Dinosaur BBQ

Guest Guest

Guest Guest

Heard from a reliable source that Dinosaur BBQ is moving in to the space formerly occupied by Hooters on the Vestal Parkway - get ready for some tasty food!!!!!!!!!!

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest No thanks
Heard from a reliable source that Dinosaur BBQ is moving in to the space formerly occupied by Hooters on the Vestal Parkway - get ready for some tasty food!!!!!!!!!!

Dinosaurs = Davy's Last Chance Saloon with a deli.

Guest Guest-tbrutis1-*

I'd rather see a SHONEY[s or RYANS go to the former HOOTERS location.The buffets of SHONEY'S & RYAN'S would make OLD COUNTRY BUFFETT look like McDonalds. SHONEY'S & RYAN'S are very popular down in the area in Alabama & Florida pan handle. They would both be guarenteed winners here. But, what the hell do I know? I'm only a Mets fan.

BTK, keep up the good work. This revamped & greatly remodeled BCV is great.

@

Guest Guest
I'd rather see a SHONEY[s or RYANS go to the former HOOTERS location.The buffets of SHONEY'S & RYAN'S would make OLD COUNTRY BUFFETT look like McDonalds. SHONEY'S & RYAN'S are very popular down in the area in Alabama & Florida pan handle. They would both be guarenteed winners here. But, what the hell do I know? I'm only a Mets fan.

BTK, keep up the good work. This revamped & greatly remodeled BCV is great.

@

Yea thats what this area needs another all you can eat place where the trailer park relocates evey weekend all dressed-up fancy-like in they church clothes. I've been to that place once and it was truly unforgettable. reminded me of the bar seen in star wars. i'd rather have dino bbq anyday but it is not going to happen. The one in new york city is truly awesome, but the one in 'cuse is still the best.

Guest Trivia Freak

Two weeks ago ,we went to a BB-Q place in Wilkes-Barre called "Smokin Bones". This place is about the size of Texas Roadhouse but it has some really great BB-Q and is not expensive. They have a awesome pulled pork and beef brisket combo for 12.99 with all sorts of sides. this would put Dinosaur to shame even though their food is o.k.,if you like a side of Tomaine with it.

Guest Bobba Fet
Yea thats what this area needs another all you can eat place where the trailer park relocates evey weekend all dressed-up fancy-like in they church clothes. I've been to that place once and it was truly unforgettable. reminded me of the bar seen in star wars. i'd rather have dino bbq anyday but it is not going to happen. The one in new york city is truly awesome, but the one in 'cuse is still the best.

Mos' Isley? I think that was the name of the bar. haha yeah I know what you mean and totally agree.

Haven't heard the Dinosaur rumor (that will never happen) pop up on here in quite some time so thanks for the chuckle OP.

Guest Guest

Ground Round is going into Chi Chi's. Chili's and or Dinasaur will never come here because this ecomony will not support it. You people actually eat at the Old Country Buffet??? Disgusting. and you will not support Moxie. You think QUIZNOS is expensive for God's sake. Please................................................go eat your TV dinners.

Guest kline
Ground Round is going into Chi Chi's. Chili's and or Dinasaur will never come here because this ecomony will not support it. You people actually eat at the Old Country Buffet??? Disgusting. and you will not support Moxie. You think QUIZNOS is expensive for God's sake. Please................................................go eat your TV dinners.

go back to the whole you crawled out of

Guest Guest

The rumor was several years ago the Dinosaur was going in where Country Bob's was on upper Court St. Never happened! I don't think they will ever come to Binghamton. I would like to se a "Chipotle", southwest style food, salads, made fresh every day, and delicious and moderately priced. I would also like to see " Steak 'n Shake", a southern chain, that makes REAL milk shakes, and burgers from ground sirloin/round, and while the food is not for dieters, it is good quality ingredients, and moderately priced.

Guest BC Voice of Reason
The rumor was several years ago the Dinosaur was going in where Country Bob's was on upper Court St. Never happened! I don't think they will ever come to Binghamton. I would like to se a "Chipotle", southwest style food, salads, made fresh every day, and delicious and moderately priced. I would also like to see " Steak 'n Shake", a southern chain, that makes REAL milk shakes, and burgers from ground sirloin/round, and while the food is not for dieters, it is good quality ingredients, and moderately priced.

I'm not sure I'd like a sirloin milkshake, but I'd try anything once. As much as I'd like to see a Dinosaur BBQ here, and I think one could do well at that location, it seems more likely they'd expand to Albany or Buffalo rather than here.

Ryan's is Old Country Buffet In New York State check they site.

Just put in your Zip Code.

http://www.ryans.com/

I think that's a new development though. Ryans just bought Buffet Inc in the Northeast and I believe that's who owned Old Country Buffet. So perhaps a change in Old Contry Buffet's emnu/quality is coming down the pike.

Wolf

Guest guest
dairy Queen would be great

I believe that the Dairy Queen is going in on Front Street where the McDonalds use to be..but I am not positive

Archived