What do you Collect?

Aaron

I was thinking to myself what kind of collections people in the area have. I know some people that have record collections, card collections, Hub Cap collections, Video game collections ect.

So who has collections out there and what do they consist of?

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Guest
I was thinking to myself what kind of collections people in the area have. I know some people that have record collections, card collections, Hub Cap collections, Video game collections ect.

I collect hats! Got every MLB team and more!!!!!!!!!!

Guest Guest

I collect military rifles. I have every rifle that has been in service in the US Army since the 1861 Springfield.

My two favorite service rifles are the M-14 and M-16. My favorite Sub-machine gun is the 1927A-1, a.k.a. The Thompson.

Souls :lol:

cats and dust bunnies.

Guest Guest

I collect indian artifacts...Most of my finds come after floods....My best hunting grounds are the plains below Spanish Hill in Waverly...My two favorite items are a stone pipe with a human face and a rock with a carving of a bird on it...I was interested in selling the pipe and put an ad in the classifieds here on the voice....It was deleted for reasons unknown to me....Nina Versagi (sp) was interested in taking a look at these items but i never made it over to the college to see her.......

Guest GuitarMofo

I collect guitars, amps, music gear, LPs & CDs. But not everything, only stuff that I really like and actually use / listen to.

And regarding the imbecile poster, a good moderator would just delete those posts to regain control of the thread. Anyone listening?

Guest Guest
I collect indian artifacts...Most of my finds come after floods....My best hunting grounds are the plains below Spanish Hill in Waverly...My two favorite items are a stone pipe with a human face and a rock with a carving of a bird on it...I was interested in selling the pipe and put an ad in the classifieds here on the voice....It was deleted for reasons unknown to me....Nina Versagi (sp) was interested in taking a look at these items but i never made it over to the college to see her.......

A nice place to look is along the Susquehanna around Ouaquaga and East Windsor. A lot of those corn fields have tons of arrowheads and other items. I have four big food service coffee cans full of napped arrowheads (mostly stone) and even some ones made of flint. I found the flint ones near the bridge in Ouaquaga. I know a farmer over in Unadilla that found tools and weapons along the Unadilla river when he was digging a diversion ditch for irrigation back in the late 40's or early 50's. They were about 10 feet deep in clay. To say the least they were in unbelievably good shape. There were at least two dozen tomahawks, knives, digging tools, and fleshing looms. Most went to Cornell U. and local museums but the farmer did keep some small things. He showed me some of the items. He also had newspaper articles that showed him with the artifacts.

@

Archived