Good job, SUNY! You're responsible adults, aren't you?

Guest Guest-Barney Fife-*

Guest Guest-Barney Fife-*

Imagine how much money this is going to cost in police overtime. Because a bunch of hippy, tree hugger protesters felt the need to step onto the Vestal Parway.

Every one of you should be hung from a gallows pole.

No one has a problem with protesting. I dislike the war myself.

But to step out onto a major highway and cause the accidents you did......WTF is wrong with you?

I hope every one of you gets sued for everything you have. I hope they give you YEARS in jail for the assinine move you pulled.

Lois DeF*&k should be sued as well as the campus.

I hope no one was hurt in any of the accidents.

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest A Reasonable Atheist
Imagine how much money this is going to cost in police overtime. Because a bunch of hippy, tree hugger protesters felt the need to step onto the Vestal Parway.

But to step out onto a major highway and cause the accidents you did......WTF is wrong with you?

I hope every one of you gets sued for everything you have. I hope they give you YEARS in jail for the assinine move you pulled.

According to the PSB article, the accidents were in the lanes going the other way. They have no one to blame for those accidents but the rubbernecking fools.

We'll protest in the streets all we want, this is a country of the people, not of the police state.

Guest Guest
We'll protest in the streets all we want, this is a country of the people, not of the police state.

No you won't hippy. My bumper will show you the error of your ways.

Guest Guest
According to the PSB article, the accidents were in the lanes going the other way. They have no one to blame for those accidents but the rubbernecking fools.

Hey Jerk Off, I am a part of the PEOPLE OF THE COUNTRY and I LIVE, WORK AND RAISE MY FAMILY HERE and under no CONDITIONS am I going to put up with this crap any more. What can I do, that's easy.

SUNY - BU Students are no longer welcome in my business. Which one? You'll know when you step thru the door and get kicked out !

I don't care how much your mommy and daddy give you to spend, go back HOME and SPEND IT !

YOUR NOT WELCOME HERE ! ! ! !

Hey Jerk Off, I am a part of the PEOPLE OF THE COUNTRY and I LIVE, WORK AND RAISE MY FAMILY HERE and under no CONDITIONS am I going to put up with this crap any more. What can I do, that's easy.

SUNY - BU Students are no longer welcome in my business. Which one? You'll know when you step thru the door and get kicked out !

I don't care how much your mommy and daddy give you to spend, go back HOME and SPEND IT !

Interesting, how do you know I am a BU student?

How can you tell who is a BU student and who isn't? The new sign in your business, "Full Sets of Teeth Not Welcome!"

Guest Guest-nyr2007k-*

We are the people and we do not want some under educated weak minded in our streets blocking traffic. If I was behind you imps, I would of floored it for the fun of it, and wathched your carcasses drag from behind.

BTW, the war will not end until the people of Iraq want us to leave, and their safety is secured. So we pull out early when the job is not complete, and the country falls back into turmoil, and so you morons can can see the war was for nothing and all those servicemen died for nothing? How dare you! I am a former Marine, and would rather be shot at on a daily basis, than felt sorry for by some children in college, that have no idea about the real world. What is mommy and daddy fronting your education? I feel sorry for your parents for wasting their money on your education if this what you do with it, and for having such despicable kids like you, or either your parents are just as pathetic as you.

Guest Guest

How can you tell who is a BU student and who isn't? The new sign in your business, "Full Sets of Teeth Not Welcome!"

I can tell your avatar is a symbol associated with the Communist Party in this country.

Guest Guest
We are the people and we do not want some under educated weak minded in our streets blocking traffic. If I was behind you imps, I would of floored it for the fun of it, and wathched your carcasses drag from behind.

BTW, the war will not end until the people of Iraq want us to leave, and their safety is secured. So we pull out early when the job is not complete, and the country falls back into turmoil, and so you morons can can see the war was for nothing and all those servicemen died for nothing? How dare you! I am a former Marine, and would rather be shot at on a daily basis, than felt sorry for by some children in college, that have no idea about the real world. What is mommy and daddy fronting your education? I feel sorry for your parents for wasting their money on your education if this what you do with it, and for having such despicable kids like you, or either your parents are just as pathetic as you.

I really feel sorry for you.

I can tell your avatar is a symbol associated with the Communist Party in this country.

Actually, the red rose is the symbol of the British Labour party

Guest Guest

I hear the war is running aorund two trillion right now. I have a bit more of an issue with that than a little overtime for some police.

Guest Guest-nyr2007k-*

You are a BU student with that reply. I have heard that before from other pathetic BU students like yourself. Are you that stupid? Actually, I think your statement answered that for me. Binghamton can do w/o you immature imps money in our business. 99% of time you guys cause most of the problems downtown anyway, and you are not worth the trouble. I am one that does not brake for BU students. So please hold your protests in the streets. I beg you.

Guest Guest-nyr2007k-*

You are an idiot! Under educated fool!

Guest Guest
Actually, the red rose is the symbol of the British Labour party

Go Home KIDDIE and Grow UP !

This ain't rocket science and we aren't in Kanas Totto. We know who you are, and know how to treat you baggy pant's, long hair jerks when we see you.

Your going to see a lot of changes come your way, BU Student. The people here, raiseing familys are going to take action to get you out of here.

You mean nothing, you are nothing, NOTHING BUT TROUBLE MAKERS that have no idea on how things work.

BTW...take that BU Teacher with you that filled your head with these ideas. Ah yes, the inside scoop! Names are already flying and guess what, your's is on that list...

Guest Pi55ed

I said it once and I'll say it again. Out of all the protestors how many are American Troops? The answer is none, so I guess all support the war. My best friend is in Iraq right now and calls me every month. He tells me their isn't one person that regrets going and doing what needs to be done over in fuckin Iraq. It's called a war ladies and gentleman, so get used to it because it has been happening in our history for centuries!!!!!!!!!!!! If this protest isn't an example of how spoiled we have made this generation, then I don't know what will. :angry::angry::angry:

Guest Guest

Ummmmmm - maybe you didn't get the memo, but 90% of Iraqis want us out of there!

Guest Guest

Holy crap.

A few college kids block a road for a few minutes and everyone comes unhinged.

Well, at least the one or two people who have posted here incessantly about it.

Most of the posts here proclaiming they'd run the students over were obviously written by one person. His/her style is consistently identical.

And you thought you had us fooled, huh?

Guest Guest
I said it once and I'll say it again. Out of all the protestors how many are American Troops? The answer is none, so I guess all support the war. My best friend is in Iraq right now and calls me every month. He tells me their isn't one person that regrets going and doing what needs to be done over in fuckin Iraq. It's called a war ladies and gentleman, so get used to it because it has been happening in our history for centuries!!!!!!!!!!!! If this protest isn't an example of how spoiled we have made this generation, then I don't know what will. :angry::angry::angry:

umm maybe you did not get the memo either - but the majority of our troops are against the war.

Guest Guest
You are a BU student with that reply. I have heard that before from other pathetic BU students like yourself. Are you that stupid? Actually, I think your statement answered that for me. Binghamton can do w/o you immature imps money in our business. 99% of time you guys cause most of the problems downtown anyway, and you are not worth the trouble. I am one that does not brake for BU students. So please hold your protests in the streets. I beg you.

Do you even realise what an idiot you are making yourself look like? Wow... keep it up Skippy this is funny stuff.

Guest Guest
Go Home KIDDIE and Grow UP !

This ain't rocket science and we aren't in Kanas Totto. We know who you are, and know how to treat you baggy pant's, long hair jerks when we see you.

Your going to see a lot of changes come your way, BU Student. The people here, raiseing familys are going to take action to get you out of here.

You mean nothing, you are nothing, NOTHING BUT TROUBLE MAKERS that have no idea on how things work.

BTW...take that BU Teacher with you that filled your head with these ideas. Ah yes, the inside scoop! Names are already flying and guess what, your's is on that list...

Your rants are quite comedic. You are not a well human being.

Guest Pi55ed
umm maybe you did not get the memo either - but the majority of our troops are against the war.

Were they protesting? Where the hell did you hear that? Stop listening to the media!!!!!!!

Guest Guest
Were they protesting? Where the hell did you hear that? Stop listening to the media!!!!!!!

#1 rule of the nazis - dont believe the media

Guest Cpl Manning USMC

To all the BU students who took the time to waste other peoples time, Congrats. It takes a real big person to stand up for what they believe in. If you feel so strongly about the war in Iraq then try finish your education walk your happy little ass back onto the Vestal Parkway continue in a peaceful manor towards the United States Marine Corps recuiting office. It should be easy to decipher from the three other branches of service it will be the one that will knock you on your ass for your actions this afternoon. Fill out all the necessary paper work, swear in , go to your MOS school; get some combat training. Take about a week to say good bye to your family friends and loved ones. Go back to your duty station pack your bags go through numerous gear inspections, randem list and protocal. Fill out your last will and testement not to mention your power of attorney. Now yell be ready, wake up at 0330 grab bags get on the bus and make the long trip to the Air force base. By these time you will be wishing you were back on the Vestal Prkwy acting like a child once again, for to do the things I have done in the past 2 yrs it takes a real man. A man who is willing to put all things aside (ex. political view) for the rights of men and woman acrossed this great country of ours. So until you are willing to make the same sacrafices that I and so many of my marine corps brothers and sisters have made, you should go about your normal day thanking every man and women that has given there freedoms for the same ones you expressed today. If you only Remeber one thing from all of this let it be that

" Freedom is Not Free, but the United States Marine Corps will pay most of your Share".

I have a feeling your business isn't thriving and never will.

Good luck though.

Archived