Guest The Real Sports Mind

Guest Guest

My investigation conclusions:

6 All-state players - Rage - 1 ME

7 of 10 all-metro team - Rage = 1 ME

All-metro player of the year - Rage - ZERO! ME

Section IV leading scorer - Rage = WAIT FOR IT.............ZERO! ME

5 of 10 Empire State team players - Rage = YEP YOU GOT IT, ZERO! ME

2 southern tier players invited to state fair (outstanding seniors) - both Rage = both outstanding seniors - ZERO! ME

Only basketball player on basketball scholarship (last year) - Rage = ZERO! ME

Former member scoring in NCAA dI final 64 game - Rage = ZERO! ME

Gets better and better everytime I read it!

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Guest

6 All-state players - Rage - 1 ME

7 of 10 all-metro team - Rage = 1 ME

2 southern tier players invited to state fair (outstanding seniors) - both Rage = both outstanding seniors - ZERO! ME

5 All-state players - Rage = LOST TO ME

7 of 10 all-metro team - Rage = LOST TO ME

All-metro player of the year - SEE ABOVE

Section IV leading scorer - Rage = WAIT FOR IT.............LOST TO ME

5 of 10 Empire State team players - Rage = YEP YOU GOT IT, LOST TO ME

2 southern tier players invited to state fair (outstanding seniors) - both Rage = both outstanding seniors LOST TO ME

Only basketball player on basketball scholarship (last year) - Rage = Scholarship for full ride to LOSE TO ME

Former member scoring in NCAA dI final 64 game - Rage = Former member that LOST TO ME

Congrats, you have won "best post of the thread" award.

Still makes me laugh.

Rage is just pathetic.

Guest Guest

6 All-state players - Rage - 1 ME (also former Rage player)

7 of 10 all-metro team - Rage = 1 ME (also former Rage player)

Wins the best post award hands down!

Guest Guest

You keep your player of the year Awards. I will keep the trophy that was earned when we played and beat you. We each have a trophy. One is a LOT more important. Keep bragging about all those medals- none of them make you a champion.

Guest guest

You keep your player of the year Awards. I will keep the trophy that was earned when we played and beat you. We each have a trophy. One is a LOT more important. Keep bragging about all those medals- none of them make you a champion.

Player of the year awards or a trophy for beating a rage team that is not even that good-yeah I will take player of the year award any day!! Do you honestly know anything about basketball? What did you make in the real season-all metro, all conference, all division-thats what I thought..

Guest Old Henry Rosencrantz
Your just mad because you can't score like JC. By the way he is the one who scored the go ahead basket over the rage. I sense a bit of jealousy ....

Why does everything turn into jealousy with you-thats getting old. Anyone who ball hogs that much better be scoring! Never sees the open man or pretends not to-ref's in the area already find him obnoxious, has NO dribbling skills, yeah thats right its a jealousy thing. Lets see how much the team likes him when he never passes the ball next season. Not surprised he is so selfish- kid of a Sparent what do you expect?!

I think you are jealous that he is one of the elite scorers in STAC. Maybe you should just practice a little bit more, rather than just be so jealous of others.

Guest Old Henry Rosencrantz

Player of the year awards or a trophy for beating a rage team that is not even that good-yeah I will take player of the year award any day!! Do you honestly know anything about basketball? What did you make in the real season-all metro, all conference, all division-thats what I thought..

You really believe that individual awards are more important than winning championships? ME beats Rage, therefore Rage=pathetic.

Guest guest

You really believe that individual awards are more important than winning championships? ME beats Rage, therefore Rage=pathetic.

I really believe that winning an award in REGULAR season yes is much more impressive. RAGE does not have D1 players like you are making it sound nor does ME . Regular season is much different from AAU around here or summer league So you get a trophy beating an average team or you make all metro in regular season -not even close in comparisons-if they are that happy about a trophy beating a mediocre team they are in trouble. When You go up and beat a Class A NYC team give me a call...Oh and I wonder why when ME beat them last year nothing was posted-must be some arrogant kids now...

Guest Guest

RAGE < ME

if you lose to a team from a highschool when you have all of these all-star players, you need to fix something

those credentials are important, but not impressive if you can't win

everyone knows Mullens is a great player who played for TL for RAGE

but really, where is RAGE without these guys?

it's true, RAGE has helped produce some good players, but it's not worth the investment anymore

Guest Guest
RAGE < ME

if you lose to a team from a highschool when you have all of these all-star players, you need to fix something

those credentials are important, but not impressive if you can't win

everyone knows Mullens is a great player who played for TL for RAGE

but really, where is RAGE without these guys?

it's true, RAGE has helped produce some good players, but it's not worth the investment anymore

Rage is overrated.

A choke is a choke

Rage = choke

Guest Guest

2 southern tier players invited to state fair (outstanding seniors) - both Rage = both outstanding seniors LOST TO ME

Only basketball player on basketball scholarship (last year) - Rage = Scholarship for full ride to LOSE TO ME

Former member scoring in NCAA dI final 64 game - Rage = Former member that LOST TO ME

Still makes me laugh.

Rage is just pathetic.

Authentic, Original, and down right inspirational.

Still the best post of the thread (regardless of how many "pretender" copycats we have out there.

Rage = pathetic.

Gets better and better!!!!!!

Guest Guest-Money-*

I will commend any program like the Rage that has been around for as long as it has, that being said; Rgae is not an elite AAU program. Rage is not around to get players better or to help them take there games to the next level. Rage is designed to make money. & that's fine when you are running a buisness. But just because you go to another state to play doesn't mean you are a national team. National teams play in national certified tournaments. And try putting a team in a A BRACKET SOME TIMES.

Guest Guest

By far the best post on here.

It gets funnier and funnier everytime I read it.

Final score - RAGE 24 - ME 0

Down goes ME down goes ME down goes ME

Guest Guest

Gets better and better every time I read it!

By far the best post on here.

It gets funnier and funnier every time I read it.

Final score - RAGE 24 - ME 0

Down goes ME down goes ME down goes ME

Louisville called, they said UNC didn't deserve to win because they weren't ranked #1 in the overall NCAA tournament.

They're still bummed and now they're on a computer posting about how they had more credentials and the odds were in their favor... they're still waiting for UNC to produce the credentials that Louisville had, too bad UNC is too busy polishing their trophy to really worry about such credentials.

Guest Guest

Too bad the Rage players are getting ready to head to college to play basketball while the ME players....... well you can fill in the rest.

Guest Guest
This would be me getting back to you. Your all state/metro players and leading scorers just got beat by Maine-Endwell Obviously something is not right in your world. What happened? I guess they/you are not as good as you ask people to pay to think.

this is still my favorite post

especially the beginning

Guest Guest
Too bad the Rage players are getting ready to head to college to play basketball while the ME players....... well you can fill in the rest.

are going to college to learn, yeah we get it

Guest Guest

Still makes me laugh.

Rage is just pathetic.

Still the best post of the thread award.

98% of the people on bcvoice agree that Rage is overrated.

This post should be nominated for a pulizter.

Rage, how can they go on knowing they LOST, yes they, LOST, yes, yes they LOST to a SCHOOL AAU team (ME).

Unbelievable, just unbelievable.

I just have to repeat it, PEOPLE JUST CANNOT GET ENOUGH OF IT.

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLO

RAGE = OVERRATED

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Guest Guest

Rage, how can they go on knowing they LOST, yes they, LOST, yes, yes they LOST to a SCHOOL AAU team (ME).

RAGE = OVERRATED

Just wondering.

Has rage shut down all their activities due to the colossal, embarrassing, pathetic defeat at the hands of a school AAU team?

Guest guest

Seriously I agree ME is starting to look really really stupid-people know they won and not many people care either way so why do they keep going on and on and on and on and on. Like someone said they won last year they didn't feel the need to do this must have been classier players.

Guest Guest

RAGE = OVERRATED

Just keeps getting better.

Guest Guest

Honestly, can you name one player on ME now (not Joe P.) that made anything all-star related? I know a bit about local basketball and can't name a player that is remotely good or has a chance to play college ball.

As far as the Rage go, they will be playing in the Gym Rat soon up in Albany. I am sure that ME will also be at it so the college coaches can see the tremendous talent evident on the team.

If you can't show up at the Gym Rat, then you aren't playing the toughest competition.

Guest Guest
Honestly, can you name one player on ME now (not Joe P.) that made anything all-star related? I know a bit about local basketball and can't name a player that is remotely good or has a chance to play college ball.

As far as the Rage go, they will be playing in the Gym Rat soon up in Albany. I am sure that ME will also be at it so the college coaches can see the tremendous talent evident on the team.

If you can't show up at the Gym Rat, then you aren't playing the toughest competition.

Must just be eating away at you that Rage lost to ME.

Yes, I will say that again, Rage LOST TO ME.

I hear rage is shutting down operations after the choke job to a local AAU school team.(ME).

Archived