affair next door, what do i do?

Guest help

I am not a nosey neighbor but it’s hard to ignore the fact that the husband next door is having an affair. I live in the downstairs apartment and work nights, every day from noon till around one my male neighbor comes home, with a female guest. I would think nothing of it but, their nose of passion seems to be waking me up from my slumber! What should I do?

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Guest
I am not a nosey neighbor but it's hard to ignore the fact that the husband next door is having an affair. I live in the downstairs apartment and work nights, every day from noon till around one my male neighbor comes home, with a female guest. I would think nothing of it but, their nose of passion seems to be waking me up from my slumber! What should I do?

DELETED!

mind your buisness!

Guest Guest
SOUNDS LIKE SOMETHING MY (X) JIM WOULD DO! I WISH SOMEONE WOULD HAVE TOLD ME, I HAD TO FIND OUT THE HARD WAY! GOT ME THE CLAP!
that happens alot , you know they are cheating but your just in denial, until it slaps you in the face! some people need that! just thank got they have a shot for what you got

that happens alot , you know they are cheating but your just in denial, until it slaps you in the face! some people need that! just thank got they have a shot for what you got

I would try this. Say to the person that you are not trying to invade his privacy, however I sleep during the day due to my work schedule. I see that you are home often during this time and lately the noise has been keeping me awake. I hope you can understand that I need to sleep for work.

don't even make mention of the on goings as it may be taken hostily. (is that a real word?)

I bet he will see that you know what is going on but did not make it a point to mention it. A good person would respect that and relize that his neighor is beeing discreet and could ruin him. He will most likley move to another location or tune it down. Now you have the upper hand. He knows that you know and will take actions to keep you from spilling the beans or blabbing about it.

good luck

I would try this. Say to the person that you are not trying to invade his privacy, however I sleep during the day due to my work schedule. I see that you are home often during this time and lately the noise has been keeping me awake. I hope you can understand that I need to sleep for work.

don't even make mention of the on goings as it may be taken hostily. (is that a real word?)

I bet he will see that you know what is going on but did not make it a point to mention it. A good person would respect that and relize that his neighor is beeing discreet and could ruin him. He will most likley move to another location or tune it down. Now you have the upper hand. He knows that you know and will take actions to keep you from spilling the beans or blabbing about it.

good luck

Yeah or you could just

MIND YOUR OWN BUSINESS!!

Guest Guest

You could always call him and act all innocent, saying "could you and your wife keep the noise down, I'm trying to get some sleep." That'll get him all paranoid and worried that you'll find out it isn't his wife. He should be quiet from then on.

People should just mind their own business! Buy some earplugs. That the way it is when you live in apt. buildings. People are just way too nosey nowdays.

Guest Guest
I like Billly's idea better. It's not your concern. worry about your own life. be the best person you can be...and in this case........mind your own business

o.k. how can one mind their own business when they are trying to sleep???? answer me that??????? it becomes your business when the party is unable to Control them-selves and the nose carries into the other person’s residents! Perhaps it is not their place to care but it is their place to tell them to shut-up!

Guest Guest
Buy some ear plugs and................

MIND YOUR OWN BUSINESS!!!

So if you where living next door to someone who BEAT their kids and you knew that would you mind you business???

o.k. how can one mind their own business when they are trying to sleep???? answer me that??????? it becomes your business when the party is unable to Control them-selves and the nose carries into the other person’s residents! Perhaps it is not their place to care but it is their place to tell them to shut-up!

Don't be a TARD, you know what we mean, MYOB when it comes to what the guy is doing in his personal life! The thread didn't say they just had a noisy neighbor, they emphasized the part about the guy having and affair. Are you that much of a Tard that you can't see that, WAKE UP!

So if you where living next door to someone who BEAT their kids and you knew that would you mind you business???

Well let's see...beating a child (or anyone else) is illegal. Slipping your pickle to someone other than your wife is not. big difference. I don't condone cheating at all. but it's between the three of them.

It is not exactly the same thing, is it? You are just trying to find excuses for being a nosy neighbor and probably secretly want to listen.

Guest Guest
or you could take the right approach and..............

MYOB!!!

Someone keeps waking me up being loud ...I'd act on it.........I don't care what yall say...............

Guest Guest
I am not a nosey neighbor but it’s hard to ignore the fact that the husband next door is having an affair. I live in the downstairs apartment and work nights, every day from noon till around one my male neighbor comes home, with a female guest. I would think nothing of it but, their nose of passion seems to be waking me up from my slumber! What should I do?

Ask to join in or BUTT OUT.

Archived