Talk about wood!!!

wrapyouincold

Thanks a lot Wrap. I've been staring at my dining room table for ten minutes now and can't get over how nice her legs look!

lol...you know you want to.........................

Should I use a rubber? After all, I do eat on that table. I don't want to get syphillis while I'm eating supper!

let the love man butter fly sleepless.

Thats what antibiotics are for............

OK, she's not a wombat, but she's still pretty good looking. She's red oak, I'm thinking from Cooperstown...so I'll seduce her by telling her baseball stories.

Got any pinups of this table?

Possible website with this beauty?

OK, she's not a wombat, but she's still pretty good looking. She's red oak, I'm thinking from Cooperstown...so I'll seduce her by telling her baseball stories.

how old is your table? i mean is it illegal if the table is not aged wood? and how do you know if its a male or female table?

I don't see a problem as long as its oka with the table. you don't want to be brought up on a table rape charge.

Guest Guest
how old is your table? i mean is it illegal if the table is not aged wood? and how do you know if its a male or female table?

I don't see a problem as long as its oka with the table. you don't want to be brought up on a table rape charge.

What your all missing is the point that the table was round and metal . I know it will make it hard on you to come up with some new stuff . :rolleyes:

Archived