Farewell little child

Captain Obvious

Farewell little child. Your life was so young and innocent. You only spent 3 months here with us. That day you were taken from this earth is still a haunting memory that won't fade anytime soon. I close my eyes and I still see you. I see another child, and I see you. We tried as hard as we could do bring life back into your tiny little body. We did everything that we are supposed to do. As I held you while we tried to bring you back, I thought of my own son. I know your fate was determined before all the help arrived, but it still hurts. I know that now you are in another place. I know that you are another little angel that was chosen for what ever reason. Please look over my shoulder as my little gaurdian angel and join the others I have there. God Bless You.

In Memory:

A.W.K.

12/01/07 - 03/19/08

Thank you all for your thoghts and prayers. Yes SIH I'm in the fire/ medical field. The child was not my son, but still feels horrible to have his fate sealed before we got there. Today is his funeral but I don't think I can muster the internal forttitude to go.

Thanks guys.

Guest Guest
Thank you all for your thoghts and prayers. Yes SIH I'm in the fire/ medical field. The child was not my son, but still feels horrible to have his fate sealed before we got there. Today is his funeral but I don't think I can muster the internal forttitude to go.

Thanks guys.

You are truely a wonderful person. My sympathy is with you as well as the parents of this child. Always remember, you are appreciated for the job that you do and it takes a very special person to do your job, which you obviously are.

Guest Guest
Farewell little child. Your life was so young and innocent. You only spent 3 months here with us. That day you were taken from this earth is still a haunting memory that won't fade anytime soon. I close my eyes and I still see you. I see another child, and I see you. We tried as hard as we could do bring life back into your tiny little body. We did everything that we are supposed to do. As I held you while we tried to bring you back, I thought of my own son. I know your fate was determined before all the help arrived, but it still hurts. I know that now you are in another place. I know that you are another little angel that was chosen for what ever reason. Please look over my shoulder as my little gaurdian angel and join the others I have there. God Bless You.

In Memory:

A.W.K.

12/01/07 - 03/19/08

It’s so un-natural to loose a child. Children are supposed to bury their parents. You did everything that you could. You can’t live with this guilt. You didn’t do anything wrong. Try talking to someone professionally about it. The job that you do for the community is too valuable to interfere with your whole life. We are so lucky to have you. Heaven is so lucky to have this little angle. You, the baby, and the family are in my thoughts and prayers. I am 100% positive this family and child know you all did everything that you could. This is the way god wanted it. Death is such a sad, hard, thing to except for everyone. I see no prejudiced. God bless you with all our prayers.

Archived