Windsor Break Ins

Guest Windsor Alert

It seems rather coincidental that your baby crying occurred at the same time as the botched house intrusion.

Is there any possibility your baby was in on it? Babies can be quite crafty. :huh:

I think the baby should definitely be considered as "a person of interest" in this matter.

They live on white birch rd. It seems one of them was just released from prison for breaking into someones house He slit their throat when they confronted them. Fortunately, they didn't die and were able to identify him.

Seems to me if someone does something like this and lives in your neighborhood the neighbors have a right to know. Make them register like sex predators.

something sounds fishy with your story.

You mean to tell me that YOU NEVER HEARD PEOPLE WALKING AROUND IN YOUR DARK HOUSE UNLOCKING WINDOWS? HOW DID THEY GET IN IN THE FIRST PLACE?

it took a baby crying to alert you? I can only wonder how dumb someone has to be to break in to a house with the people at home, if they did mine they wouldnt get out, well at least not alive.

before you shoot off your mouth about someone in a purple pickup maybe you better have some concrete proof of you accusations, you didnt see then steal anything nor did u see them enter the house.

You mean to tell me that YOU NEVER HEARD PEOPLE WALKING AROUND IN YOUR DARK HOUSE UNLOCKING WINDOWS? HOW DID THEY GET IN IN THE FIRST PLACE?

it took a baby crying to alert you? I can only wonder how dumb someone has to be to break in to a house with the people at home, if they did mine they wouldnt get out, well at least not alive.

before you shoot off your mouth about someone in a purple pickup maybe you better have some concrete proof of you accusations, you didnt see then steal anything nor did u see them enter the house.

I am the OP and I know nothing of a purple truck. What I do know is that someone was in the house The door was wide open and all of the windows were unlocked. There is a baby monitor downstairs where the windows are. What we think may have happened is that the baby was awake, heard noise on the monitor and thought it was time to be up. I am sure the intruder didnt scare the baby. But we think the baby might have scared off the intruder.

There is nothing fishy going on and it was not my intention to point the finger at anyone, I just wondered if this was an isolated incident or if this happened to anyone else. After asking around we find that this has happened to several people. 3 of us work at the same place. The people listed above(names were deleted) also work there. One of these men has done time for the very same thing. Coincidence?? I think not. We didnt see anyone come in and we didnt see anyone take anything. If the baby had not cried and we didnt get up who knows what might have happened.

What is so unusual about this? I don't think most burglars work in homes in which people are home, but it has happened, and perhaps more than you think it does.

I watch Forensics Files a lot, and there are quite a few cases of burglaries that turn into murders because the burglar didn't realize someone was home, or just didn't care.

Most small time burglars are either drunk or high, and their judgement is impaired.

the guy you all are talking about is not like that. he would give his shirt off his back. i've known him for 10 yrs. hes never done anything like that in his life. hes has help us very much. hes been in our house lots times. people should'nt juge peolpe unless they know them.

I know the guy as well and have been there a few times to buy wood, he doesn't steal wood to sell, he cuts and splits it right there in the front yard. Be careful who you accuse of something that you don't have proof. This is a small close area and people know people and if you post that bullshit here and I prove you wrong, I know who you are by your post, even if you don't log in. The OP was refering to an actual occurance and the purple truck and Damascus Wood Seller were added by an IDIOT that doesn't have a clue what he is talking about. Post that crap again and you will find out the extent of what I know about who you are.

Has this happened to anyone else?

12:30 AM woke to baby crying, got up, changed him, put him back to bed,went downstairs for a drink. We found our door wide open and all of the windows in the living room unlocked. Far as we can tell nothing was missing. We believe we may have scared off who ever was in the house when we got up with the baby.

I sympathise with you, our garage was broken into and that prompted me to put in alarms and more security lights and buy a 12 gauge pump shotgun. The unfortunate thing is in these times with so many people out of work we are going to see more of this. Also if you have a place that looks decent you become a target. You might think about getting a Shepard or a Labrador, we had both at one time and never had a problem their bark was enough to deter anyone.

If you can afford it ADT or Brinks security is the way to go. We also have a security camera and a recorder. We live in the city and in a bad area this may sound corny but if we had foot patrols we would sleep better. Good luck.

I sympathise with you, our garage was broken into and that prompted me to put in alarms and more security lights and buy a 12 gauge pump shotgun. The unfortunate thing is in these times with so many people out of work we are going to see more of this. Also if you have a place that looks decent you become a target. You might think about getting a Shepard or a Labrador, we had both at one time and never had a problem their bark was enough to deter anyone.

If you can afford it ADT or Brinks security is the way to go. We also have a security camera and a recorder. We live in the city and in a bad area this may sound corny but if we had foot patrols we would sleep better. Good luck.

Its too bad that people cant have nice things. We work hard and we have nice things. Unfortunatly that is like an open invitation for the smokes to come in and take what they want. It takes away the incentive to have nice things and take care of what you have. Do you suppose if we lived in a dump and drove a piece of DELETED people would be breaking into our stuff. I say dont mow your lawn,paint your house,fix the roof etc... It will keep the smokes away. I think we should really rethink this blight control thing at least until we do somthing about the crime in this area

Guest guest_windsor

I went to windsor school and just graduated a few years back and i hate to tell ya- but my ma never warned me about any scary man in a purple truck. I know the "scary" people of the area and i never heard of this person. And trust me the people of windsor talk!!! There are many, many petty thieves there though - what can i say - the school district sucks, most of the kids become pregnant or drop out before graduation - and the town is becoming increasingly full of drug users and drug dealers - among the younger generations anyways. i am not saying anything about the older generations.

What is so unusual about this? I don't think most burglars work in homes in which people are home, but it has happened, and perhaps more than you think it does.

I watch Forensics Files a lot, and there are quite a few cases of burglaries that turn into murders because the burglar didn't realize someone was home, or just didn't care.

Most small time burglars are either drunk or high, and their judgement is impaired.

It's funny how some people forget about the DELETED incident so quickly

That's a good way to end up in jail.

The laws are written so that you can't just shoot someone for being in your house. They have to attack or very clearly threaten to attack you before you can use deadly force.

that is just not true. you can use deadly force to protect your property or your lives. if someone has entered your home they are automatically a threat to your safety. you don't have to wait to see what they do. also, you would be in fear of you and your families lives. you have the same rights as a cop. you don't have to wait until the person tells you their intentions. by breaking in, they have already told you all you need to know.

Archived