Lottery Losers

Guest Guest

Guest Guest

http://www.pressconnects.com/apps/pbcs.dll...EWS01/803280344

NORWICH -- A 63-year-old Town of Norwich mother of four probably will never forget March 13. That's the day she became the state's latest millionaire lottery winner and seventh lottery millionaire in Chenango County.

Please, please, please....stop the torture.

All I want is some gas and a soda.

I have to wait for 5 minutes in line behind only 3 people every time this happens.

Everyone thinks they're gonna hit it big like this lady did.

The worst part is watching young people who are obviously just scraping by on a min. wage job plunk down $20 for tickets, or waiting behind welfare trash who have all day to pick out 4 scratch tickets.

I hate the lottery in the worst way. It's all part of NYS's plan to keep it's citizens in poverty and sucking from the Welfare teat.

Guest Guest

NORWICH -- A 63-year-old Town of Norwich mother of four probably will never forget March 13. That's the day she became the state's latest millionaire lottery winner and seventh lottery millionaire in Chenango County.

I have to wait for 5 minutes in line behind only 3 people every time this happens.

The worst part is watching young people who are obviously just scraping by on a min. wage job plunk down $20 for tickets, or waiting behind welfare trash who have all day to pick out 4 scratch tickets.

I hate the lottery in the worst way. It's all part of NYS's plan to keep it's citizens in poverty and sucking from the Welfare teat.

Are you that much of an idiot? This woman has raised her children and grandchildren. Seems like a jealousy issue to me. She deserves every penny of it. And if you hate the lottery so much...why do you still play? Go have a beer and chill out.

It's not like she's some scum suck!ng welfare b!ggot that won it.

Guest Guest
Are you that much of an idiot? This woman has raised her children and grandchildren. Seems like a jealousy issue to me. She deserves every penny of it. And if you hate the lottery so much...why do you still play? Go have a beer and chill out.

Holy crap. You, along with many others here, need to take a remedial course to improve your reading comprehension.

Where did I say a word about the lady who won?????

I'd explain my point again, but I'm certain you still wouldn't get it.

@

Guest Guest

They need to boobytrap the lottery ticket machines.

Please, for the love of God, go back and re-read the original post.

The most I have ever won was $6000. That was an interesting day.

On a side note - this is my 100th post....Party time people.

VA, the most I ever won was a $1000...I buy them every Thursday. I toast your 100th post. You're a good kid...very sucessful, but still a kid. I've got socks older than you! ;););)

Guest Guest

Play it every day. Numbers, Win4, Take5, Mega, Lotto.

Hit the numbers at least once a month, usually for $ 290 a hit. (0.50 str/box = $ 1.00 per play) and $ 500 ($ 1.00 str per play) every 5 or 6 weeks ( as a general rule ) and we always play the same numbers.

Hit the Win4 every couple months for $ 2600 a hit (same as numbers above) and have hit it for $ 5000 twice this year so far and we always play the same numbers.

Take5 - we've hit that 4 times in the past 5 years - all 5 numbers. Most we've won after taxes was $ 64,321 (single winner) and the least we've gotten after taxes was $11,423 (5 other winners) and that was a few weeks ago. We've hit the Take5 with four numbers and that payout ranges from $ 200 to $ 570.

Mega - most we've ever gotten on that was $ 150 and that was for 3 numbers and the Mega Ball.

Lotto - forget it, maybe a buck here or a buck there for the most part.

One thing we do not do is get our tickets from the same place all the time, including scratch offs. The most we've ever won on a scratch off was $ 50 and don't play them that often.

The NYS Lottery knows where the winning scratch off tickets are going to be sold before they are. That's why when cashing in a ticket they enter that little 4 digit number on the front.

We once took and purchased a complete book of 500 tickets just for the fun of it. Sat down and after spending 500, our winnings were 724. The thing was that none of the winning tickets were over $ 40.00

If you can afford it, it's fun. But I'd still rather go play craps up at turning stone. Always come out way ahead up there with craps.

:)

Guest Guest

I totally agree with you.

I get around this by never going inside a "Stop and Rob". I pay with a credit card at the pump. Easy in and easy out.

The second issue I have with the "Stop and Rob" is that there is usually a second person hanging out in back doing nothing. Instead of coming out and getting the shoppers through the lines, they hang out in the back while the customers wait.

i should make that as my signature...have you ever thought of running for office on that platflorm

No, I have no political aspirations, and I was only kidding. If I was serious, my female friends on here would tar and feather me and exile me to the Pressconnects forum. That would be hell!!! Listening to Ed and tree squirrel all day. Have you ever been over there? It's like watching grass grow in the winter.

I SUGGEST THE STATE OPEN LOTTERY STORES THAT JUST SELL TICKETS THEN WE CAN REALLY HAVE CONVEINENT STORES! THERES NOTHING WORSE THEN BEING ON YOUR WAY TO WORK AND HAVING TO STAND BEHIND SOME WELFARE SLUG SPENDING 50 TO 100 DOLLARS ON SCRATCHERS OR NUMBERS! IVE BEEN LATE FOR WORK OR APPOINTMENTS JUST TRYING TO GET GAS! OH YEH ITS NICE TO SEE THE CIGAR BUSINESS IS IN FULL SWING AGAIN! MAYBE WE NEED THE CIGAR FACTORIES TO REOPEN AGAIN, AFTER ALL WE WERE NOTED FOR CIGAR MAKING WERENT WE?

Guest Guest
I SUGGEST THE STATE OPEN LOTTERY STORES THAT JUST SELL TICKETS THEN WE CAN REALLY HAVE CONVEINENT STORES! THERES NOTHING WORSE THEN BEING ON YOUR WAY TO WORK AND HAVING TO STAND BEHIND SOME WELFARE SLUG SPENDING 50 TO 100 DOLLARS ON SCRATCHERS OR NUMBERS! IVE BEEN LATE FOR WORK OR APPOINTMENTS JUST TRYING TO GET GAS! OH YEH ITS NICE TO SEE THE CIGAR BUSINESS IS IN FULL SWING AGAIN! MAYBE WE NEED THE CIGAR FACTORIES TO REOPEN AGAIN, AFTER ALL WE WERE NOTED FOR CIGAR MAKING WERENT WE?

I suggest you plan your time more wisely. The sun does not rise up at your feet!

No, I have no political aspirations, and I was only kidding. If I was serious, my female friends on here would tar and feather me and exile me to the Pressconnects forum. That would be hell!!! Listening to Ed and tree squirrel all day. Have you ever been over there? It's like watching grass grow in the winter.

I know you were joking - I am not that young, geez.

Guest Guest

As an example to my post above. Mid Day Numbers - 135

I play, 351 Str for a buck, 351 st/bx for a buck, 135 str/bx for a buck, 135 str for a buck, 513 str/box for a buck, 513 str for a buck, 315 str for a buck, 315 str/bx for a buck. My take on a % 8.00 dollar investment is....

$ 810.00 and all ahead of the game, again like its been

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Guest Guest
As an example to my post above. Mid Day Numbers - 135

I play, 351 Str for a buck, 351 st/bx for a buck, 135 str/bx for a buck, 135 str for a buck, 513 str/box for a buck, 513 str for a buck, 315 str for a buck, 315 str/bx for a buck. My take on a % 8.00 dollar investment is....

$ 810.00 and all ahead of the game, again like its been

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Why don't you tell us what your numbers are ahead of time so that we can verify your "winnings".

I was at the store again today, behind some clown with a little folder of all his "work", his lottery tickets.

I'm amazed that some people treat the Lottery like it's some sort of career or something. They gotta have all the numbers just perfect. Yet they wear ratty clothes and are in dire need of a haircut and a teeth cleaning.

In line today, the same thought came to me. NYS needs to open little drive up kiosks, sort of like the little Photomats used to be. A little booth with one person, a drive up window on one side, a walk up on the other. No cover on the walk up. Let the ticket buyers get soaked when it rains. That won't deter them at all.

When I was in Canada years ago, you could only buy beer from these dumpy concrete block buildings. That's all they sold....beer. Sort of like a Sam the Beer Man. A little warehouse with stacks of beer. Same idea for the Lottery. Nothing fancy. Just a block cube, a counter, the computer and the scratch off rack. Two sliding windows and one locking door.

This would increase Lottery sales and clear out the store counters for those of us with real jobs and family responsibilities that we'd like to get on with. Put them in the parking lots or attached to the store so convenience store companies don't lose the walk in cigar and beer business.

Guest Guest
I was at the store again today, behind some clown with a little folder of all his "work", his lottery tickets.

I'm amazed that some people treat the Lottery like it's some sort of career or something. They gotta have all the numbers just perfect. Yet they wear ratty clothes and are in dire need of a haircut and a teeth cleaning.

In line today, the same thought came to me. NYS needs to open little drive up kiosks, sort of like the little Photomats used to be. A little booth with one person, a drive up window on one side, a walk up on the other. No cover on the walk up. Let the ticket buyers get soaked when it rains. That won't deter them at all.

When I was in Canada years ago, you could only buy beer from these dumpy concrete block buildings. That's all they sold....beer. Sort of like a Sam the Beer Man. A little warehouse with stacks of beer. Same idea for the Lottery. Nothing fancy. Just a block cube, a counter, the computer and the scratch off rack. Two sliding windows and one locking door.

This would increase Lottery sales and clear out the store counters for those of us with real jobs and family responsibilities that we'd like to get on with. Put them in the parking lots or attached to the store so convenience store companies don't lose the walk in cigar and beer business.

You need to get a life, get out of that TRAILER PARK, and learn how to make a post that is worth reading ! ! ! :lol::lol:

:lol::lol::lol:

Guest Guest
You need to get a life, get out of that TRAILER PARK, and learn how to make a post that is worth reading ! ! ! :lol::lol:

:lol::lol::lol:

Get a life??? Could you be any more stuck in the 70's?

Trailer park??? Could you be any more stuck in the 70's?

It would appear that you read my post.

Hmmmmmmm...............................

Of course, anyone who comes here soon learns that not all posts are equally interesting. I tend to not select threads that I have no interest in reading. I don't know how it works for you. Evidentally you must be busy all day reading every single thread posted.

@

Archived