BCVoice Has Learned One Girl Protester Is the Asst. Mayor's

Guest BCVoice Reporter

Guest Guest
Yeah, you had better stop the on-line battle because you are losing....

As I said come by my office any time...

Email me or send me a personal message and we can pick a place..., coward.

Why do you have to hide?

What are you afraid of, tough guy?

You should disclose your identity, since I'm going to learn it anyway, right!

(PS I thought my brother taught them to box?)

ed has now crossed the lind from obsessive to delusional

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Why do you have to hide?

So ed you are going to find out his identity soon too? maybe he lives in allentown too. aks him your binghamton quiz.......wow you are a troubled person.

Okay now back to your reply to me.

No where did I state that you started the rumor. although i would bet you had something to do with it. I simply asked for confirmation because of your rant on pressconnects. Your statement did not mention that it was alleged. you treated it as fact. And when I confronted you about posting this, you denied it. you lied!

you are the simpleton who got caught in your web of lies.

and let me know when the match is against bing 4126. I would love to see that. I would even pay big bucks to watch you get your butt handed to you. maybe you can move the puppet theater and have it at the firehouse stage....Now thats must see entertainment. :lol::lol::lol:

@

So ed you are going to find out his identity soon too? maybe he lives in allentown too. aks him your binghamton quiz.......wow you are a troubled person.

Okay now back to your reply to me.

No where did I state that you started the rumor. although i would bet you had something to do with it. I simply asked for confirmation because of your rant on pressconnects. Your statement did not mention that it was alleged. you treated it as fact. And when I confronted you about posting this, you denied it. you lied!

you are the simpleton who got caught in your web of lies.

and let me know when the match is against bing 4126. I would love to see that. I would even pay big bucks to watch you get your butt handed to you. maybe you can move the puppet theater and have it at the firehouse stage....Now thats must see entertainment. :lol::lol::lol:

@

Geezus Poptart you are a moron.

Listen, carefully, Bing4126 says he is going to tell somebody to tell me who he is.

Then he says he will be seeing me.

Sooooo, obviously, I'm going to find out who he is, right, if he is telling the truth. Do you get it now, Poptart?

Guest Guest

Listen, carefully, Bing4126 says he is going to tell somebody to tell me who he is.

Sooooo, obviously, I'm going to find out who he is, right, if he is telling the truth. Do you get it now, Poptart?

The only thing we get ed is that you are a complete and total moron.

Guest Guest
There were two girls arrested one happens to be Tarik's girlfriend.

A good question would be is she a student at SUNY? or was she a plant to get students sturred up and did???

Funny how they kept this a secret this long! :blink:

oh for gryin' out loud. Anyone can protest. I guess you skipped school on the day they taught that. You people are both lazy and sick. Not to mention too quick to judge when you don't know what you are talking about. Can't you find a better source of entertainment? I guess you'd rather print inuendos here on silly bcvoice than to take any kind of real action. How pathetic.

oh for gryin' out loud. Anyone can protest. I guess you skipped school on the day they taught that. You people are both lazy and sick. Not to mention too quick to judge when you don't know what you are talking about. Can't you find a better source of entertainment? I guess you'd rather print inuendos here on silly bcvoice than to take any kind of real action. How pathetic.

Ahh..., another moron.

This is not about the portest.

This is about the Executive Assistant to the Mayor of Binghamton, Tarik Abdealzim allegedly approaching the Chief of Police of Binghamton to get him to approach the Chief of Police of Vestal to provide leniency or some kind of special treatment for a friend of of the Executive Assiatant to the Mayor.

That is illegal obstruction of justice.

Guest Guest
Ahh..., another moron.

This is not about the portest.

This is about the Executive Assistant to the Mayor of Binghamton, Tarik Abdealzim allegedly approaching the Chief of Police of Binghamton to get him to approach the Chief of Police of Vestal to provide leniency or some kind of special treatment for a friend of of the Executive Assiatant to the Mayor.

That is illegal obstruction of justice.

I think the point is "allegedly" which of course means - ed made it up.

Guest Guest
No, I did not make it up. It was posted first by BCVOICE Reporter and that is not me. That is easily proven.

so rather than you saying "That is illegal obstruction of justice" you meant to say, if any of the things that have not been proven - and things that this person was never charged with in any way shape or form actually happened - well then it would be.

so was it a bat? a wooden club? a sign? a piece of wood? or did she just hurt his feelings? and if she did hit him - why would she not be charged with it - and do you actually know that his girlfriend was actually there?

Guest Guest
The poor little coffee house revolutionaries can't take it when their hands get a little dirty.

If these spoiled little brats can't stand the heat, they should stay out of the kitchen....perhaps they should contain their social activism to endless discussion of the revolution while sipping drinks at the Cyber Cafe.

Let's face it...the only hardship these self-indugent twits have endured in their lives is not getting the car they wanted for their 16th birthdays or having their cappucinos served without enough foam.

@

Above post from a jealous soul who didn't go to college. pity.

my god ed...you are so in deep and posting so much you can't even keep track of your own posts.

"You should disclose your identity, since I'm going to learn it anyway, right!"

ed that does not say anything about him telling you who he is...this says that he should since you will find it out in your own twisted way.

so why did you change the subject of your lies. you say you never lie..yet you were caught in one and now here is another one. boy for someone who never lies, you sure lie alot.

Guest Guest
my god ed...you are so in deep and posting so much you can't even keep track of your own posts.

ed that does not say anything about him telling you who he is...this says that he should since you will find it out in your own twisted way.

so why did you change the subject of your lies. you say you never lie..yet you were caught in one and now here is another one. boy for someone who never lies, you sure lie alot.

LOL good one. What a riot. Ed is a goon.

Poptart, do you have a reading comprehension problem?

Here is what Bing4126 wrote in this very thread:

I had to teach Eric and Brian how to box . Now , I wouldn't want to give you a lesson on daddys time . I will have Brian explain who I am . I prefer not to engage with you on line anymore . Believe me ....it's on ...............

Can you read, Poptart.

"I will have Brian explain who I am", wrote Bing4126.

Do you get it now Poptart?????

"Believe me... it's on.." again wrote Bing4126, meaning, I assume, he plans on meeting me.

Are you clear yet Poptart????

So, if Bing4126 plans on telling somebody to tell me who he is and plans on confronting me, I assume he can tell me himself who he is since is seems inevtiable I will find out.

Do you get it now Poptart?

Once more you display you fuddled thought.

I am sooo confused, you guys lost me like 3 pages ago. But this is what I got from it - Ed first said that he did not post on the Pressconnects website that the Ass. Mayor asked for leniency for his G/F. Then Poptart proved that he did. Now Ed is still saying that he did not lie. Now he wants to beat up the BING guy and poptart??? And someone is a boxer??? Please explain if this is correct.

I am sooo confused, you guys lost me like 3 pages ago. But this is what I got from it - Ed first said that he did not post on the Pressconnects website that the Ass. Mayor asked for leniency for his G/F. Then Poptart proved that he did. Now Ed is still saying that he did not lie. Now he wants to beat up the BING guy and poptart??? And someone is a boxer??? Please explain if this is correct.

BCGirl you must date Poptart.

Poptart wrote that I "confirmed" or, something to that effect, that Tarik Abdelazim had been involved in obstruction of justice. I simply posted elsewhere what was previously posted elsewhere. I did not start the rumor. I simply asked on another site if it was true. I suggested District Attorney Mollen look into it and contacted him about it. We can leave it in his capable hands.

I do not want to beat anybody up. Some anonymous coward named "Bing4126" claimed he was going to beat me up. I certaily do not want to beat up Poptart he is a mentally-challenged coward, beating him up would be cruel.

So, BCgirl you are incorrect, boring and probably blond! Since you yourself stated you were lost three pages ago, that's obvious.

@

Guest Tony BUMP
It's no Rumor BCVoice has learned the Binghamton's Asst. Mayor's girlfriend was involved in the protest and altercartion on the parkway with Police and arrested. Tarik Abddlzzin was trying to persuade the Cheif of Police to intervene "lets make a deal" to protect his his girlfriend!

More to come. :huh:

BCGirl you must date Poptart.

Poptart wrote that I "confirmed" or, something to that effect, that Tarik Abdelazim had been involved in obstruction of justice. I simply posted elsewhere what was previously posted elsewhere. I did not start the rumor. I simply asked on another site if it was true. I suggested District Attorney Mollen look into it and contacted him about it. We can leave it in his capable hands.

I do not want to beat anybody up. Some anonymous coward named "Bing4126" claimed he was going to beat me up. I certaily do not want to beat up Poptart he is a mentally-challenged coward, beating him up would be cruel.

So, BCgirl you are incorrect, boring and probably blond! Since you yourself stated you were lost three pages ago, that's obvious.

@

And you sir are an ass! I was not attacking you in my post anymore than I was attacking Poptart of Bing- So I do not know why you are attacking me. I was just inquiring as to what was occuring. And no I am not blonde. Please do not reply to ANY of my posts from this day on!!!

Guest Guest

Why do you have to hide?

DUDE!! You sounds like you're twelve years old on the playground wanting to pick a fight with the guy who laughed at your little peanut weiner in the showers during swim class. You have SERIOUS problems, man!! You couldn't go THREE DAYS without posting to this site, could you? Were you petted to bed every night by your mom until you were like 40?

@

Guest Guest

Did Ed get caught beatin his peanut in the shower after gym class ? Or , did it say , his mommy pet his peanut at bed time . wHat is this dum blond stuff ? maybe I need to read it again >

And you sir are an ass! I was not attacking you in my post anymore than I was attacking Poptart of Bing- So I do not know why you are attacking me. I was just inquiring as to what was occuring. And no I am not blonde. Please do not reply to ANY of my posts from this day on!!!

Yeah, right, like that is ever going to happen.

Say, do you have eyes like a cat?

You read three pages and you cannot figure out what's going on?

Maybe you should try some reading that is less challenging...

I'll bet you are a BU grad student.

greenegg.gif

Guest Guest

ok i got it now !!!! bling-bling & poptart are going to beat ed like a dum blond . maybe i'm confused as dum eggs & ham . i i give up just pass the who-ka .

Archived