BCVoice Has Learned One Girl Protester Is the Asst. Mayor's

Guest BCVoice Reporter

Guest Guest

i'm back and feel bad for pooptart and bing-bing because ed is being a bully and not sharing some dum blond that likes spam & eggs . i'm out of here folks - to con fusing for me .............................................................

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply
greenegg.gif

now yer speaking my language

welcome to Seuss-land

"What's going on in Hoot-ville?"

"It's not Hoot"

"Yes it is."

"Is not!"

"Is!"

"Not."

"Plaugh!"

...and the story went on until everyone fell down

or stopped to eat or chat

or otherwise did something else

until the they met again

whether they were in their 'official' capacity

or otherwise...

meaning

people were being people

and then they died

the end

"This story was sponsored by..

@

Guest Guest
It's no Rumor BCVoice has learned the Binghamton's Asst. Mayor's girlfriend was involved in the protest and altercartion on the parkway with Police and arrested. Tarik Abddlzzin was trying to persuade the Cheif of Police to intervene "lets make a deal" to protect his his girlfriend!

More to come. :huh:

Did she show any skin? Rating?

Guest Guest
And you sir are an ass! I was not attacking you in my post anymore than I was attacking Poptart of Bing- So I do not know why you are attacking me. I was just inquiring as to what was occuring. And no I am not blonde. Please do not reply to ANY of my posts from this day on!!!

this woman was just verbally assualted by ed. someone call the police and send them to he laundry mat beforw ryan gets there. he called her a dum blond and slapped her bottom.

Guest Guest
It's no Rumor BCVoice has learned the Binghamton's Asst. Mayor's girlfriend was involved in the protest and altercartion on the parkway with Police and arrested. Tarik Abddlzzin was trying to persuade the Cheif of Police to intervene "lets make a deal" to protect his his girlfriend!

More to come. :huh:

Has anything developed to suggest this is an accurate account of what transpired ?????????

Guest guest
"It's no Rumor..." Implies to me that it probably is a rumor. All of the early posts talking about how young Tarik's girlfriend is when she is realy 27 prove that people on here post pure speculation and rumor. I thought he was a DELETED, and find it hard to believe she is his girlfriend... They are probably "just friends". I'm not a fan of Tarik and would love to see him go down myself. Someone needs to get the truth from the former Chief as to weather or not the alleged "favor" was asked by Tarik. If he did do it, people need proof of his improper actions for use in the next election. If it's just rumor, people should STFU!

Guest Guest

Listen "weather" or not Tarik obstructed justice should absolutely be invesitgated by District Attorney Gerry Mollen. If it turns out to be true, which it probably is, we don't need to wait for the next elecxtion. Tarik can be arrested immediately for obstructioon of jusitce and possibily other charges and tried immediately. With a little luck he will spend the next election in jail exactly where he and Matthew T. Ryan should be anyway.

Guest Guest

QUOTE (BCGirl @ Mar 25 2008, 02:04 AM)

And you sir are an ass! I was not attacking you in my post anymore than I was attacking Poptart of Bing- So I do not know why you are attacking me. I was just inquiring as to what was occuring. And no I am not blonde. Please do not reply to ANY of my posts from this day on!!!

Ed has attacted a woman. Is that what I'm reading ?

Guest Guest
my god ed...you are so in deep and posting so much you can't even keep track of your own posts.

"You should disclose your identity, since I'm going to learn it anyway, right!"

ed that does not say anything about him telling you who he is...this says that he should since you will find it out in your own twisted way.

so why did you change the subject of your lies. you say you never lie..yet you were caught in one and now here is another one. boy for someone who never lies, you sure lie alot.

Hey poptart, what about your post saying you will never respond to Ed's posts again?

Guest Guest
Hey poptart, what about your post saying you will never respond to Ed's posts again?

That's a wonderful idea because Ed is like a crying baby. If you ignor him long enough he may just go to sleep. Then again . . . .

The funny thing is that I never addressed ed at first. I posted a comment that asked if this rumor about tarik asking for special treatment of this girl was true or a rumor. Ed then decided it was a good time to verbally attack me. when he stated that he never lies and challenged me to prove it, I did and posted it here. And in typical ed manner, he continued to attack not only myself but also others on here who disagree with him. See ed is a cyber bully. He posts rumors and then when he is called on them and proved to be a fraud, he resorts to name calling and belittleing. I admit I should have just left him alone and not responded to his little challenges, but I admit I am not perfect and I took it personally. I should have left him alone, but he is like a bad rash. you know you are not supposed to scratch it and you swear you won't. sometimes you do and you regret it. Ed is like a bad rash....annoying irritating,bothersome, and just will not go away.

Guest Guest
I don't wish any ill will to ed...well other then the bing 4126 guy to punch him in the head a few times to try to knock some sense into him. thanks for backing me up BCgirl.

@

i got your back to poptart

Guest Guest
The funny thing is that I never addressed ed at first. I posted a comment that asked if this rumor about tarik asking for special treatment of this girl was true or a rumor. Ed then decided it was a good time to verbally attack me. when he stated that he never lies and challenged me to prove it, I did and posted it here. And in typical ed manner, he continued to attack not only myself but also others on here who disagree with him. See ed is a cyber bully. He posts rumors and then when he is called on them and proved to be a fraud, he resorts to name calling and belittleing. I admit I should have just left him alone and not responded to his little challenges, but I admit I am not perfect and I took it personally. I should have left him alone, but he is like a bad rash. you know you are not supposed to scratch it and you swear you won't. sometimes you do and you regret it. Ed is like a bad rash....annoying irritating,bothersome, and just will not go away.

the thing is pop tart, why do you want Ed to go away?

@

It is really amusing, I return to BCVOICE after not having been on all day (we were very busy, watch the news) and all I see here are posts about me. I weigh very heavily on your minds, don't I!

I come to discuss issues. You guys discuss me.

I guess it is fine for the Executive Assistant to the Mayor to obstruct justice.

I'm sure he will continue to do so.

@

It is really amusing, I return to BCVOICE after not having been on all day (we were very busy, watch the news) and all I see here are posts about me. I weigh very heavily on your minds, don't I!

I come to discuss issues. You guys discuss me.

I guess it is fine for the Executive Assistant to the Mayor to obstruct justice.

I'm sure he will continue to do so.

@

easybig fella. this is allegedly an attempt to obstruct justice. you need to clarify this or show proof that she is tarik's girlfriend and that he requested special treatment to have her arrest wiped clean. So until there is verifiable evidence, it is still a rumor and an accusation. If you have proof of this, please post the link. Thats all I asked to begin with.

@

Guest Guest
easybig fella. this is allegedly an attempt to obstruct justice. you need to clarify this or show proof that she is tarik's girlfriend and that he requested special treatment to have her arrest wiped clean. So until there is verifiable evidence, it is still a rumor and an accusation. If you have proof of this, please post the link. Thats all I asked to begin with.

@

You're not going to get any valid proof because ed makes this crap up in his mind. He actually believes this stuff! That's just one of many things that indicate he has a mental defect. I try to avoid reading threads with his postings, but it's harder and harder, he is all over this board. yuck. We need a new forum and don't tell ed the site address!

easybig fella. this is allegedly an attempt to obstruct justice. you need to clarify this or show proof that she is tarik's girlfriend and that he requested special treatment to have her arrest wiped clean. So until there is verifiable evidence, it is still a rumor and an accusation.

That is exactly why I think District Attorney Gerry Mollen should look into the matter.

Guest Guest
You're not going to get any valid proof because ed makes this crap up in his mind. He actually believes this stuff! That's just one of many things that indicate he has a mental defect. I try to avoid reading threads with his postings, but it's harder and harder, he is all over this board. yuck. We need a new forum and don't tell ed the site address!

He's like a crying baby. If guys like you just let him cry .... maybe he'd go to sleep. Misery loves company...............

Archived