BCVoice Has Learned One Girl Protester Is the Asst. Mayor's

Guest BCVoice Reporter

Guest BCVoice Reporter

It's no Rumor BCVoice has learned the Binghamton's Asst. Mayor's girlfriend was involved in the protest and altercartion on the parkway with Police and arrested. Tarik Abddlzzin was trying to persuade the Cheif of Police to intervene "lets make a deal" to protect his his girlfriend!

More to come. :huh:

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Trump
It's no Rumor BCVoice has learned the Binghamton's Asst. Mayor's girlfriend was involved in the protest and altercartion on the parkway with Police and arrested. Tarik Abddlzzin was trying to persuade the Cheif of Police to intervene "lets make a deal" to protect his his girlfriend!

She'll be working at city hall in no time.

Guest BCVoice Reporter

There were two girls arrested one happens to be Tarik's girlfriend.

A good question would be is she a student at SUNY? or was she a plant to get students sturred up and did???

Funny how they kept this a secret this long! :blink:

Guest Guest

I thought these people were sooooooooooooo committed to their cause?

If they can't to the time...they shouldn't do the crime.

Their committment ends the second it gets hard.

Then it's let's call in favors and use our political connections to make it go away.

Tarik is really "fightin' the man", huh?

Guest speller
I thought these people were sooooooooooooo committed to their cause?

If they can't to the time...they shouldn't do the crime.

Their committment ends the second it gets hard.

Then it's let's call in favors and use our political connections to make it go away.

Tarik is really "fightin' the man", huh?

Guest Guest

"Better to keep silent and let people think you're a fool than to open your mouth and remove all doubt."

Billy, it might be time to follow your own advise. Tarik is hetero. Does this disappoint you?

Guest Guest

The poor little coffee house revolutionaries can't take it when their hands get a little dirty.

If these spoiled little brats can't stand the heat, they should stay out of the kitchen....perhaps they should contain their social activism to endless discussion of the revolution while sipping drinks at the Cyber Cafe.

Let's face it...the only hardship these self-indugent twits have endured in their lives is not getting the car they wanted for their 16th birthdays or having their cappucinos served without enough foam.

@

Guest Guest

Will the District Attorney investigate this apparent obstruction of justice, tampering or influence peddling by the Mayor's Executive Assistant?

Guest Guest
I thought Tarik was.......fond of the other side??
I think he and laundromatt are both on the downlow girlfriends are just a cover ever see a gay guy that did not have many

Guest Guest
"Better to keep silent and let people think you're a fool than to open your mouth and remove all doubt."

Billy, it might be time to follow your own advise. Tarik is hetero. Does this disappoint you?

HETERO HOMO METRO HE AND MATT ARE BOTH CLOSET FLAMERS THE WOMEN ARE A COVER SO THEY CAN RAISE THEIR FLAG WHILE STILL IN THE CLOSET

Guest Guest

I think the thing worth addressing here is why both Matt Ryan and Tarik Abdelazim cannot date actual grown-up women.

Do they have arrested development? Are they so insecure they need little twenty-something students to manipulate?

What's with the barely legal girls? And what do these youngsters see in such older men other than money?

Ryan and Tarik are fooling themselves. At least most older men can admit the twenty year old DELETED on their arm is in it for money and prestige (like prostitutes).

@

Guest Guest

Is this special treatment part of the Equality and Jusitce Tarik Abdelazim keeps bringing up or is it just more hypocrisy from the weasel?

@

Guest Tony BUMP

Do we have proof that he offered requested special treatment of her or is this just a rumor? i tend to belive it may be true, but would love to see it proved false since terminal windbag ed posted that it was true in the pressconnects based on the info on here. even going as far as stating that it was confirmed on bcv. But do we have confirmation that this indeed occured?

Guest Guest

Poptart, why do you lie?

I never stated such a thing.

I stated it was confirmed about the identity of the woman, that was given to us by Trump. I am not Trump.

We also have the charges she faces so far.

So, again Poptart, please stop lying.

Please post any statement I made that said Tarik's action had been confirmed.

Go ahead...

EA.

@@@

Archived