Crimes against Humanity

Brighteyes

Thanks for the insults. Was only trying to show or educate people what a big, dangerous problem DU is. You are entitled to your thoughts and beliefs. Must be you like war and killing and want it to continue. I bet if your son or daughter came back from serving their country and had a grandchild for you and it was severly malformed from birth defects caused by DU contamination, you would feel differently. Someday soon maybe the truth will stop being suppressed by our government and others who have a stake in making money from this war. :(

One last question...What would it take, what evidence, for you to say that DU is not harmful, or a WMD???

I am beginning to think that you want it to be harmful for some reason, people have given you dozens of facts and scientific studies that show that it is OK to use, so why do you insist on saying it is deadly? Is there something more here, are you trying to demonize the US, or the administration (the one i don't particularly like by the way, GWB)?

Don't let your hatred for GWB to interfere with logic and reasoning.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply
One last question...What would it take, what evidence, for you to say that DU is not harmful, or a WMD???

I am beginning to think that you want it to be harmful for some reason, people have given you dozens of facts and scientific studies that show that it is OK to use, so why do you insist on saying it is deadly? Is there something more here, are you trying to demonize the US, or the administration (the one i don't particularly like by the way, GWB)?

Don't let your hatred for GWB to interfere with logic and reasoning.

There is just too much evidence that points to it being harmful. Maybe I can't come up with all the research and put it across like you. Have you ever just felt it in your gut or heart that you know something is right when other people keep telling you that you are wrong? I hope for all of oursakes you are correct. I am not trying to demonize the US. I love the US. I do not like the current administration and think the bunch of them should be tried for war crimes among other broken laws. I am trying to be open minded about both sides of this, but think a lot of evidence that it is harmful is being suppressed for some reason. The people I quoted and articles, web sites, etc. seem to think that this stuff is real bad. Maybe we can just agree to diagree and see what comes out in the near future. I want to thank you for replying and doing all the research you did. Good Job! I realize this must have took you a good bit of time to complete. Glad there are people like you that do not take things at face value all the time. Until I find something new on this subject or hear something new from you or someone else I will let sleeping dogs lie. Thanks again for bringing awareness on this subject to the board.

Guest harry
There is just too much evidence that points to it being harmful. Maybe I can't come up with all the research and put it across like you. Have you ever just felt it in your gut or heart that you know something is right when other people keep telling you that you are wrong? I hope for all of oursakes you are correct. I am not trying to demonize the US. I love the US. I do not like the current administration and think the bunch of them should be tried for war crimes among other broken laws. I am trying to be open minded about both sides of this, but think a lot of evidence that it is harmful is being suppressed for some reason. The people I quoted and articles, web sites, etc. seem to think that this stuff is real bad. Maybe we can just agree to diagree and see what comes out in the near future. I want to thank you for replying and doing all the research you did. Good Job! I realize this must have took you a good bit of time to complete. Glad there are people like you that do not take things at face value all the time. Until I find something new on this subject or hear something new from you or someone else I will let sleeping dogs lie. Thanks again for bringing awareness on this subject to the board.

if i promise to kill myself, would you guys stop talking about this?

if i promise to kill myself, would you guys stop talking about this?

You don't have to kill yourself. I for one am tired of discussing it and talked out myself. Sorry to bore you.

Any time.

One of my biggest grievances with humans is their quickness to jump on bandwagons. Like global warming, or how about all the Ozone layer bull that was all the rage 10 years ago. What ever happened to that? O' yeah that is right, they realized that it was cause by earths magnetic fields, not peoples hairspray. Or the anti-smoking nonsense, or how about DDT in the 50's, and on and on and on......when these things are proven to be not trus they will find another cause to fight. I will march to my own drum though.

I look forward to debating you in the near future :D

How about gun control, or the newest bandwagon....global warming. ;)

Guest 6th award expert
Yes but only if you provide proof that you are dead. And it has to be a painful death, something slow and bloody.

@

I must revise my earlier comment about marius being right in regards to the overblown risk of depleted uranium shells. If applied directly to the cranium they are 99.999% lethal.

Goddamn .001%, DELETED it up for everybody else.

Archived