidenced of something I already knew. The Rage A 17 and Under Team was beat by the Maine Endwell School AAU Team. It made me so happy to see all of the "so called best players in the area" beat by a school team. This obviously confirms that these parents and young people are being tricked into thinking they are better than they are or ME basketball is a true power house?

Man it is amazing that a school team can beat the RAGE Team. They are suppose to be the best in the area. Maybe TL is not as good of a coach as he thinks he is? Or maybe, the players on the team are not as good as they think/pay to be?

Guest Guest
Get back to me when you have one of those. Any one of them. Until then..............

I got one better, the beloved Rage program lost to the ME AAU program a few times this year. Including both championships in your own tournaments. Maybe it is YOUR coaching that did it. Too bad so sad. How did you guys loose to a team without the credentials that you have? Maybe it is that you spend to much time counting all the credentials that you have and too little time actually getting better at basketball. It is all catching up, the cat is out of the bag. The Rage program is a joke, except to all of the parents that pay to be allstars.

Guest Old Henry Rosencrantz
I got one better, the beloved Rage program lost to the ME AAU program a few times this year. Including both championships in your own tournaments. Maybe it is YOUR coaching that did it. Too bad so sad. How did you guys loose to a team without the credentials that you have? Maybe it is that you spend to much time counting all the credentials that you have and too little time actually getting better at basketball. It is all catching up, the cat is out of the bag. The Rage program is a joke, except to all of the parents that pay to be allstars.

Good point, if you are so good, then how did you loose to team without all the credentials that you have?

Guest Guest
Good point, if you are so good, then how did you loose to team without all the credentials that you have?

Yeah this guy has no response. He is too busy counting credentials - then a school team without any all - blah blah credentials sneak up and win both of the Rage tournments!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest Guest
Yeah this guy has no response. He is too busy counting credentials - then a school team without any all - blah blah credentials sneak up and win both of the Rage tournments!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Is it it true that the RAGE 17U A Team was beat by ME's school team?

Guest Guest
Is it it true that the RAGE 17U A Team was beat by ME's school team?

Yeah it is true. I was at the game ME man handled them. I think they beat them in the other Rage tournament, as well, and ME's 15 U team beat the Rage 15U early in the year.

Guest Inspector P
Yeah it is true. I was at the game ME man handled them. I think they beat them in the other Rage tournament, as well, and ME's 15 U team beat the Rage 15U early in the year.

Sounds like they end of RAGE!!!!!

@

Guest Guest

I'll talk slowly this time:

5 All-state players - Rage

7 of 10 all-metro team - Rage

All-metro player of the year - Rage

Section IV leading scorer - Rage

5 of 10 Empire State team players - Rage

2 southern tier players invited to state fair (outstanding seniors) - both Rage

Only basketball player on basketball scholarship (last year) - Rage

Former member scoring in NCAA dI final 64 game - Rage

Seriously - when you have any ONE of the above - get back to me.

Guest Guest

They invite horses and cows to the state fair also. Keep counting those credentials and ME will keep beating you EVERY time they play you. What does it say that you have all these accolades and yet cant beat a High School team. Good luck in Maryland next weekend. You should save some money on registrations and hotel rooms and come up to ME High School where you can get beat for a lot less money.

Guest Old Henry Rosencrantz
Name me another sport where an all star (haha) team gets beat by an actual team???

Are you into winning basketball games or collecting credentials? Because two credentials you do not have are the trophies from your own two tournaments. Maine Endwell has those!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest Guest

I know the problem. You have to have 10 of 10 be all metro instead of only 7 of 10 in order to beat maine endwell. I went to the state fair last year too and went on a hot air balloon ride. That doesnt make me a good player. Obviously it didnt help the rage either.

Guest Moron Detector

Hey Moron,

If the object of the team is to put an group of trophy like players on the court, rather than, getting the trophy after the game then your post is correct.

I want my team to win the trophy after the game. As has been said before, your team has a bunch of potential mcdonalds all stars, ME kids EAT at Mcdonlads, HOWEVER, we WON THE GAME.

Congrats, you have WON the IDIOT POSTER of the day award.

Guest Guest
Hey Moron,

If the object of the team is to put an group of trophy like players on the court, rather than, getting the trophy after the game then your post is correct.

I want my team to win the trophy after the game. As has been said before, your team has a bunch of potential mcdonalds all stars, ME kids EAT at Mcdonlads, HOWEVER, we WON THE GAME.

Congrats, you have WON the IDIOT POSTER of the day award.

Still waiting.

Guest Inspector Poirot

My investigation conclusions:

5 All-state players - Rage = LOST TO ME

7 of 10 all-metro team - Rage = LOST TO ME

All-metro player of the year - SEE ABOVE

Section IV leading scorer - Rage = WAIT FOR IT.............LOST TO ME

5 of 10 Empire State team players - Rage = YEP YOU GOT IT, LOST TO ME

2 southern tier players invited to state fair (outstanding seniors) - both Rage = both outstanding seniors LOST TO ME

Only basketball player on basketball scholarship (last year) - Rage = Scholarship for full ride to LOSE TO ME

Former member scoring in NCAA dI final 64 game - Rage = Former member that LOST TO ME

Keep paying the good money to play for RAGE, looks like a good investment.

Guest Guest
My investigation conclusions:

5 All-state players - Rage = LOST TO ME

7 of 10 all-metro team - Rage = LOST TO ME

All-metro player of the year - SEE ABOVE

Section IV leading scorer - Rage = WAIT FOR IT.............LOST TO ME

5 of 10 Empire State team players - Rage = YEP YOU GOT IT, LOST TO ME

2 southern tier players invited to state fair (outstanding seniors) - both Rage = both outstanding seniors LOST TO ME

Only basketball player on basketball scholarship (last year) - Rage = Scholarship for full ride to LOSE TO ME

Former member scoring in NCAA dI final 64 game - Rage = Former member that LOST TO ME

Keep paying the good money to play for RAGE, looks like a good investment.

Still waiting.

Guest Guest
Man it is amazing that a school team can beat the RAGE Team. They are suppose to be the best in the area. Maybe TL is not as good of a coach as he thinks he is? Or maybe, the players on the team are not as good as they think/pay to be?

Now sir, you know what happens when you make assumptions.

Guest Guest
2027..... the year that any one of those happens......

still waiting

Great point. New logo, still same old Rage. Average at best...........

Archived