BCVoice Has Learned One Girl Protester Is the Asst. Mayor's

Guest BCVoice Reporter

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Guest
As usual Poptart is unable to back up his claims..........

and ed is up to his obsessive compulsive beahvior - answering his own posts, telling lies - twisting the racts, dostoring the truths - all on the way to his 100,000 posts

Guest Guest
and ed is up to his obsessive compulsive beahvior - answering his own posts, telling lies - twisting the racts, dostoring the truths - all on the way to his 100,000 posts

Please point out any lies Ed has posted.....

Guest Guest

ed needs acouple black eyes

Guest Guest

Ed, do we really have to go back in history! I don't want to embarass you about your lies. but one day I might have to. you lie ed and everybody knows it. that is why matt ryan continues to win elections while you sit on the bcvoice and whine.

It's no Rumor BCVoice has learned the Binghamton's Asst. Mayor's girlfriend was involved in the protest and altercartion on the parkway with Police and arrested. Tarik Abddlzzin was trying to persuade the Cheif of Police to intervene "lets make a deal" to protect his his girlfriend!

More to come. :huh:

Give me a break .. If this actually happened , the Chief Of Police would of blew the whistle on that puke right off the bat . I can't see him jeopardizing his 30 yrs of integrity for a smelly protester .......... GET REAL ...........

Ed, do we really have to go back in history! I don't want to embarass you about your lies. but one day I might have to. you lie ed and everybody knows it. that is why matt ryan continues to win elections while you sit on the bcvoice and whine.

Yes, you really need to.

Please go back in history and find any lies I have posted. Remember let's keep it to lies and not simply opinions you disagree with..

Go ahead, we're waiting.

Please post them now or I'll wil psot just a few of Ryan's lies.

Yes, you really need to.

Please go back in history and find any lies I have posted. Remember let's keep it to lies and not simply opinions you disagree with..

Go ahead, we're waiting.

Please post them now or I'll wil psot just a few of Ryan's lies.

Who the XXXX are you talking to ?

Guest Guest

Continues to win elections??

Huh???

How many has he won?

One?

Guest Guest

Well, out of the 25,000 posts - go back and look at any 24,999 and you will find a lie there. By the way, nice to see you decided to stop saying that 25,000 is not an obsession, as it is an obsession by any definition of the term.

Poptart, why do you lie?

I never stated such a thing.

I stated it was confirmed about the identity of the woman, that was given to us by Trump. I am not Trump.

We also have the charges she faces so far.

So, again Poptart, please stop lying.

Please post any statement I made that said Tarik's action had been confirmed.

Go ahead...

EA.

@@@

does this sound familiar?

To the Editor,

I wonder how the good folks at Citizen Action and their “constituents “ feel about their standard bearer, Tarik Abdelazim, Executive Assistant to Citizen Action/Working Families Party Mayor Matt Ryan, and Mr. Abdelazim’s latest idea of “Equality and Social Justice”?

It seems Mr. Abdelazim’s girlfriend, a 27-year old non-student( she may be a grad student or was in 2007 in Anthropology) , was arrested in the student anti-war protest last week on the Vestal Parkway.

Mr. Abdelazim known, prior to being appointed by Matt Ryan, as a main supporter of the blood-throwing St. Patrick’s Four, decided his girlfriend needed special, more lenient treatment than the rest of her fellow protesters. So Mr. Abdelazim apparently approached soon-to-retire Binghamton Police Chief Steven Tronovitch according to sources on BCVOICE and in the local news media and asked him if he, Tronovitch, could somehow intercede in this matter with the Vestal police force and do something, we’re not sure what, to extricate Tarik’s girlfriend from this legal mess.

So much for solidarity with the other schmucks arrested in the demonstration, Tarik Abdelazim was quickly ready to throw them by the wayside to get the girlfriend out.

We’re not sure what Abdelazim offered Chief Steven Tronovitch. Maybe he would try to convince his boss Ryan to finally sign a contract with his police force after two years? We are not sure Mr. Abdelazim's actions were illegal, though they might be. Perhaps the District Attorney Mollen should look into the matter. Was it obstruction? Was it tampering? Was it influence peddling or offering a bribe? Certainly the actions are hypocritical, improper and unethical, exactly what we have come to expect from Mr. Abdelazim and his boss Matt Ryan.

sure sounds like you treated this as fact mr. a. No where in your post on pressconnects did you say anything about it being rumored. You stated this and wrote if this was all a fact but was not reported by pressconnects.

And if you read my post I did say that all I wanted to know if this was a true statement or an allegation. Stop being so defensive. you wrote it...no hiding here buddy. and no lies on my part my friend.

http://forums.pressconnects.com/viewtopic.php?t=30295

Sure it sounds familiar but where is the lie?

I see no lie.

There are a few questions.

Poptart, you always have nothing.

does this sound familiar?

To the Editor,

I wonder how the good folks at Citizen Action and their “constituents “ feel about their standard bearer, Tarik Abdelazim, Executive Assistant to Citizen Action/Working Families Party Mayor Matt Ryan, and Mr. Abdelazim’s latest idea of “Equality and Social Justice”?

It seems Mr. Abdelazim’s girlfriend, a 27-year old non-student( she may be a grad student or was in 2007 in Anthropology) , was arrested in the student anti-war protest last week on the Vestal Parkway.

Mr. Abdelazim known, prior to being appointed by Matt Ryan, as a main supporter of the blood-throwing St. Patrick’s Four, decided his girlfriend needed special, more lenient treatment than the rest of her fellow protesters. So Mr. Abdelazim apparently approached soon-to-retire Binghamton Police Chief Steven Tronovitch according to sources on BCVOICE and in the local news media and asked him if he, Tronovitch, could somehow intercede in this matter with the Vestal police force and do something, we’re not sure what, to extricate Tarik’s girlfriend from this legal mess.

So much for solidarity with the other schmucks arrested in the demonstration, Tarik Abdelazim was quickly ready to throw them by the wayside to get the girlfriend out.

We’re not sure what Abdelazim offered Chief Steven Tronovitch. Maybe he would try to convince his boss Ryan to finally sign a contract with his police force after two years? We are not sure Mr. Abdelazim's actions were illegal, though they might be. Perhaps the District Attorney Mollen should look into the matter. Was it obstruction? Was it tampering? Was it influence peddling or offering a bribe? Certainly the actions are hypocritical, improper and unethical, exactly what we have come to expect from Mr. Abdelazim and his boss Matt Ryan.

sure sounds like you treated this as fact mr. a. No where in your post on pressconnects did you say anything about it being rumored. You stated this and wrote if this was all a fact but was not reported by pressconnects.

And if you read my post I did say that all I wanted to know if this was a true statement or an allegation. Stop being so defensive. you wrote it...no hiding here buddy. and no lies on my part my friend.

http://forums.pressconnects.com/viewtopic.php?t=30295

Sure it sounds familiar but where is the lie?

I see no lie.

There are a few questions.

Poptart, you always have nothing.

ed perhaps you do not know the definition of a lie.

lie:

1. a false statement made with deliberate intent to deceive; an intentional untruth; a falsehood.

2. something intended or serving to convey a false impression; imposture:

3. an inaccurate or false statement.

4. to speak falsely or utter untruth knowingly, as with intent to deceive.

5. to express what is false; convey a false impression.

Unless you can show all of us on here that you have proof that tarik attempted to do what you stated, then you lied.

You also lied because you stated that I lied when I stated you posted this rumor on pressconnects. That is all i asked for...proof that the accusations that were made both here and on pressconnects were true.

So ed unless you can prove otherwise....you did in fact lie.

Poptart, you are indeed a simpleton.

I did not start the rumor.

I simply brought it to the attention of of the news media and the DA, as if they did not already know about it. They did because I heard about it through a local news person.

Also, to make it clear, Poptart, nobody ever said either Tronovitch or Butler complied with Tarik Abdelazim's request, only that Abdelazim made the request.

I do not know who or how this story got started. I believe it to be true but I do not for sure that is why I suggested it be looked at carefully.

As for Bing4126, I find it hilarious that a guy hiding in anonymity with a username calls me a coward when I use my own name and anybody can drop to se me 9 to 5 at my office. Come on by Bing4126

Yeah, you had better stop the on-line battle because you are losing....

As I said come by my office any time...

Email me or send me a personal message and we can pick a place..., coward.

Why do you have to hide?

What are you afraid of, tough guy?

You should disclose your identity, since I'm going to learn it anyway, right!

(PS I thought my brother taught them to box?)

Archived