new strip joint? Papa Woody's

Guest guest

Guest guest

I happened past what I thought might be a new restaurant- back at the end of a dark, industrial street (Montgomery? not sure- it was behind Brandywine Bowl, amid a bunch of old industrial buildings like the old Agway site, and the NY state vehicle maintenance yard). It had a nice, painted sign outside that said "Papa Woody's." I didn't get the joke until I popped my head inside and the girl dancing on the pole looked up at me. OOPS.

Anyway, is this place new? If so, what used to be in that location? What is the deal? I cannot find any hint of it on the internet. Not even the address.

How far back to you want to go?

I remember Teddy's (dance club), in the late 70's, but think before that it was The Establishment? And/or Slade's?

After that, it was The Bottom Line (R&R), then Wizards (gay)...that was up to mid-80's.

I'm not sure after that, except that it was Strip Club in the late 90's w/ a different name.

Guest original poster

obviously I need to get out more! Yes, it has been a strip club for ages, it seems. Temptations, Interlude, Sugar Daddies, Diamonds after Dark, . . . any of those sound familiar? I guess it has no alcohol now so it must be all nude.

Here is a list of strip joints in the area, for all you BCVoicers who, I know, will put it to good use:

http://www.stripclubreport.com/clubs/USA/N...ork/Binghamton/

Guest Hugh Hefner

I have been to the place on Montgomery street. They give you good value for the money. Atrractive naked girls and reasonable private dances, Stay away from Pleasure and Passions. The girls who work there are losers. You pay 20 bucks for a private dance then they get to the room and hit you up for a tip before they even dance. Then they give you a very short effortless dance. The place sucks. That is why it is always empty. They don't get repeat customers. Where is this Tigers Den, is it open? Is it any good?

Guest Guest
I have been to the place on Montgomery street. They give you good value for the money. Atrractive naked girls and reasonable private dances, Stay away from Pleasure and Passions. The girls who work there are losers. You pay 20 bucks for a private dance then they get to the room and hit you up for a tip before they even dance. Then they give you a very short effortless dance. The place sucks. That is why it is always empty. They don't get repeat customers. Where is this Tigers Den, is it open? Is it any good?

Let's see... you are paying girls to dance for you. The girls are not the losers, buddy. :lol:

@

Let's see... you are paying girls to dance for you. The girls are not the losers, buddy. :lol:

@

No, these girls are losers because they stay in that whole all day and make peanuts. If they were good at their trade they would be at one of the other clubs making much more money.

Guest Guest
No, these girls are losers because they stay in that whole all day and make peanuts. If they were good at their trade they would be at one of the other clubs making much more money.

Anyone who wants to degrade themselves for money is a loser. No respectable person degrades themselves for the amusement of another human being no matter what the price. Go to school, get a job, and do something respectful. I am sure their mothers are very proud

Guest Guest
Anyone who wants to degrade themselves for money is a loser. No respectable person degrades themselves for the amusement of another human being no matter what the price. Go to school, get a job, and do something respectful. I am sure their mothers are very proud

if you look at it from the girls point of view, who is taking advantage of who? they are getting money for doing what comes naturally. now, if they take these guys home, so what. it is called prostitution. it has been going on since day one. these girls ar siting on a gold mine, literallly. leave them alone and leave their customers alone. as it has been said, IT IS A VICTOMLESS CRIME". so these girls show their boobs and DELETED. so what.

@

Archived