Dinosaur BBQ

Guest Guest

Guest Guest
I second The Cheesecake Factory, but some how I doubt this area would support it. Just a hunch.

Why do you think that? Because this area is chock full of slender, weight conscious people who work out a lot and don't eat junk?

@

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Guest
Why do you think that? Because this area is chock full of slender, weight conscious people who work out a lot and don't eat junk?

@

Cheesecake Factory doesn't serve junk food. They do serve enormous portions, but they are meant to be family style and shared. It would be nice to have one here, but the people in this community would complain about the prices. bummer.

Hey poster - have you ever been to one?

Guest sensible

This area actually could support most anything. The major highway systems all run through binghamton and believe it or not (sad or not) we are a major shopping area for many surrounding areas....we just need people with investment sense and our gov to wise up on taxes and updating the area .......making some place "pretty" to look at is a HUGE draw.

Guest Guest
We had a Boston Market in JC for a short time....they did not do well.

I went to one in Rochester once. I was anticipating it, having seen a few thousand commmercials.

It was worse than high school cafeteria food. But it was cheap.

@

Archived