Another Shooting~ Conklin

Tazz

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Guest
Not online yet, listening to scanner reports.

Wish I could sit around all day and listen to scanner reports. But I can't. I have to work so I can pay my bills and buy a new Jeep

so they are in pursuit of a suspect????

Still attempting to locate. They have a name and two addresses they are checking out. As well as the all points that was pushed out.

Anybody else catch the part about the girl?

Guest Benni Booboo

How narrow minded of you to assume that just because someone is listening to a scanner that you think they do not work and pay their bills. We could think that you do not work too hard or are stealing company time by reading BC Voice all day. I also heard about this incident on the scanner because I am home today due to the holiday. Thank you to those who take the time to up date people in the community and make them aware of safety concerns going on around us. It is nice to know there are those who care about their surroundings.

Guest Guest
How narrow minded of you to assume that just because someone is listening to a scanner that you think they do not work and pay their bills. We could think that you do not work too hard or are stealing company time by reading BC Voice all day. I also heard about this incident on the scanner because I am home today due to the holiday. Thank you to those who take the time to up date people in the community and make them aware of safety concerns going on around us. It is nice to know there are those who care about their surroundings.

like who really cares - another dealer gone -- oh boo-hoo

if you own and listen to a scanner then your nothing but a busy body

Archived