Good job, SUNY! You're responsible adults, aren't you?

Guest Guest-Barney Fife-*

Guest Pi55ed
To all the BU students who took the time to waste other peoples time, Congrats. It takes a real big person to stand up for what they believe in. If you feel so strongly about the war in Iraq then try finish your education walk your happy little ass back onto the Vestal Parkway continue in a peaceful manor towards the United States Marine Corps recuiting office. It should be easy to decipher from the three other branches of service it will be the one that will knock you on your ass for your actions this afternoon. Fill out all the necessary paper work, swear in , go to your MOS school; get some combat training. Take about a week to say good bye to your family friends and loved ones. Go back to your duty station pack your bags go through numerous gear inspections, randem list and protocal. Fill out your last will and testement not to mention your power of attorney. Now yell be ready, wake up at 0330 grab bags get on the bus and make the long trip to the Air force base. By these time you will be wishing you were back on the Vestal Prkwy acting like a child once again, for to do the things I have done in the past 2 yrs it takes a real man. A man who is willing to put all things aside (ex. political view) for the rights of men and woman acrossed this great country of ours. So until you are willing to make the same sacrafices that I and so many of my marine corps brothers and sisters have made, you should go about your normal day thanking every man and women that has given there freedoms for the same ones you expressed today. If you only Remeber one thing from all of this let it be that

" Freedom is Not Free, but the United States Marine Corps will pay most of your Share".

You know what better yet, if BU students feel so strongly about the war then protest over in Iraq :angry:

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Guest
To all the BU students who took the time to waste other peoples time, Congrats. It takes a real big person to stand up for what they believe in. If you feel so strongly about the war in Iraq then try finish your education walk your happy little ass back onto the Vestal Parkway continue in a peaceful manor towards the United States Marine Corps recuiting office. It should be easy to decipher from the three other branches of service it will be the one that will knock you on your ass for your actions this afternoon. Fill out all the necessary paper work, swear in , go to your MOS school; get some combat training. Take about a week to say good bye to your family friends and loved ones. Go back to your duty station pack your bags go through numerous gear inspections, randem list and protocal. Fill out your last will and testement not to mention your power of attorney. Now yell be ready, wake up at 0330 grab bags get on the bus and make the long trip to the Air force base. By these time you will be wishing you were back on the Vestal Prkwy acting like a child once again, for to do the things I have done in the past 2 yrs it takes a real man. A man who is willing to put all things aside (ex. political view) for the rights of men and woman acrossed this great country of ours. So until you are willing to make the same sacrafices that I and so many of my marine corps brothers and sisters have made, you should go about your normal day thanking every man and women that has given there freedoms for the same ones you expressed today. If you only Remeber one thing from all of this let it be that

" Freedom is Not Free, but the United States Marine Corps will pay most of your Share".

so what you are sayin gis that you are fighting for their right to protest - you just dont want them to protest. I think we hear ya loud and clear.

Guest Cpl Manning USMC

To all the BU students who took the time to waste other peoples time, Congrats. It takes a real big person to stand up for what they believe in. If you feel so strongly about the war in Iraq then try and finish your education walk your happy little ass back onto the Vestal Parkway continue in a peaceful manor towards the United States Marine Corps recuiting office. It should be easy to decipher from the three other branches of service it will be the one that will knock you on your ass for your actions this afternoon. Fill out all the necessary paper work, swear in , go to boot camp then your MOS school; get some combat training. Take about a week to say good bye to your family friends and loved ones. Go back to your duty station pack your bags go through numerous gear inspections, randem list and protocal. Fill out your last will and testement not to mention your power of attorney. Now yell be ready, wake up at 0330 grab your bags get on the bus and make the long trip to the Air force base. By these time you will be wishing you were back on the Vestal Prkwy acting like a child once again, for to do the things I have done in the past 2 yrs it takes a real man. A man who is willing to put all things aside (ex. political view) for the rights of men and woman acrossed this great country of ours. So until you are willing to make the same sacrafices that I and so many of my marine corps brothers and sisters have made, you should go about your normal day thanking every man and women that has given there freedoms for the same ones you expressed today. If you only Remeber one thing from all of this let it be that

Guest Guest

http://www.prisonplanet.com/articles/march...080308Bless.htm

Yeah, it takes honor and a sense of duty to toss a puppy, or make fun of the people you are supposed to protect. You are a real man alright Cpl Manning

or maybe a real man should honor his family by standing up for what is right and not supporting an invasion of a sovreign nation by enlisting.

If you remember only one thing from me let it be this. The soldiers in Germany circa 1930's were doing what they were told too

real men don't blindly follow orders- they think for themselves

Guest Pi55ed

Thanks for your service, I just got back from Iraq in December of 2007. I might have to go back though. I support the war until it's over and frankly I feel we have a while to go.

Guest Guest
Thanks for your service, I just got back from Iraq in December of 2007. I might have to go back though. I support the war until it's over and frankly I feel we have a while to go.

Thank you for your service too. I am strongly against the war, but have to say, you guys are the bravest bunch of people and I don't know how you do what you do. You leave family, freinds, loved ones and deal with incredible circumstances that I am not certain I ever could deal with myself. Good luck on another tour, I will keep you in my thoughts and prayers.

Most of the troops disagree with your view of the war howevr, as does most of the country. While most of the country believes strongly in the war in Afghanistan, they think Iraq was a mistake, a mistake to attack a country that did not threaten us, attack us, did not have the ability to attack us and had absolutely nothing to do with the war on terror. I simply can not figure out why we are there. I mean the terrorists are in Afghanistan and Pakistan (and Saudi Arabia).

Like I said though. I am proud of you guys, congratulate you on your good deeds and will keep you all in my thoughts and prayers every day.

Guest Pi55ed
Thank you for your service too. I am strongly against the war, but have to say, you guys are the bravest bunch of people and I don't know how you do what you do. You leave family, freinds, loved ones and deal with incredible circumstances that I am not certain I ever could deal with myself. Good luck on another tour, I will keep you in my thoughts and prayers.

Most of the troops disagree with your view of the war howevr, as does most of the country. While most of the country believes strongly in the war in Afghanistan, they think Iraq was a mistake, a mistake to attack a country that did not threaten us, attack us, did not have the ability to attack us and had absolutely nothing to do with the war on terror. I simply can not figure out why we are there. I mean the terrorists are in Afghanistan and Pakistan (and Saudi Arabia).

Like I said though. I am proud of you guys, congratulate you on your good deeds and will keep you all in my thoughts and prayers every day.

Thanks

Guest Guest
We are the people and we do not want some under educated weak minded in our streets blocking traffic. If I was behind you imps, I would of floored it for the fun of it, and wathched your carcasses drag from behind.

BTW, the war will not end until the people of Iraq want us to leave, and their safety is secured. So we pull out early when the job is not complete, and the country falls back into turmoil, and so you morons can can see the war was for nothing and all those servicemen died for nothing? How dare you! I am a former Marine, and would rather be shot at on a daily basis, than felt sorry for by some children in college, that have no idea about the real world. What is mommy and daddy fronting your education? I feel sorry for your parents for wasting their money on your education if this what you do with it, and for having such despicable kids like you, or either your parents are just as pathetic as you.

Well put and thank you for your service to this great country!

These self entitled little pukes complain like spoiled brats. They are free to leave and live in another country with a government and military of their choosing.

I hope they get a reality check and are fined and sued. They can be held legally accountable for accidents caused in the opposite oncoming lane. They broke the law and created the distraction that resulted in property damage and potential injuries. Motorists in both directions stopped because they did not want to hit protesters. It was unknown where these jack asses were going to walk on the highway. They started in one lane near the south shoulder then started moving across toward the median. The police can testify in court as eye witnesses to this. The protesters caused these accidents.

Guest Guest
WTF are you talking about? :angry:

Adolf Hitler and the Nazis had a propoganda campaign attempting to convince the public that the media was not to be believed. he did this in an effort to then do anything he damn well pleased and when themedia reported it, the public did not believe them.

Guest Jesus
Adolf Hitler and the Nazis had a propoganda campaign attempting to convince the public that the media was not to be believed. he did this in an effort to then do anything he damn well pleased and when themedia reported it, the public did not believe them.

Ohh, didn't think of it that way :D

Guest Guest
Well put and thank you for your service to this great country!

These self entitled little pukes complain like spoiled brats. They are free to leave and live in another country with a government and military of their choosing.

I hope they get a reality check and are fined and sued. They can be held legally accountable for accidents caused in the opposite oncoming lane. They broke the law and created the distraction that resulted in property damage and potential injuries. Motorists in both directions stopped because they did not want to hit protesters. It was unknown where these jack asses were going to walk on the highway. They started in one lane near the south shoulder then started moving across toward the median. The police can testify in court as eye witnesses to this. The protesters caused these accidents.

yea!!! anyone that does not agree with me and my opinions are commies! they should all be sent back to the soviet union!!! frikkin pukes dont appreciate freedom!!!

Guest Benni Booboo

Why are you blaming the BU students? There were people involved from all walks of life. Kudos to all of them for speaking up. If I had known about it, I would have joined them.

Guest Cpl Manning
http://www.prisonplanet.com/articles/march...080308Bless.htm

Yeah, it takes honor and a sense of duty to toss a puppy, or make fun of the people you are supposed to protect. You are a real man alright Cpl Manning

or maybe a real man should honor his family by standing up for what is right and not supporting an invasion of a sovreign nation by enlisting.

If you remember only one thing from me let it be this. The soldiers in Germany circa 1930's were doing what they were told too

real men don't blindly follow orders- they think for themselves

I agree that men and women in the armed forces should think for themselves while in difficult situations and during times of challenge. But todays soldiers are very diffrent from those of the 1930's but then again can you really judge a man without walking in his shoes. By no means do I condon the actions of so many soldiers over the years. I believe until you have been to Iraq and let me state IRAQ not the televison in your dorm room or apartment, I mean real time iraq you will never understand what is going on or the progress that has been made over the yrs. Its funny that 90 % of the Good you will never see but let one mistake be made and the media will run with it, knowing that people like yourselfs find it easier to run with the pack rather then step aside and stand up for your country.

Guest Guest
Why are you blaming the BU students? There were people involved from all walks of life. Kudos to all of them for speaking up. If I had known about it, I would have joined them.

It started at BU. I saw it begin earlier today, and was handed a flier by a fellow student about the protest. I disagree with their views, so I decided to go to class instead.

Guest Guest

business owner who bans BU students = someone who probably voted for Senior Libous.

You Senator has more to do with the expansion of bu and the increasingly high amounts of money pumped into our local economy. I don't know what your business is, but many may not be able to survive with out BU. In fact they probably wouldn't even be here were it not for BU. As a non-traditional alumni of BU, I have seen the many other sides of the college, besides students. You have very little idea of what you are talking about and if you would rather allow a moron prez DELETED away trillions of dollars on a war no one wants, then maybe you should go to Iraq and stick your empty head into a hole.

Guest guest

me too! It's about time we had some protests! The majority of Americans are against Bush's war, which has ruined our reputation abroad and killed so many people. But, there's no reasoning with many of the folks here, fortunately, they are part of the minority-at last!

me too! It's about time we had some protests! The majority of Americans are against Bush's war, which has ruined our reputation abroad and killed so many people. But, there's no reasoning with many of the folks here, fortunately, they are part of the minority-at last!

yEH, pROTEST ON rT. 17.

Guest Go Back to NY Brats
yEH, pROTEST ON rT. 17.

Better yet protest on I-95 where most of the stupid DELETED live. See if your NYC buddies are so nice when it comes to holding up the traffic. I could see the paper tomorrow: "BU students ran over by cars, lack of tolerance for anti-war protests"

Guest Guest

This is insanely stoopit.

How does being against the "war" equate to killing so many people???

Guest Guest

all you DELETED protesters....as a soldier who serves to protect your rights.... everyone of you deserved what got served today! Liquid hell! I am a BU student and am curious to know if you had a permit "to lawfully and peacefully assemble" today? Peaceful and compliant? MY arse! Distinct video of a protester swinging her sign at an officer was aired on Fox news at 10. That is attempted assault of an officer. Sure as heck demonstrates HER peaceful intent. Have ANY of you loudmouths BEEN to Iraq?? I have. Twice. Every town we rolled through...we were greeted warmly. Oh my god...did the kids get spoiled by us. But the times in the Mosul region were the worst. Did I have to shoot people? YES!! The ones with the long tubes on their shoulders who were getting ready to fire into a crowded marketplace filled with women and their children. The ones who drove into a village looking to force young men into the Al Qaeda ranks and had no clue that WE..the United States Army...had already evacuated that village and were waiting with a big suprise...6 MK-19 40mm machineguns. NOT ONE INNOCENT was killed that morning. Do any of you know what improvements have been made that the mass media hasn't told you? Or do you not open your eyes to a fair and balanced view of things? As you say you do. If you haven't been there to see and learn..then you have NO right to run your sloppy pie holes.

Oh and by the way, for protecting your freedoms and rights....your welcome. Scouts Out!

Guest Guest

Hey wake up already. They freakin walked down the parkway...WOW BIG DEAL.

Protesting against the war doesn't mean they don't respect and value the soldiers....it means they DO.

Our soldiers fight and die, our forefathers back to the revolution fought and died for the RIGHT TO PEACEABLE ASSEMBLE and the RIGHT TO SPEAK AGAINST OUR GOVERNMENT....how many people in the history of the world have had the right? Damn damn few.

So, get over it....it is an amazing thing that those kids have the right to do what they did and not be hung for it.

I am betting they were sincere in their view and, hey, good for them for caring enough to get off their butts and do something - protest....and ya wouldv'e thought they had a nuclear bomb strapped to their chests with the numbers of cops that responded. Cripes, big deal.

Archived