affair next door, what do i do?

Guest help

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Someone keeps waking me up being loud ...I'd act on it.........I don't care what yall say...............

if you don't care what we all say, then why post it on here? seriously it's the day time...it's not night time. you must be able to block out other sounds if you sleep during the day. what if it was a baby home upstairs that was keeping you awake? would you go up there to tell them to shut their child up? basically if you are sleeping during the day, you need to shut out the noise no matter what it is. and since this is a personal matter...again it's not your business.

Guest Guest
if you don't care what we all say, then why post it on here? seriously it's the day time...it's not night time. you must be able to block out other sounds if you sleep during the day. what if it was a baby home upstairs that was keeping you awake? would you go up there to tell them to shut their child up? basically if you are sleeping during the day, you need to shut out the noise no matter what it is. and since this is a personal matter...again it's not your business.

Your right and I'm wrong . I'm headed to Windsor to jump off the bridge . Then I can rest in peace .

:huh:

@

Guest Guest
Buy some ear plugs and................

MIND YOUR OWN BUSINESS!!!

Just curious BTK, how would you want this handled is this was your wife having an affair, just a thought.

Guest Guest
Your right and I'm wrong . I'm headed to Windsor to jump off the bridge . Then I can rest in peace .

:huh:

@

If the noise was a dog barking, or a loud tv, or some other innocent noise, we all would give a call or a knock on the door and ask them to keep it down. Why is this any different? As for busting up the affair by acknowledging it, it won't work. Cheaters think they are invincible, nothing will interrupt their personal pleasure. Doesn't matter, leave it alone, they will eventually get theirs - you know the old saying - what goes around comes around - they will pay for their selfish behavior one day. Might be a wrecked marriage, might be an STD, could be anything - but believe me, eventually they will pay. Just address the noise, [unless his wife directly asks you - then spill your guts!].

Guest Guest
It is not exactly the same thing, is it? You are just trying to find excuses for being a nosy neighbor and probably secretly want to listen.

Call the guys wife and act dumb. Tell her that you hate to bother her at work, however, you seem to be having some difficulty sleeping during the day when she and her husband are a tad noisey and would she mind talking to her husband about keeping it down. See how long it lasts after that.

Guest Guest
I am not a nosey neighbor but it’s hard to ignore the fact that the husband next door is having an affair. I live in the downstairs apartment and work nights, every day from noon till around one my male neighbor comes home, with a female guest. I would think nothing of it but, their nose of passion seems to be waking me up from my slumber! What should I do?

If they're hot, join in B)

Call the guys wife and act dumb. Tell her that you hate to bother her at work, however, you seem to be having some difficulty sleeping during the day when she and her husband are a tad noisey and would she mind talking to her husband about keeping it down. See how long it lasts after that.

Yeah and when he shows up at your door with a shotgun, then come back here and if you can still type tell us how you should've Minded Your Own Business!!!

Guest Guest
How would you? Don't bring my family into your stupid threads, it will only get your a$$ banned!

I would confront the situation BTK. If you so need to ban me for my response so be it, just cause I disagree with you...

Guest Guest
How would you? Don't bring my family into your stupid threads, it will only get your a$$ banned!

:blink: Wow!!!

The moderator is participating in "stupid threads", then starts name calling and yelling, then threatens to ban someone who responds to his post with a good counter-question???

Wow!!!

@

Guest slowpoke
o.k. how can one mind their own business when they are trying to sleep???? answer me that??????? it becomes your business when the party is unable to Control them-selves and the nose carries into the other person’s residents! Perhaps it is not their place to care but it is their place to tell them to shut-up!

for christ's sake, go join 'em for a good ol romp. After you screw your brains out, SHUT UP AND MIND YOUR OWN BUSINESS!!

Guest slowpoke
So if you where living next door to someone who BEAT their kids and you knew that would you mind you business???

What if you lived next door to a man who DELETED more than he beat his wife or kids or dog? Would you stop him mid-stroke because he was groaning too loudly right before the money shot? You are just a silly nosey neighbor, that secretly wants to participate, and looking for an excuse to do so. Just like the "modo" of Vegas.............what happens in your neighbor's apartment, stays in your neighbors apartment, so lay down, put on your ear plugs, turn on some classical music, shut your eyes, and above all, SHUT THE HELL UP!!!!!!!

Guest slowpoke
I would confront the situation BTK. If you so need to ban me for my response so be it, just cause I disagree with you...

Are you Male, or Female?

We need to know for future comments...........

You will be banned for bringing up my family in your stupid thread. If you are too dumb to understand that from my first post, read it here again!

Guest Bobby Baja
Yeah or you could just

MIND YOUR OWN BUSINESS!!

Billy, are you getting a little somethin' somethin' on the side? Kudos to you, you wascal. ( mums the word ) :lol:

Guest Guest
That thing has been getting quite a work out lately. LOL

Do you think he actually has a button labeled "ban"?

I dont' have one on my keyboard. Where do I get one? That could come in quite handy at my job.

Guest guest
I am not a nosey neighbor but it's hard to ignore the fact that the husband next door is having an affair. I live in the downstairs apartment and work nights, every day from noon till around one my male neighbor comes home, with a female guest. I would think nothing of it but, their nose of passion seems to be waking me up from my slumber! What should I do?

Take some videos and put them in the mailbox for his wife.

@

Archived