Another Shooting~ Conklin

Tazz

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Guest
Wish I could sit around all day and listen to scanner reports. But I can't. I have to work so I can pay my bills and buy a new Jeep

You are a real oddball!

Why spend your life being a flagrant nonconformist. Go get on welfare and listen to the scanner all day like the rest of us in Gloom County.

Guest Guest
Theres a state trooper who lives on Ketchum Rd. Was he involved?

just looked up the owners of 163 ketcum rd it is the zimmer residence

Guest Guest
suspect southbound in green blazer...ATL

Holy DELETED this guy drove by me about an hour ago, I didn't realize it was a persuit, I thought he was in a hurry for work :blink:

Guest Guest
Wish I could sit around all day and listen to scanner reports. But I can't. I have to work so I can pay my bills and buy a new Jeep

It's Good Friday. Not everyone has to work today. Don't assume this person sits around all day OK dude :angry:

Guest Guest

Police investigating shooting scene

Post Comment

Police are currently investigating a shooting that occured on Ketchum Road in Conklin.

The house at 163 Ketchum was taped off with crime scene tape, and police are currently interviewing neighbors.

Wilson Regional Medical Center's emergency room was under a temporary lockdown after the arrival of a gunshot victim. The lockdown was lifted after a man was taken into custody by state police

Guest Johnson City?
Police investigating shooting scene

Post Comment

Police are currently investigating a shooting that occured on Ketchum Road in Conklin.

The house at 163 Ketchum was taped off with crime scene tape, and police are currently interviewing neighbors.

Wilson Regional Medical Center's emergency room was under a temporary lockdown after the arrival of a gunshot victim. The lockdown was lifted after a man was taken into custody by state police

Why the hell did they go to Wilson? Binghamton General is way closer to Ketchum road :blink:

Real Jeeps Aren't Bought, They Are Built.

JEEP = Just Empty Every Pocket

just looked up the owners of 163 ketcum rd it is the zimmer residence

Anyone have any names?!? either victim or suspect

I heard the name of the suspect on the scanner, but I am not going to put it up here simply because it has not been confirmed he was the shooter. The above quote is the closest we have to the possible victim.

Archived