Man on Bridge in Windsor

Guest Guest

Guest Guest

I tried to run to the store a few minutes ago, and was stopped by a State Trooper. He could not / would not let me pass, as they were dealing with "an incident". I said "an accident", and he said "no, not yet.... there is a man on the bridge and I don't know how long he's going to be there". To get off my street, I would have had to go under that bridge. So he asked me to turn around and come home, and try again later. I asked if the guy was suicidal, and the trooper said no, that he didn't think so, that he had some other information that of course he couldn't share with me, but that he would probably be going to jail. Anyone know anything more???

I tried to run to the store a few minutes ago, and was stopped by a State Trooper. He could not / would not let me pass, as they were dealing with "an incident". I said "an accident", and he said "no, not yet.... there is a man on the bridge and I don't know how long he's going to be there". To get off my street, I would have had to go under that bridge. So he asked me to turn around and come home, and try again later. I asked if the guy was suicidal, and the trooper said no, that he didn't think so, that he had some other information that of course he couldn't share with me, but that he would probably be going to jail. Anyone know anything more???

Haven't heard anything. No accident and not suicidal, yet they wouldn't let you pass....sounds mysterious. Wonder whats up?

Guest Guest

Maybe's he's drunk :blink::blink::blink:

Guest Guest

I'm thinking the guy has a gun and is either waiting for someone (like an ex-wife or something), or he's waiting to do himself in. Either way, they have my road closed, so.... must be pretty serious. ??

Guest What is going on this week
I'm thinking the guy has a gun and is either waiting for someone (like an ex-wife or something), or he's waiting to do himself in. Either way, they have my road closed, so.... must be pretty serious. ??

It was stated he wasn't suicidal though, maybe he robbed a store and it's a standoff. :blink::blink::blink:

I would say so if the road is closed off!

Good point on maybe a robbery...keep us posted.

Guest Uh oh

The quote after the accident "no not yet" by the police officer sounds an awful lot like a hostage situation :blink::blink::blink:

Guest Guest
The quote after the accident "no not yet" by the police officer sounds an awful lot like a hostage situation :blink::blink::blink:

No, I don't think so... I only saw one guy, and one trooper on the bridge.... I'm going to walk down my driveway soon and see if they know anything else, or see if it's over yet. My neighbor called and said he's been up there several hours....when she came home, it was only the one guy and the one trooper.... now there are about 6 troopers and ambulances and fire trucks, the whole 9 yards. Hope it works out peacefully and no one get's hurt.

Guest Guest

ITs Shedd rd over pass the guy ( 1) is on the bridge threating to jump he been there a long time ( at least 3 hours) Tried to get pic but could not stop.

Guest Guest
Oh, I was thinking the bridge over the river, heading to Damascus...so he's on the Highway?

Right on highway if he does jump feet 1st it won't do him in (will hurt like hell)but if he goes head 1st he's a goner.

Guest Guest
So he is suicidal. Somebody put something in the water this week around here?

Sounds like antidepressants were dissolved in our water :blink::blink::blink: This week was nuts

@

Guest Guest

Word is he was sitting in a beautiful Escalade most of today, on Shedd Road... must have been deciding what to do.... then climbed up on the bridge. Sad....

Guest Guest
Word is he was sitting in a beautiful Escalade most of today, on Shedd Road... must have been deciding what to do.... then climbed up on the bridge. Sad....

The person is not from windsor.

Archived