Karate Fight in Binghamton

Guest sweatyneck

Guest sweatyneck

I'm surprised that there has been no news coverage of the huge karate fight that took place right downtown lastnight at the weird intersection of Exchange and court. I saw the whole think go down. There was about 15 people there, they came from upper court and some came from over by Boscovs. They all met up in the intersection and just stood there for about 4 minutes. Then the fighting started. There was no nunchucks or bowstaffs, but it was pretty brutal. I think there was some major injuries, but when the fighting came to an end after almost 11 minutes, the injured and unconscious were dragged away by the others.

It was really weird that it started and ended so quickly, like is was performance art or something. There were no cops either. then I thought that there might be some coverage on the news or in the paper...but nothing.

Guest sweatyneck
Are you on illegal Drugs and Hallucenating??? Or was that Karate Fight for REAL???

Oh, it was totally real. I've never touched a drug in my life! The Karate was the craziest thing I've ever seen. I almost called the cops, but then it was over, just like that.

Guest Self Defense!!

Most people with Black Belts are trained to use their skills only in SELF DEFENSE!!!

I was at a full contact Karate Tournament about 5 Years ago... At Seton Middle Schools Gym in Endicott. One contestant refused to wear protective head gear and he wasn't that good - He recevied a brutal round house kick to his head and was knocked out for about 4 minutes. Also their was 3 Hell's Angels Motorcyclists from Ohio competing - they had Black Belts but were not very good!

Guest BC Voice of Reason

Everybody was kung-fu fighting

Those cats were fast as lightning

In fact, it was a little bit frightening

But they fought with expert timing

Guest Guest
I'm surprised that there has been no news coverage of the huge karate fight that took place right downtown lastnight at the weird intersection of Exchange and court. I saw the whole think go down. There was about 15 people there, they came from upper court and some came from over by Boscovs. They all met up in the intersection and just stood there for about 4 minutes. Then the fighting started. There was no nunchucks or bowstaffs, but it was pretty brutal. I think there was some major injuries, but when the fighting came to an end after almost 11 minutes, the injured and unconscious were dragged away by the others.

It was really weird that it started and ended so quickly, like is was performance art or something. There were no cops either. then I thought that there might be some coverage on the news or in the paper...but nothing.

Yeah I saw it too :blink:

There was no crashed bus... that was bogus!!

Wrong. There was a bus crash but it was not around the Binghamton Area. It was up north a little.

As far as the fight last night, those drugs are really working on you now, aren't they? It was a dream you had and it was so real like. Better lay off them for a while

Guest Guest

Were they all dressed in all black with those silly little footie things that makes them look like they have 2 big toes? When I was 5 I was a ninja for halloween, man, I still remember that halloween back in 2005.

Archived