affair next door, what do i do?

Guest help

Guest Guest
You will be banned for bringing up my family in your stupid thread. If you are too dumb to understand that from my first post, read it here again!

BTK..I didn't not bring up your family, simply asked you a question. I thought this was a a discussion board that I was partaking in. This is YOUR quote: BC Voice is an Open and Public message board where users can come and express themselves and their opinions without fear of being chastized

My question to you, why all the threat of being banned for asking a question relevant to the topic?

I am not here to harass, just seeking a reasonable answer without threats of being banned.

Debbie

@

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest concerned
Ear plugs and "white noise" like a fan. That drowns out my noisy neighbors and the loud traffic on my street.

@

Obviously not many of you people have ever worked the night shift. It is hell trying to sleep during the day. You don't eat right, don't sleep right and believe it or not a radio and fan do not cut all the noises. Makes life hell. I would ask the guy to keep it down.

Obviously not many of you people have ever worked the night shift. It is hell trying to sleep during the day. You don't eat right, don't sleep right and believe it or not a radio and fan do not cut all the noises. Makes life hell. I would ask the guy to keep it down.

Yes, I have worked the night shift before and hated it. I know what you are talking about. It does make your life hell. I sympathize with you, but still stick with my original post that people should mind there own business. Affairs and cheating are a personal and touchy subject you cannot really compare to other things. It is kind of a catch -22.

WHOA and you CALL yourself a Mod...so so very sad for you! You think threatening me is going to make me what?? Name calling..does it make you feel REAL big? I am so lost with your BIG fat I can ban you personality!! Must make you feel real important to threaten others...huh?

No I don't call myself a Mod, I am the Administrator of this site! And yes I can ban you! Enjoy!

Guest Guest
I am not a nosey neighbor but it's hard to ignore the fact that the husband next door is having an affair. I live in the downstairs apartment and work nights, every day from noon till around one my male neighbor comes home, with a female guest. I would think nothing of it but, their nose of passion seems to be waking me up from my slumber! What should I do?

What is so difficult?

DELETED.

Make things work to YOUR advantage.

Yes you need to sleep but put the show on the other foot......... what if you were the person involved.. somethings are better just left alone ..

Put note under his door .. TYPED .. "please keep your cries of passion to yourself during the day - apts have thin walls .. "

and leave it at that ... bet there will be silence ..

@

Guest Guest
Yes you need to sleep but put the show on the other foot......... what if you were the person involved.. somethings are better just left alone ..

Put note under his door .. TYPED .. "please keep your cries of passion to yourself during the day - apts have thin walls .. "

and leave it at that ... bet there will be silence ..

@

If you're the other person involved and you don't know you're hitting a married person, you got more problems than just keeping your little secret.

@

Guest Guest
I am not a nosey neighbor but it’s hard to ignore the fact that the husband next door is having an affair. I live in the downstairs apartment and work nights, every day from noon till around one my male neighbor comes home, with a female guest. I would think nothing of it but, their nose of passion seems to be waking me up from my slumber! What should I do?

Like BTK said

MY your own business

Guest Guest
Yes, I have worked the night shift before and hated it. I know what you are talking about. It does make your life hell. I sympathize with you, but still stick with my original post that people should mind there own business. Affairs and cheating are a personal and touchy subject you cannot really compare to other things. It is kind of a catch -22.

Catch 22? "touchy"? B.S. !!!!!!!!!!!! Sounds like you are are cheater too. If more people spoke up with the truth it would be harder for cheaters to carry on their hurtful behaviors.

Archived