Toilet Seats

Guest Guest

Guest Guest

Has anyone noticed lately, toilet seats seem to have a "chip" or mild gash on one side of the seat? If you are facing the toilet, the gash or mark is always on the right side? I have noticed this recently in many public rest rooms. If you think I am making this up, check out the toilet seats in the Regal (Hoyt) theater's ladies' room on Front Street. Almost every toilet seat has this mark. And they are not the only ones!

So, I ask -- what does this mean? I find it very unlikely that everyone's left cheek is somehow leaning a certain way on the seat -- and even so, how could a cheek form that kind of a gash? And it is always only on one side of the toilet seat!

Is this some kind of gang symbol?

Has anyone noticed lately, toilet seats seem to have a "chip" or mild gash on one side of the seat? If you are facing the toilet, the gash or mark is always on the right side? I have noticed this recently in many public rest rooms. If you think I am making this up, check out the toilet seats in the Regal (Hoyt) theater's ladies' room on Front Street. Almost every toilet seat has this mark. And they are not the only ones!

So, I ask -- what does this mean? I find it very unlikely that everyone's left cheek is somehow leaning a certain way on the seat -- and even so, how could a cheek form that kind of a gash? And it is always only on one side of the toilet seat!

That is the newest gang in Bingo called the Commodes!

Guest Guest

It's possible, wouldn't put it past the pottie mouth rotten kids :angry:

@

Archived